prettyboy roomate

mski7

hey bros,
my pretty boy roomate wants to do a cutting only cycle, hes not about bulking at all he wants to look like one of those ripped pretty boys, and was interested in what kind of cycle he would run for this. hes 5'7 150lbs 20yrs old and lifting for 3 yrs. im not familar w/ cutting cycles cause im all about the bulking for right now, can any one suggest what he should run. thanks. late

Tell him to stack some cardio, diet and a fat burner. He's too young for AAS, so don't do any and your friend too.

JohnnyB

mski7 said:
hes not about bulking at all he wants to look like one of those ripped pretty boys,

This is my attitude. I do not have the genetics nor the desire to be a bodybuilder. :cool:

Well, at 20 yrs, it is debatable whether or not he is too young to start Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) or not. Obviously if he is hell bent on taking them, he will take them regardless of whether he gets any advice or not. He could always go with the typical and ever effective eq/winny stack. This would have little chance of aromatizing (little, if any bloat), will start to see results quick (winny), and will pack on some long lasting size if his diet and workouts are passable.

I'm thinking 400mg/week of eq and 50mg/day of Winstrol (winny) for the first 4 weeks and the last 4 weeks. In fact, a week before stopping the eq, hit the Winstrol (winny) for 4 weeks. Run the eq for 10-12 weeks.

That would be my call, not that I would recommend taking any gear, especially considering he is only 5'7" and taking gear will guarantee he will never grow taller.

with all do respect what the fuck is he cutting at 5'7" 150?

Have him bend over and drag his head out of his ass.

I'm sure he means get some muscle and not get too fat. Most people think 'cutting' means gaining about 10-15 pounds and no fat. They don't think of cutting at 150 pounds means he will be about 125 and ripped to the bone with paper thin skin, etc., etc.

Put some boobs on him and I might want a date (that was a joke).

Hit the gym, clean up the diet, that is my advice.

i remember back when i was 150lbs. Man, thank God i was let out of that sweat box in somolia.

i was 17. i had just graduated from HS, I could see all my ribs.. mmm the good old days.. wait i still have the same abs, but i worked for these they dont show because i couldnt gain a lb even if i ate big macs all day.

150 and 5'7".. thats a good size if he just wants to be fit. tell him to take creatine and eat clean. he will lose fat and be just fine.
NO AAS. hes only 20. i wish i would have waited till i was 22 or older. but since i have already taken the leap to the dark side. i cant cross back. well for more than the few weeks of off cycle. lol :)

thanks to all,
he (not me) wants to just be rock hard and have well defined abs and shit. me on the other hand was 150 in 8th grade and could give 2 shits on abs, im now 230 lookin to get to 250, and add some quality mass to my 6'2 frame. well it sounds like you guys have ate lunches bigger than him and he should hit the treadmill.

give him test and abombs and laugh your ass off when he bloats like a balloon. I hate pretty boys, my fucking gym is full of them.

but he doesnt have mass!! hes just a small cocky biatch who needs to know his role and shut his mouth before i twist him into a pretzel

Back