QGL (Quality Grade Labs)

rpwhit777 said:
I would say Bla*k Label., GTP, Quest, Tre*Fac*or and as of recently DPHA*M can all be trusted!!!... Cant go wrong with perutech orals either!!!....I would and have ordered stuff from these and have no complaints!!!!!
good thing you blocked out that one letter in each lab or I would have known which ones they were. :laugh3:

stonecold54 said:
good thing you blocked out that one letter in each lab or I would have known which ones they were. :laugh3:

Come on now....we're playing "Wheel of Fortune".....can I buy a vowel ?

:jump:

i have heard good things-- but the only way to know is to try it yourself--

supra is my favorite-- one of the best out there
golden triangle
proline
both not bad

I've never used an UG lab before. I'm very critical of them all honestly and I must say I'm most interested in Dpharm. I will be giving it a try soon.

By the way i am pretty sure QGL stands for Quality Gear Labs and not Quality Grade Labs. Personally i like ordering from new companies as they tend to have legit products to begin with so they can make a name for themself. I noticed that the quality of TTokkyo was great when they appeared on the scene, and the quality gently decreased over time. I also have noticed this with Quality Vet too. BUt then again some of this downfall may be caused by better and better fakes coming out.

Any company would be crazy not to overdose thier prods a little when starting out. You need to get that publicity and i have noticed with this game that people will jump on the bandwagon.

JMO

Champ

I have been using their EQ and its def some quality stuff so far. Im about done with my first vial of it. I'd say give it a shot.

TheCore4 said:
I have been using their EQ and its def some quality stuff so far. Im about done with my first vial of it. I'd say give it a shot.
Have you done any other EQ, how does it compare to any other you've tried?

JohnnyB

TheCore4 said:

Good to hear, I have some that I plan on running in the spring. You running any other QGL stuff, any test?

Nope, not on any of their other gear, I'm using 400mg of QGL EQ a week and 500mg of Omna's a week. Johnny B, I've used QV, Fort Dodge, Ttokkyo, and Sydgroup before and this is by far the best out of the one's I have used. No pain at all, my hunger is through the roof, pumps are incredible (I was out racing around on my dirtbike the other day on a motocross track, and my damn forarms were sooooo full of blood it was getting hard to hold on), and I am def noticing some increased vascularity in my forearms/biceps.

there stuff isntop notch ,ive heard form all sorts of bros that tried it,and yes mmy buddy did say his prop was painless.hea does guarntee his product and baks it 100% bump

Proline, GTP are good. I would like to try supra, but the guys Iknow that had it arent around anymore.

QGL (Quality Gear Labs)

Awsome gear. I'm on their Enanthate and Deca....seeing good results so far. :yesway:

Back