pre work out stimulant.

simpllyhuge

what cheap pill can i take with a little a caffine or ephedra before my work out to wake me the hell up. i dont wanna get something thats gonna burn out receptors for a long amoung of time and then im gonna be all tired and shit.

http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_Details.aspx?cid=25&pid=6771
this stuff is awesome.

all of the ingredients in BCAA boost are in my own home-made preworkout cocktail, with the addition of a few more. my roomate ordered BCAA boost, and i used it a few times, and im going to be switching over to it once i run out of my stuff so i dont have to mix everything myself.

i know you just wanted a pill like a thermogenic or something, but this stuff is great and will really allow you to get the best workout possible.

aProtege said:
I like full amino blend not just the BCAA.
leucine is probably the biggest player. Ive read that its been shown to have the greatest effect on protein synthesis. This is why many of the big boys supplement with it.

Suareezay said:
leucine is probably the biggest player. Ive read that its been shown to have the greatest effect on protein synthesis. This is why many of the big boys supplement with it.

Correct but it would wise to use in moderation because of its effect on blood sugar. Leucine and several other horomones play a big role in the production of HGH.

aProtege said:
Correct but it would wise to use in moderation because of its effect on blood sugar. Leucine and several other horomones play a big role in the production of HGH.
true, BCAAs are very insulinogenic, but whether or not you should use in moderation because of this i dont know.

Im not talking about mega-dosing btw...5 pre/during/pwo is what i use.

harleyman said:
i always take 2 asprins and drink a cup of tea good to go for about an hour or so
id have to double check, but im pretty sure asprin hinders protein synthesis. but i mean if thats you in your sig, i guess youre not having a problem with it

Suareezay said:
id have to double check, but im pretty sure asprin hinders protein synthesis. but i mean if thats you in your sig, i guess youre not having a problem with it

I don't think aspirin does, i'm pretty sure it ibprofen and the like that inhibit the muscle growth. Aspirin just thins the blood

simpllyhuge said:
how long does a pound of bcaa boost last. and will it actually give me energy.
23 servings per pound. and yes. throw some CEE in with it before hitting the weights and youre golden.

Last edited:
Aczech said:
I don't think aspirin does, i'm pretty sure it ibprofen and the like that inhibit the muscle growth. Aspirin just thins the blood
yea, you could be right, i just thought i read something about it a while ago. Doesnt really pertain to me as i dont really ever use asprin or ibuprofen or anything.

so are we talking the kind of energy that will make me not actually sleepy tired. also i noticed i get nasious alot like i havent eaten when i have, i was wondering if this is due to some kind on insulin issue or something.

i have a suger computer thing that belongs to some one else is my house , when should i check my suger?

yep thats me in my atavar i also like mini thins with a cup of coffee.the bad thing is i cant sleep after wards.

Back