Please do not be this guy

Dam that sucks always been my fear of getting embarrassed. Thats why you always make sure you connect first hit or take him down immediately.

meh..

working the door on different places, I've seen it over and over

big guy can't back down somebody with his bigness, and after years of intimidating everybody - actually has to fight some guy thats probably had to be a scrapper his whole life.

if its a gear head lifter, a giant pituitary retard, or just the fat fuck that looks tough..

I've seen it, lanky dude/short stocky dude/the kid/ the old man/ etc just doesn't give a fuck how big this asshole is - lo and behold passes out an assbeating to the big guy with absolute shock and awe from all the onlookers.

yawn.. think ill take my time breaking this one up - everyone stand back! security has this under control!

meh..

big guy can't back down somebody with his bigness, and after years of intimidating everybody - actually has to fight some guy thats probably had to be a scrapper his whole life.

if its a gear head lifter, a giant pituitary retard, or just the fat fuck that looks tough..

I've seen it, lanky dude/short stocky dude/the kid/ the old man/ etc just doesn't give a fuck how big this asshole is - lo and behold passes out an assbeating to the big guy with absolute shock and awe from all the onlookers.

yawn.. think ill take my time breaking this one up - everyone stand back! security has this under control!

LOL - well said Charles!!! :D

I'm with 49'er, always my biggest fear. Honestly, a smaller Manny Paquiao type scares me the most. Some guy that just hits me fourteen times before I realize I've made a mistake

I'm with 49'er, always my biggest fear. Honestly, a smaller Manny Paquiao type scares me the most. Some guy that just hits me fourteen times before I realize I've made a mistake

We all take a loss eventually. Best thing to do is avoid a fight to begin with. Size and strength play a huge role in one of these fights but a well timed punch will knock out the strongest man. Best to not get in fights nowadays since these younger kids enjoy kicking downed opponents. I have yet to be involved in a fight since I left high school and the only reason I would even fight a person would be if they did something to my daughter.

Dam that sucks always been my fear of getting embarrassed. Thats why you always make sure you connect first hit or take him down immediately.

You can't win even if you win. If you beat up a smaller guy then people will say, "of course you should win you lift weights, are strong, and roided up." If you lose people will say, "all those muscles and steroids for nothing." Don't even get in the fight it is a no win situation when you are muscular and fighting an angry average guy with nothing to lose.

meh..

Charles couldn't have said it any better. That's what got me into Krav and Boxing. After seeing big dudes get whipped at spring breaks and various social gatherings i determined i never wanted to be the big dude who couldn't fight. I think it would behoove most serious lifters to incoporate some martial arts training into their workouts for their own sake

You can't win even if you win. If you beat up a smaller guy then people will say, "of course you should win you lift weights, are strong, and roided up." If you lose people will say, "all those muscles and steroids for nothing." Don't even get in the fight it is a no win situation when you are muscular and fighting an angry average guy with nothing to lose.

Story of my goddamn life. Little bastard picks a fight, I finish it - which makes ME the bad guy. I'm by no means a bad ass, but we have to be honest with ourselves when you weigh 150lbs soaking wet and you poke a guy twice that size, you're going to likely get hurt.

Yes, I have had my ass kicked by a guy half my size, but he was also a Navy SEAL and wing chun instructor. But that was a matter of sparring going a little too far. :p

Story of my goddamn life. Little bastard picks a fight, I finish it - which makes ME the bad guy. I'm by no means a bad ass, but we have to be honest with ourselves when you weigh 150lbs soaking wet and you poke a guy twice that size, you're going to likely get hurt.

Yes, I have had my ass kicked by a guy half my size, but he was also a Navy SEAL and wing chun instructor. But that was a matter of sparring going a little too far. :p

At least you admit it. If I got beaten down by some skinny dude I would take that loss to the grave lol.

I was processing a prisoner who was very lean...hard. About 5 ft 7 inches and tatted up. As soon as we uncuffed him and I told the H Patrol " I got him"..they left. I turned arond to hand him his bedroll and toiletreis and jumpsuit...

This guy hit me 3 time s in the face and went to work on my body. Body armour and 3 other officer s who after finger fucking the key s to the holding cell, saved me.
Dynamite, c4, nitro--------comes in small packages. He embarrassed me badly but remember there is alway s someone badder.

And even at 51 my shape and size at sociol function s concers and whatever...I seem to nbe a magnet for guy s whgo either want to sing " Glory day s" or espouse when they were in shape. iT S A TEST OF PATIENCE...BUT AFTER 14 YR S OF Federal international shit....you have to back me into a corner either physically or intellectually to get my ire up. I like Val Kilmer s response to a potential fighter in the movie Tombstone---

How about a spelling contest ?

This doesnt go for all but i worry more about throwing with black dudes. Some of them are just wild and can put a hurting on someone lol.... i saw this fight in frisco 2 mexicans against 1 black guy man this guy was fucking then both up swinging like he wanted to put holes through them. Ive seen them fight alot in my past they can be viscous. I havent fought in a few years i try to avoid possibility of a fight and me being big helps repell guys looking to start shit so thats ok by me.

This doesnt go for all but i worry more about throwing with black dudes. Some of them are just wild and can put a hurting on someone lol.... i saw this fight in frisco 2 mexicans against 1 black guy man this guy was fucking then both up swinging like he wanted to put holes through them. Ive seen them fight alot in my past they can be viscous. I havent fought in a few years i try to avoid possibility of a fight and me being big helps repell guys looking to start shit so thats ok by me.

Black kids are more likely to be involved in fights as kids (various reasons like economics, socio environmental factors, and possibly genetics), and this will give them the advantage. Also drive through a nice upscale neighborhood and notice that all the kids are inside playing XBOX, but if you drive through a poorer area the kids are outside riding bikes, throwing footballs, or causing mayhem. A lot of the richer white kids end up getting in a fight with some black kid and lose because it is their first fight and the black kid has already been involved in twenty. At least that is why I feel we see the difference we see.

Official Black guy here. What Tury694 said is pretty spot on, except for the bullshit about being genetically predisposed to fight. A lot of younger white kids are involved in mma and a lot of times the guys from across the train tracks have been unpleasantly surprised by "Chad and Piper" that aren't afraid to get in a scuffle despite the advantaged socioeconomic background

Official Black guy here. What Tury694 said is pretty spot on, except for the bullshit about being genetically predisposed to fight. A lot of younger white kids are involved in mma and a lot of times the guys from across the train tracks have been unpleasantly surprised by "Chad and Piper" that aren't afraid to get in a scuffle despite the advantaged socioeconomic background

This is the only reason I cited genetics. I am from Cuba and am not fully white either. My skin is pretty white but my hair says otherwise, and most of the people in my family are mixes of various degrees of black and white. Also, remember that for the most part race is a social construct even if some genes are more common in certain groups than others it is impossible to say if a person is "black" or "white" by solely looking at DNA sequences, but you can make a good guess given that some genes are more commonly found in certain groups.

Monoamine oxidase A - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Back