Preferred Anti-E?

• Liquidex

Votes: 29 40.3%
  • Femera

Votes: 21 29.2%
  • Aromasin

Votes: 22 30.6%

• Total voters
great stuff keep it coming, i would take nolve every day during a cycle but fear of hindering my gains prevents me. so i find myself taking a higher dose (60-80mgs) 3-4 times during a cycle for a 3-4 days. instead of a moderate dose (20mgs) everyday. i have a nickel size lump that never really goes away until i'm off everything. test dose is between 750mg-1000mg. what is best.

prbaflexed said:
great stuff keep it coming, i would take nolve every day during a cycle but fear of hindering my gains prevents me. so i find myself taking a higher dose (60-80mgs) 3-4 times during a cycle for a 3-4 days. instead of a moderate dose (20mgs) everyday. i have a nickel size lump that never really goes away until i'm off everything. test dose is between 750mg-1000mg. what is best.

Nolvadex will not hinder gains any noticable amount............

You are way better off taking 20mg/day, rather than the way you are.

It's ridiculous to say something is "too strong." USE LESS!

Since I've been on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) my estrogen started getting too high. (Up in the 60's). I use 1/4 mg of A-dex every 5 days along with "Post-Cycle" and my e is now 20 -- which is perfect.
This combo also keeps my balls full without the use of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and actually improves libido whereas Clomid or Nolva will kill it.

And by the way, my choesterol has gone DOWN since using A-dex (From 220 to 170, with an excellant HDL/LDL ratio).
So all this talk about A-dex being bad for lipid profiles and Nolva being good for lipid profiles is mostly a bunch of "internet myth."

Nelson Montana said:
And by the way, my choesterol has gone DOWN since using A-dex (From 220 to 170, with an excellant HDL/LDL ratio).
So all this talk about A-dex being bad for lipid profiles and Nolva being good for lipid profiles is mostly a bunch of "internet myth."

"Your" cholesterol has gone down and "so all this talk" is an "internet myth"? Wow.

Anyway, you must have missed the studies that have been posted in the past. It's a medline myth if anything.

RB

Last edited:
StoneColdNTO said:
It may be one of those things that varies from individual to individual, when differennt studies start conflicting each other, you know you got problems getting an answer.

My last cycle , although kinda light, was Test enanthate @ 437 mg/week for 12 weeks, I also took 1 mg Arimidex EOD, Nolvadex @ 20 mg/day, as well as Flush Free Niacin.....and my HDL barely moved (I had blood work done pre & post cycle to prove it)

Stone,

How much did you gain with this cycle? Did you also stack it with anything?

J steel said:
I read the following in a good post at MuscleChemistry.com

both arimidex/ldex/anastrozole and femara/letrozole hurt your cholesterol. the way these 2 anti e's work is they inhibit the aromatase enzyme. by inhibiting the enzyme which converts testosterone to estrogen, you reduce or even come close to eliminating estrogen production. we need some estrogen to be healthy. the major drawback to this is without estrogen, your lipid profile gets fucked.

exemestane works differently. it does not stop the body from producing estrogen. rather, it makes it so the estrogen is unable to bind to receptors by deactivating the binding enzyme. if the estrogen cannot bind, you simply will not get bloated or get gyno. the estrogen is crippled due to exemestane. however, since the estrogen is still floating around, it will not negatively affect your lipid/cholesterol profile.

So this to me says that letro and ldex are the ones that can come close to completely eliminating estrogen...........as evidenced by the screwed up lipid panels.
Aromasin, on the other hand, just deactivates the binding enzyme, but does not in the process eliminate the estrogen.

Providing this is fact, would you Bluewizz still agree with what you are saying?

I haven't read all the posts in this thread, but this one got me worked up:
Aromasin does NO such thing.....it has nothing to do with estrogen's ability to bind. The only difference between tepe I AI's, exemestane, and the type IIs (ldex, letro) is that the type IIs work by competitive inhibition of aromatase and type Is work by irreversible inhibition of aromatase. Functionally, the only difference is slightly better suppression with aromasin. As for the HDL effects, even though there are 2 studies out that show no adverse effects with aromasin, there is one that does. Nonetheless, you simply have to step back and realize what these drugs are doing.....lowering sytemic estrogen levels. THIS is what lowers HDL. All the AIs have all the same physiological effects, the only difference is in magnitude. If X lowers HDL, then so does Y and Z, but possibly to a lesser degree. IGF-1 effects are all the same direction, with variations in magnitude.

The fact that aromasin is "stronger" is meaningless, since the effects are dose-dependent....we merely use the dose appropriate to get the desired level of suppression.

You're always going to find studies to contradict each other, that's why you can't just look at one. You have to take it all in and look at the general trends, and also keep in mind exactly what these compounds are doing in your body...only then will you be clear on their potential effects on various aspects of physiology.

I always use arimidex. I've just started Letrozole, so I don't know how that is. Other than that I used to use nolvadex or cytadren...arimidex has been my fave so far though.

Here's a pretty long article covering almost every ancillary:

Click Here.

bump--ive used liquidex before and developed a little gyno on my right chest--i took about 30mg of novla and it went away..haven't tried letro yet

I use Ldex with every cycle at about .25mg/E4D. That's at a dose of 500mg/wk. I am upping that this time and I will prolly go E3D, but I have bloodwork done before and after my cycles and my lipid profile is fine, E is not too low, and my HDL/LDL ratio is perfectly normal.

Can't comment on the other two so just giving you my piece.

i use proviron all the way thru a cycle and nolvadex for post cycle therapy (pct). both cheap & effective for me, plus anything in england is quite expensive.

when people say letro is too strong, is that dose related? lets say u took .25 mg of letro ed or eod? will that lower estro lower than double the amount adex?

is aromasin stronger than adex. i want to not affect labido when i run test at between a gram and 1500 but also i was thinking of starting to use provorin but not all the time. how can this all come in to play. ive been using letro at .25 ed but its so hard to judge.

Back