PSL oxandrolone (anavar) AND drostanolone prop (masteron) LABMAX TEST RESULTS GTG!

Pumps from the anavar yet?

I think you need to kill it this cycle... Go mad with training, supersets, high reps.... Do your heavy days too in the same week!....

Keep your diet clean but eat a lot of clean food.... Do cardio.... and transform in 6 weeks.

:D

Pumps? Hell I'm getting pumps from brushing my teeth lol. I feel tight all day it's fantastic.

Currently doing 20mins of cardio 3X a week. Eating literally nothing but eggs, chicken, beef, fish, oatmeal, brown rice, and veggies. Keeping it around 3000 calories which is just above maintenance for me.

Already noticing a drier look and flatter stomach.

Just ordered some PSL VAR because of this post. Thanks for taking the time to do this as I've hedged on ordering VAR for some time due to all of the stories you hear about how bad it's faked

Any particular time of day better for taking var? At your dose of 80mg ED with 10mg per pill, is it safe to assume spreading that out over the day is easier on the liver, or does it matter?

Any particular time of day better for taking var? At your dose of 80mg ED with 10mg per pill, is it safe to assume spreading that out over the day is easier on the liver, or does it matter?

The half-life is about 9 hours so twice a day dosing is what I do. 40mg upon waking, and 40mg about an hour pre workout. The pumps have been outstanding.

The half-life is about 9 hours so twice a day dosing is what I do. 40mg upon waking, and 40mg about an hour pre workout. The pumps have been outstanding.

Just curious, how soon did you notice the pumps? I'm about 4 days in now with test p & var... no real noticeable pumps as yet.

Nice post man. Im sure many people including myself have read some of the negatives floating around the Internet about this lab or that lab. It goes to show that there will always be those trying to bash UGLs no matter what. I am guilty of doubting PSL myself, but the more I actually pay attention the more I see the truth.

There's positives and negatives about every ugl, floating around.

I believe logic can help in most cases.. For example, having read the same feedback, I would ask, "why would such a big operation.. with a big overhead, would put shitty gear out there and risk giving itself a bad name"?? It doesn't make sense.. because the risk versus reward doesn't jive. Again, it's not a scientific method..but passes the smell test at least.

In all other cases, sometimes you just gotta try it for yourself and not give a shit about what other people say. I for one, am a big believer of this. Form you're own opinion and encourage others to do the same..

You really need to read - "into" - the reviews to really see if there is any merit to the statement!

When I first came to Ology I found several reasons for bad reviews... "with a good company."

Here's what I found with my trusted source.

There were a LOT of really good reviews - some on service - some on products - and some on
correcting a simple mistake - people are human - and they fixed it.

Now here are common types of bad reviews - I've seen for a very good company.

The 1st group - you have an industry where people who are new to this - and expect to look like Arnold overnight.

The 2nd group - are on the edge of freaking out because they placed an order on a Saturday and haven't heard anything
by Sunday... or they cant function because the mail man hasn't shown them the love... a week after the order.

The 3rd group - are the people who work for someone and make up stuff (and here's key) - they contradicts everything about the
positive reviews!
... No one cam be that good - and that bad - at the same time!

The 4th group - are people who post - bad information from hearsay - they are repeating something they've read from 1, 2, or 3.

Their intentions are good - but they're really hurting to a good source - and providing a disservice to the forum members .

This is one reason, it's very rare for me to visit threads about companies I haven't personally used.

Just curious, how soon did you notice the pumps? I'm about 4 days in now with test p & var... no real noticeable pumps as yet.

@80mg/day I started noticing pumps at the end of week 1. Now beginning of week 3 the pumps are very strong. It gets difficult to finish certain workouts sometimes because my forearms want to explode lol.

Great post jozifp - It's nice to see a test like this!!!

It's funny - occasionally I'll receive messages (which is cool) asking me
what's good to order from PSL - and my answer is always the same... "what ever you need."

I personally don't even think twice about ordering anything from them... if I need it I get it.

Yah... you were toughting the same spiel about the Uncle years ago... and his gear was dogshit... just saying.

A lot of "reps" propping this lab... a buddy is turning me on to a couple jugs... we'll see.

Yah... you were toughting the same spiel about the Uncle years ago... and his gear was dogshit... just saying.

A lot of "reps" propping this lab... a buddy is turning me on to a couple jugs... we'll see.

Try it for yourself.... if for some reason theres a problem let us know. :D

Well my friend, every lab has mishaps. But it's how they handle these situations and make things right, that defines them. I'll say this, labs don't stick around as long as PSL by selling garbage.

I also ran bloods on this cycle if you wanna have a look.---> http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...rop-525mg-week-blood-work-almost-4000-tt.html

Everyone of my posts are based on my personal experience - if there problems I will point them
out just the same... I'll keep the uncle out of the conversation but what you're spout'n isn't cool - blood tests
from his gear always came back great. Every time.

There were a lot of fucked up members back then posting bull shit about different labs
half of them worked for other labs and half would follow their lead...

Once you get your jugs get some blood test and see for your self... it's that simple.

No worries Matty keep us posted!

We always encourage people to post their blood work, progress pic, lab testing, etc. We have nothing to hide :)

And a rep for the company that is active in the ology community is the biggest thing! Having peace of mind knowing you purchase is followed up on and as you see with this thread the gear is GTG!

Back