R3 and me

i have never seen one that seemed to settle out like you are describing. if you are seeing that, it may be higher concentration at the bottom. If so, do you have a bigger vial that could hold all of your igf?
If so, put them all together in that fill and swirl it around before every shot.

But just because you are seeing results now, doesnt mean the concentration has gone up. it usually takes a week or so to get banging. It is going to get more pronounced in the next week.

well i would have to say that i am VERY quickly becoming a believer. The changes are quite impressive and now comming quickly.

Day 14

20mcg - not sure how much im really getting as i near the bottom of the vial, so im only doing 2 ticks ed

Observations:
Increased vascularity and a really positive attitued

Day 16

20mcg

Observations:
Increased vascularity, positive attitude and some slight leaning.

If it were ok for my body i would prolly choose to stay on this at ~5-10mcg/ed for life.....

you see? When i talked about this shit a while ago, people probably thought i was promoting some bullshit, or had a interest in people using it (like i am the supplier of the world's igf).

But now you see i wasnt putting you on. glad you like it.

Day 17

20mcg

Observations:
Same...i would like to claim strength gains and more size gains but i dont think i can accuratly separate the test gains from the r3 gains....the only things i can directly contribute R3 to are leaning and vascularity cause test does the opposite to me...but i have had some impressive strength and size gains, i feel like a monster. I weighed in at 187 and thats a record by far for me, i was 172 - 174 when i started. My max on squats is 405 on my last 2 sets for 6 reps each, today was my light leg day and i ended up having to bump up to 385 for 10 on my last two sets to even feel like i was working. I cant wait for heavy leg day next week.

jonny, yeah i know what you mean....for me i just want to paint an as accurate picture of my experience and results as possible, thus if i error i would rather NOT error on the side of hype and that is bound to piss people off that have had good results with this.

Last edited:
really glad you like it man. I plan on buying myself about 10mg soon. Scoop it up before they make it illegal.

D: I think if this stuff is leaning you out I might need some:p
I think I've moved up to about 14% again ( I started my bulking diet before my cycle hehe ):40oz: :yumyum:

yo chikin, yeah, would say its leaning me out some but the hunger is pretty sick so it would really take some control to really lean up with it...the vascularity is pretty fly. Its been a great bulking compound so far.

Back