Primo enan

NYCEE

Brewing.....
Anyone make it here? Will it hold at 500mg/ml at 2/20? How were your results? I might be getting some not sure yet though. Any info would be great. thanks

NYC

I haven't made it yet, but I'm thinking about doing it for my september cycle..

I read somewhere that 300mg/ml 2/20 will hold, but more than that couldn't find mutch info around! Info would be appreciated, if it holds at higher concentrations, like 500mg/ml, because I became a fan of high conc. gear!

BUMP

Dude 500mg/ml is gonna kill. I've heard people complain about 200mg/ml. I wouldn't dare think to try 500. If you do you've got some balls. I would rather inject more frequently

DougoeFre5h said:
Hmm whats that goin for $/g?

Im tossing around ideas of running gram of primo a week for 10-12 weeks (this would replace my mast enan), upping my tren enan from 800/week to 1200/week, or upping my mast enan from 700/week to gram or a little more a week. What do you think? Ive never tried primo, ive heard its week, but i dont often hear of people trying a gram a week.

Yea it is expensive, im not set on buying it yet. im leaning towards upping the masteron over the tren.. #1 it will be cheaper even if i go to 2G's a week haha, and #2 I dont have to worry about leaving my women wondering like i might have to on that much tren....

Im going to give it a shot... I have 12 grams on the way. Ill make 250mg/ml 2/20 and run a gram a week for 12 weeks.

Nice to hear.. Your cycle sounds nice, except the EQ. I never liked EQ even at over a gram a week, but to each his own. Good luck.. Ill keep you guys updated on my primo experience, i just would like to see if its all hype myself...

NYCEE said:
Nice to hear.. Your cycle sounds nice, except the EQ. I never liked EQ even at over a gram a week, but to each his own. Good luck.. Ill keep you guys updated on my primo experience, i just would like to see if its all hype myself...

have you already converted it? how did it went?

EQ is like cycle ambiance. It wont steal the show but without it, something would be missing.

Fuck the conversion results! If you dont know how to convert a lil primo by now...lol

I want some result results, keep me updated on those.

i have gotten 320mg/ml to hold no worrys with 2:20 ratio

as for the pain i have no idea i sold it to a mate and made a killing on it

he did say that he loved it a few month later and wanted more :D

That-Guy said:
i have gotten 320mg/ml to hold no worrys with 2:20 ratio

as for the pain i have no idea i sold it to a mate and made a killing on it

he did say that he loved it a few month later and wanted more :D

I think it will be easier to make it at 250mg/ml so i can just run 4 shots a week for a gram. Maybe i can get 333mg/ml to work, then id only have to go 3 cc's a week. hmm, maybe ill give it a try, then dilute it if it doesnt hold or if it causes severe pain.

I made it today at 250mg/ml 2/20 on the solvents. Just took 2cc's and was smoooth... I will update as time goes.

I'm very interested in how you evaluate the primo. It seems to fall into the 'winny catagory' where some people love it, some hate it.

Back