Powerlifting in the big house!!!!!

I saw this on discovery or national geo the other night. I think it was part of the show "worlds hardest prisons"

good vid. They got great genitics and bad life choices.. Hard to believe that they are natty, but I doubt that Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) is a drug of choice in prison. Perhaps being around all that natural test, it rubs off.

lastlaft said:
good vid. They got great genitics and bad life choices.. Hard to believe that they are natty, but I doubt that Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) is a drug of choice in prison. Perhaps being around all that natural test, it rubs off.

Very impressive to see 5-600 lb squats by naturals.

Not necesarily naturals--drugs inside are all over the place..all types of drugs.
Once the dorm counslors leave --they go nuts.
At least this was my experience working in a prison.

LiftTillIDie said:
Very impressive to see 5-600 lb squats by naturals.

adidamps2 said:
i wonder how they get so BIG on 3 squares a day?

working on the kitchen crew or punking people gets you more meals my friend.

please refer to my foreman grill thread in the recipe forum. thanks.

OC Cartel said:
working on the kitchen crew or punking people gets you more meals my friend.

please refer to my foreman grill thread in the recipe forum. thanks.

i'll keep this inmind if i ever have ta go to the BIG HOUSE

I found this article on the web. It happened in Aussie. but I guess it could happen here in the US...

Bikie was brains behind prison drug ring
6th February 2007, 13:45 WST

Police say they have cracked a network of people bringing drugs into Karnet Prison Farm after charging former Gypsy Jokers boss Lennard Mark Kirby, who they claim was the ring leader.

The eight-month covert operation intercepted drugs bound for the prison, including heroin, amphetamines and steroids.

Gang Crime Squad Det-Sgt Doug Stjepic alleged Kirby, who was serving a 10-year jail sentence and was moved to the minimum security prison farm two years ago, had used a range of associates to attempt to take drugs into the prison.

A number of raids on homes across Perth uncovered $9000 in cash and 12 people will face a range of charges in connection with the investigation.

Det-Sgt Stjepic said a mobile phone was also located in the prison that belonged to associates of Kirby.

Kirby was moved to the medium security Acacia Prison this morning and was charged with possession of a prohibited drug. Det-Sgt Stjepic said more charges were likely to follow.

Police allege he attempted to smuggle into the Karnet prison a cocktail of drugs that included 29g of amphetamines, 15g of home-bake heroin and 20 vials of steroids.

"Mr Kirby was one of the key factors in drugs coming into Karnet Prison and with his arrest overnight I think we have dramatically slowed the flow of drugs into that prison," Det-Sgt Stjepic said.

As part of Operation Spaniel, officers also located two Serbian escapees from Karnet, who are wanted by Interpol for murder and other offences, in NSW.

Det-Sgt Stjepic said the men would be returned to WA, where they will serve out the remainder of their sentence. In 2012 they will be extradited back to Serbia to face a range of charges.

Police allege Kirby was a known close associate of the two men in prison

Back