Ranking anabolics for newbies

Kane, good chart and thanks for taking the time to put it together, i will use this as refrence for sure when looking at my next cycle, i wished i had this in Thailand earlier in the year when i was at the chemist browsing their catalogues.....:)

This is totally great and exactly what I was looking for. I now have a place to start researching what I want to do.....thank you!

I actually wasn't. I think this chart is very helpful. Why....am I missing something?

for any AAS at this moment, if what you answered is real. are not a newbie.

you're far away to use it for several months of workout.

So for you is not useful.

AARON don't think to AAS now... don't be a d*mb***ss, right?

you're 24, so you have the time.

for any AAS at this moment, if what you answered is real. are not a newbie.

you're far away to use it for several months of workout.

So for you is not useful.

AARON don't think to AAS now... don't be a d*mb***ss, right?

you're 24, so you have the time.

Okay.....so you don't think I should use steroids right now which is good. i appreciate the honest opinion.

You think I shoudl study up on them some more or you think i shoudl work out some more and build a base of muscles or both?

Okay.....so you don't think I should use steroids right now which is good. i appreciate the honest opinion.

You think I shoudl study up on them some more or you think i shoudl work out some more and build a base of muscles or both?

For yourself. and if i was you, i would realy prefer to push out, to my limits, my genetics limits, of strengh, and size... that what i think.

AARON, i will not lie, and give you fake hopes, it will make time... months and months certainly more than 2 years.

and only after that, if it need, AAs could conceivable. not before.

So come here when you want, feel free to ask. make thread in any forum you want.

But you have realy nothing as an AAS user, not now.

I know, ther's stupid pupet guy who run AAS immediatly after the beganing of workout.

BELIEVE ME, they regret that mistake.

No offense Aaron, but your avatar is killing me bro...

And not that I care but how do you have that much rep with merely 104 posts? Nevermind, - i just dont care...

Good day

Hey Kane

This is an balanced point of view, shared by many users, about abilitys of some steroids.

*** undergo a change 09:11 AM***
Adjusted 09:13 AM

Hey Kane. Funny thing finding you here on this forum. I saw some of your posts on Geneza, Endosyn etc.. My brother used to wrestle with you in the WWE.

RE:Test Susp

So ur saying on this that test suspension gives more strenght and weight gain the both cyp and enth? I havent ever used Suspension. Maybe i need to start.

Nice chart overall. 8/10

Back