Please help guys :/ .........******cant sleep!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

someguyinfla

so i only took HALF of a CC 3 weeks ago of sustenon 325 blend. ( im 21 perfect helth never had ANY issues)

since that first shot my sleeping pattern took the biggest crapp!!!

i havent been sleeping since ( 3 weeks, havent took any further shots obviously)

please help i already tried, unisom, meletonin, and went to the hospital only to get prescribed BS pills that would make me dependant.

HAS THIS EVER HAPPEND TO ANYONE??

CAN THIS BE FOREVER??

PLEASE GUYS IM LOOSING MY MIND AND I CANT SLEEP ..IM CRYING AS A WRITE THIS.....

So you started a cycle and because of your sleeping problems you stopped and are not going to be doing anymore injections, is that correct?

unrelated.....sorry man imo its unrelated. i have never experianced any sleep problems (in fact i sleep better), and havent heard of anyone on here complaining of them. take the damn sleeping pills the doc gave you, thats what they are for.

Yeh this is strange. I sleep better as well since iv been taking them.

Iv had many sleep problems in my life. I have woken in REM sleep and not been able to move for up to a minute in bed, just paralyzed but fully conscious. That was a results of too many late nights when i was young. Sleep is so important, shouldnt be neglected.

I eat well now and go to sleep at a similar hour every night, get about 7.5-8 hours sleep a night. I havent had an issue since.

so i only took HALF of a CC 3 weeks ago of sustenon 325 blend. ( im 21 perfect helth never had ANY issues)

since that first shot my sleeping pattern took the biggest crapp!!!

i havent been sleeping since ( 3 weeks, havent took any further shots obviously)

please help i already tried, unisom, meletonin, and went to the hospital only to get prescribed BS pills that would make me dependant.

HAS THIS EVER HAPPEND TO ANYONE??

CAN THIS BE FOREVER??

PLEASE GUYS IM LOOSING MY MIND AND I CANT SLEEP ..IM CRYING AS A WRITE THIS.....

the injection did NOT cause your sleeping problems . this is in your head [ anxiety ]. or its totally unrelated and just a cooincidence that it started when you injected.

yes man u dont understand how nit feels to NOT sleep its horrible.. had to quit my job dude !

ive had insomnia most of my life. you need to see a doctor who specializes in sleep disorders , its usually a psyphiatrist.

there is somthing besides the injection causing this. get it fixed asap.

As always I'm with the Dawg on this. You are experiencing some anxiety or have some other issue going on.

Bro..relax..I m the most mental of the mod s by far.
And I m an insomniac..I swap out nyguil, trazadone and other s to get 6 in a row..nap s work for me.

Your freaking yourself out..the thought of not sleeping as you lay down is causing such a release of anxiety originating in your gaba..you need to go ahead and stay awake for 24 hour s or so..36 and collapse.

DO NOT get hooked on benzo s and ambien..a close cousin of benzos..been there it s ugly.

Chill, drink a little wine chug some nyquil..wear your self out. it is not test.

the injection did NOT cause your sleeping problems . this is in your head [ anxiety ]. or its totally unrelated and just a cooincidence that it started when you injected.

how can it NOT? dude i LOVE my life no stress, have a smoking hot gf, and my parents come from means.... im NEVER anxious

as SOON as i injected the 1/2cc of SUS , thats when it all started!

and if the injections didnt cause it how come EVERYWHERE i read it states that insomnia is a side effect of a test blend?

Dunno bro. Maybe cuz of that reading you are projecting this? I guess that could happen.
Maybe try Gaba and ZMA?
Interesting.
GHRP-6 does it to me. So I have to inject it at 5:00-6:00 a.m. then no probs.

ive had insomnia most of my life. you need to see a doctor who specializes in sleep disorders , its usually a psyphiatrist.

there is somthing besides the injection causing this. get it fixed asap.

like i said i have a bautiful life, lifestyle, gf, mom, dad everything.....

i NEVER had any anxiety problems ...as soon as i injected that same night i obviosly tried falling a sleep the SAME way ive done for my 21 years of being in this planet ...but i just coudlnt sleep...EVERY ONE reacts diffrently to diffrent chemicals...

Calm down. 1 shot of test cannot effect you immediately. I bet you were nervous about doing it to begin with and now you have gotten your self in a panic. I mean really you are crying about it and quit your job. Slow down a bit. Do you think you are the only guy on the planet that's is capable of being effected this way. Trenbolone is know to cause some insomnia but nothing like you are taking about.

Think about this, you have testosterone naturally in your body and likely high amounts at your age. So are you like this every day from your natural test? No you are not so the amount you added to that will not cause this either.

And you didn't inject a chemical bro you injected a naturally occurring hormone. And to take it a step further you injected the hormone that makes you a man.

Last edited:
how can it NOT? dude i LOVE my life no stress, have a smoking hot gf, and my parents come from means.... im NEVER anxious

as SOON as i injected the 1/2cc of SUS , thats when it all started!

and if the injections didnt cause it how come EVERYWHERE i read it states that insomnia is a side effect of a test blend?

get a grip .
you took 1/2 a cc and there are ten THOUSAND people here who have taken 10 TIMES that dose or more.
you either have a bad anxiety problem or you are using aome recreational drug thats causing the problem.

It should all be out of your system by now. Is it just lack of sleep that you have been experiencing or have you noticed any other medical issues?

This is in your head. Basically what I see is a guy who was nervous about getting it, but still injected, and sat around all day thinking "oh my god is this gonna kill me" then couldn't sleep because he became paranoid that it fucked him up and now he's gonna have to tell mommy he injected "chemicals" and life is going to end.

Bro I'm not trying to flame just trying to get a point across. The people here have used test and lots of it for years and years and I've never know anyone to have your issue and I bet you can't even find a study that would support it.

It should all be out of your system by now. Is it just lack of sleep that you have been experiencing or have you noticed any other medical issues?

never had any medical issues bro never....

may be the longer esters are kicking in NOW ? i dont know man but this suxx it puts a hold on everything !

never had any medical issues bro never....

may be the longer esters are kicking in NOW ? i dont know man but this suxx it puts a hold on everything !

get a fucking grip .the shot did not cause this .quit blaming this on ONE HALF OF A CC of test . a young male produces MORE than that naturally in a week.

its this simple you either suddenly developed anxiety problems or you HAVE USED SOME REC DRUG thats fucked you up.

no excuses , explanations , or whining changes these facts.

you have a choice , you can keep bitching or you can do something about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back