Primobolan first cycle

tago

Hi guys, i did some research and after a while i decided this will be my first cycle.
I have 32 years old, and 170 Lbs, train about 4 to 5 days a week. My main goal is to gain some lean mass quality muscle, so something like 10 to 15 Lbs would be great! So it goes like this:

1-8 Week: 200mg Primo/week
1-8 Week: 25mg Anavar/day
1-4 Week: 240mg Andriol/day

About PCT i havent decide yet wich will be the best for this, so any advise will be welcome, and for what i read, none of this are to much prone to aromatization or either will shut your HPTA, at least at low doses, that i think i have!! PCT i think will be maybe for safety reasons, we never now...

Ok, and i know some of you will say that i should use Test and that is the base of a steroid cycle, at least injectable version...but here is the thing, as far as i know, any test will give me much more side effect that the Primo, so if i don´t want to gain like 20 or more Lbs i think there no real nead for Test...but of course i would like to get some opinions from here...

Thanks a lot.

Aas will shut you down which means your body will stop making test. If you want your dick to work and to not be depressed as shit and feel like shit then you need to run test. Test is a must. If your worried about sides then you shouldn't run any aas. First cycle is test only....you can gain 10-15 lbs of test alone with the proper diet. Drop this entire cycle and run test only.

Pct clomid 50/50/50/50 & nolva 40/40/20/20

have you guys ever read anything about Primobolan?!?!
Did you remember that part that said that can give the most quality muscle mass and that you can keep all of it?!?! I don´t remember to read anything like this about test...not saying test is bad, just saying it´s for bulcking and i´m looking for a harder and lean body look!!!

have you guys ever read anything about Primobolan?!?!
Did you remember that part that said that can give the most quality muscle mass and that you can keep all of it?!?! I don´t remember to read anything like this about test...not saying test is bad, just saying it´s for bulcking and i´m looking for a harder and lean body look!!!

put simply, your body needs testosterone, not just for bulking up rapidly, but for healthy mood, sex drive, and general function

when you use any AAS, even primo and Anavar (var), your body will slow or stop its natural production of testosterone. What's worse is that if you halt production of testosterone while on a weak steroid such as primo, you end up less anabolic than you would be without any steroids at all. Basically meaning given the same effort you'll build less muscle and cut less fat

for this reason testosterone should be in every single cycle, regardless of if intent is to bulk or to cut. Some people, fearing excess water weight or other sides will choose to run a low dose of testosterone, 100-200mg a week. Essentially it replaces your natural production while on cycle, so you can see the benefits of primo without the negative impact of low testosterone

personally i would never run a cycle with less than 400-500mg of test, its much easier on your body than most people expect, and run with an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) you wont carry much extra water, if any at all. At the very least though, for your own sake, if you choose to run primo, use at least ~150mg of test a week, you'll get much better results (again, 500 would be optimal)

additionally, i feel as though you should really consider running a standard test only cycle. 500mg a week for 12 weeks, it'll cost a fraction of what the primo does, and it's an all around better plan for a first cycle

Last edited:
And you will never read a steroids profile that says to run test with it. That is why you are here....to learn the correct way.

Good post logic

Why does everyone feel the need to fight using test. Fuk at some point I will be using test for life. testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) is in our futures.

Hi guys, i did some research and after a while i decided this will be my first cycle.
I have 32 years old, and 170 Lbs, train about 4 to 5 days a week. My main goal is to gain some lean mass quality muscle, so something like 10 to 15 Lbs would be great! So it goes like this:

About post cycle therapy (pct) i havent decide yet wich will be the best for this, so any advise will be welcome, and for what i read, none of this are to much prone to aromatization or either will shut your HPTA, at least at low doses, that i think i have!! post cycle therapy (pct) i think will be maybe for safety reasons, we never now...

