Quick stanozolol (psl) question....

taefighter72

I got my stanozolol from psl (great price and great delivery time) I've taken it for two days now. I take 50mg in the morning. Here is my question. How long before I feel the effects? I am also taking 2cc test cyp Monday and 2cc on Thursday (not sure how to convert but it's 200mg/ml 10ml vial)

My diet is not in check. View attachment 552918

I'm 41
6'3
225 lbs
Ran Dianabol for a week (girlfriend flushed it down toilet)
3rd cycle of test only. i just added winstrol this time
2 cycles of riptropin HGH (loved it and looking for more at a good price)
Very active worked out for years, taekwondo for 8 years, Crossfit for 2 years 2011-2013 (stopped due to shoulder) just lifting now

Don't bash me too bad. I have never ran a pct!!! Reading and researching that now.

Test Cyp is a tuny bit longer ester than Test E. So you should feel it about the same time. And still it is not a fucking kick in the ass like an oral, or injectable oral. But it will kick in with in 4-6 weeks. So if thats not what you wanted to hear, but its the facts. I would run for a min of 12 weeks to really get results. And the WINNIE you should feel pretty instantly, like a couple hours or less if you have good stuff. Is the Winnie water or oil base?

Yes it's oral. I'm feeling the test cyp (sex drive is way up). Just didn't know the oral. How its supposed to make me feel.

Bro if you're not a competitive bodybuilder, you got no business taking winni(stanozol).winni will drie you up nice
But at a price. Last time I took winni I got some nasy tendonitis and joint pain. The older you are the more
Likely you are to get winni sides. I'm 42 yr old and I will never touch that shit again.if your plans are to cut which
Is what winni is good for I would of used test a instead of test c.

Yeah, just looking to cut some more. Took winnies several years ago...it was decent. Getting diet in check. Thanks

Yeah, researching right now. Just started my cycle. So I think I have a little time to research and order (I think)

Consult Mike Arnold via pm or at our section here at ology (bodybuildingexpertise.com)
He's a guru-expert at this !!

You'll be really pleased with the Winstrol (winny) - i assure you.

Bro if you're not a competitive bodybuilder, you got no business taking winni(stanozol).winni will drie you up nice
But at a price. Last time I took winni I got some nasy tendonitis and joint pain. The older you are the more
Likely you are to get winni sides. I'm 42 yr old and I will never touch that shit again.if your plans are to cut which
Is what winni is good for I would of used test a instead of test c.

Kindda agree :) Especially that our oral vinny is 100% real deal (Tested and Logged on other boards.)

But since it's at hand - i suggest to run it normally - but along with some good meds/supplements for the joints.

Back