Problem with my order, can't get replies to my emails

J

Jasen3

Can I get help on here? My last order wet bad and I can't seem to get anyone to reply to my email

Can I get help on here? My last order wet bad and I can't seem to get anyone to reply to my email

Of course, what exactly went bad with your order? Shoot me an email at service@rui-products.com. My response time to emails is 24hours, but it is usually ALWAYS way faster. Or post your order number here in this thread with an explanation as to what is going on. I look into it.

RUI

First I wanna say I have been using you guys for years always recommend you guys! But last order both the clomid and tamoxifen failed to have any milky substance/ provide its job. Im half way through pct and I ran out of both so I ordered more, I was usimg arr ones, then new ones came in amd I felt diff testicles shrunk itchy nipples and both smelled diff. This was very upsetting to me since I have always been with you guys, order 200041679

Another problem that I had was tamoxfien wasnt packaged right.and spilled but that part I think is being addressed too as soon as I send picture today

Patience.........they will get back to you. You think he just sits here waiting for you????

Seems like he is here because there isn't any one sitting and waiting on him any where. I say he has the right to ask questions. Not sure what is up with your 17 question marks though.

I'm sure they will answer his emails. They always answer mine within a day or so.

But rui doesn't hang out on the boards waiting for someone to post.

I still haven't heared anything from them all Friday....

Jasen3, all your inquiries have been responded to at this point. Thanks for your patience over the weekend. If you have any more ??? shoot me a PM or email. Thanks,

RUI

Back