Ok, and i know some of you will say that i should use Test and that is the base of a steroid cycle, at least injectable version...but here is the thing, as far as i know, any test will give me much more side effect that the Primo, so if i don´t want to gain like 20 or more Lbs i think there no real nead for Test...but of course i would like to get some opinions from here...

Thanks a lot.

1 primo and var are by FAR the most faked steroids on the market

2 primo at 200 mg a wek is a joke and wont even come close to making up for losing your natuural testosterone.

3 anavar at 25 mg a day is a fine dose [ IF YOUR A GIRL ]

4 andriol is absolutely worthless it is so weak at actually getting testosterone into the body that women use it because its not potent enough to get masculine side effects. test is just not orallly available.

Ok guys i appreciate a lot your feedbacks, specially you Logical, Thanks...
Ok it looks that i will have to get test injectable, no problem...is just that i really like to try Primo, wherever i go to research about it, i only see good points...lean and hard mass gains, and easy to keep with little side effects! Anyone can confirm me this by own experience! Not so massive gains as with test bust i´m looking for a few pounds and harder look...
I read that Primo doesn´t affect to much your HPTA, thats why i had andriol on there, just in case it would go down a little bit, i was wondering if would have some positive effect or worthless ...

And Dadawng, i know there´s a lot of fake primo, but the one i can get comes from pharmacies in Spain, so i supposed it´s Ok.

Thanks everyone for the knowledge

and 200mg a week of primo wont do shit bro. most people run a lot higher than that, like 800-1g.

800--1 g?!?!?! Seriously? I'm pinning some primo right now and i can't imagine anyone pinning that much. The lumps and pain i get from primo is something fierce. It lasts for days!!

don't bother with andriol. you have to take it so often that you'll be downing 10 plus pills a day and it doesn't guarantee a stable concentration or supply in your system. Listen to all the vets on here. Pin some test. and for a lean hard look? What your sodium and have a super clean diet.

andriol is garbage. dawg is right.

andriol is useless. I have a buddy on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and he has to take 6 andriol every night with his supper, and it isn't even helping with his test levels.
primo works well but the doses for men need to be pretty high, which means big bucks. the lowest amount I've heard anyone run with any amount of gains or hardening was 500 to 600mg a week, but usually higher.
just try running the test first man. later, if you want to run something that gives lean gains you can keep, and is more reasonably priced, try equipoise.just my 2cnts.

Brother, first I recommend your run test for your first cycle. Here's why; you need to learn how your body reacts to testostorne...meaning side effects and learn how to deal with these side effects.

Your choice of Primo and Anavar are great choices. You are absolutly correct, both will actually create new musclue cell that will be very easy to keep after the cycle. Your lack of adding a testostorne base does however indicate that you need to continue your research.
Here's the deal, both Pimo and Anavar will shut you down. After you run a 10-12 week test E or C cycle you should then plan your primo/var run.

If you decide in the future to run Primo and Anavar (var). you will need a test base. my recommendation would be 125-500mg a week. 125mg will be the minum to prevent shutting yourself down.

Another point: your primo cycle is way to short. If you can get real Primo you will not start seeing the results until week 8-12.
IMO, the bare minimum cycle for Primo is 18 weeks at 800 mg per week. With best results see during a 20+ week run at 1 gram + per week.
Most of the guys running 200-500mg of "Primo" for short runs claiming to get these awesome gains are usually running Decca (with a Primo lable) or other compounds that are being presented as legit.

Once you do some more research you are going to find the information in the post above advising you aginst your proposed cycle are accurate.

Good luck bro,
Grind

About post cycle therapy (pct) i havent decide yet wich will be the best for this, so any advise will be welcome, and for what i read, none of this are to much prone to aromatization or either will shut your HPTA, at least at low doses, that i think i have!! post cycle therapy (pct) i think will be maybe for safety reasons, we never now...

Thanks a lot.

Harnold: that's what my wife's ass looked like BEFORE we had two kids....(but that's not her, of course...) :p

Back