Raw eggs

sleepstalker

I am banned!
Sup people I wanted to get your guys opinion when it comes to making gains with raw eggs vs cooked eggs. Now science says raw egg whites aren't really that bio-available vs cooked egg whites. I personally throw the yolk in my egg white powder protein shakes or sometimes have them over easy. Based on my body when I eat egg whites raw I get an upset stomach. Never tried it with digestive enzymes though. Raw egg whites are known to contain enzyme inhibitors. Anyway how has the chugging of raw eggs helped you gain mass?

Sup people I wanted to get your guys opinion when it comes to making gains with raw eggs vs cooked eggs. Now science says raw egg whites aren't really that bio-available vs cooked egg whites. I personally throw the yolk in my egg white powder protein shakes or sometimes have them over easy. Based on my body when I eat egg whites raw I get an upset stomach. Never tried it with digestive enzymes though. Raw egg whites are known to contain enzyme inhibitors. Anyway how has the chugging of raw eggs helped you gain mass?

I've read that your body can properly break down the protein when its raw. Might just be because they were trying to sell their "Egg Beater" or whatever it was I was reading. Might want to do a Google search on it and see what you come up with. Or wait for one of the guys to comment on it. I personally would cook it on low just enough to cook it a tad bit (around 225 degrees), which is what I'm about to do!

if you going to use a raw egg for a shake or drink a raw egg (yuck), heat it in the micro for about 30 sec's (depending on ur microwave). You are correct, raw egg protein cannot be digested properly without heating in excess of body temp or metabolic.

micro the egg in the shell or not, doesn't matter.

So I can do that for my morning breakfast instead of cooking them, SAWEET! Now, any suggestions on how to make an egg shake? I'm about to hit the gym. I'll Google it when I get back if there is no reply. Not a major problem. Well, thanks for the help guys!

Love my eggs also in fact its brekky time here i think i will have a couple i have tried the microwave thing but only as a last resort don't taste good IMO i either boil them for a for 3 minutes or so or pouch them

CHEERS GT

Love my eggs also in fact its brekky time here i think i will have a couple i have tried the microwave thing but only as a last resort don't taste good IMO i either boil them for a for 3 minutes or so or pouch them

CHEERS GT

If I boil and just eat the egg whites, will it do the same thing as microwaving them? I would rather boil 12 eggs and just eat them whenever need be.

Man, I tried gulping raw eggs down once....note the once nasty!

I used to drink Raw eggs everyday..
When I first started.
I used to blend 1cup of oats, 1cup of raw eggs, 1 scoop of protein powder and dextrose in the morning for breakfast.

I have a person (not a friend) told me that he blends Tuna and egg-whites together and drinks it for the protein, because he hates eating tuna and eggs, I told him raw egg-whites don't get digest properly and he goes "Where do they go then"

This guy was a tool, his whole diet was blended meat with oats nearly 4times a day, the only time he had a solid meal was night time, which is cottage cheese and crackers.

I used to drink Raw eggs everyday..
When I first started.
I used to blend 1cup of oats, 1cup of raw eggs, 1 scoop of protein powder and dextrose in the morning for breakfast.

I have a person (not a friend) told me that he blends Tuna and egg-whites together and drinks it for the protein, because he hates eating tuna and eggs, I told him raw egg-whites don't get digest properly and he goes "Where do they go then"

This guy was a tool, his whole diet was blended meat with oats nearly 4times a day, the only time he had a solid meal was night time, which is cottage cheese and crackers.

umm...... FUCK THAT! lol. this guy here loves to eat! fuck drinking meat

SORRY TO hijack the thread,but...i hate cooked egg whites....YACK!!!:thumbsdow....would i get the same results if i mixed say like a half a cup of liquid egg whites with a glass of milk?

quick egg white tip....i, like most of you put down a countless # of eggwhites per week. one trick in cooking eggs in a frying pan or saute pan is...once the eggs are ALMOST done, take them off the flame and allow them to cook further in the pan. eggs come out much tastier, not dry etc. i add ground black pepper, red pepper flakes and a little bit of sea salt to them as well.

helps them go down a little better.

Get you some dehydrated eggs and throw down a few scoops in a shake.

Rose Acre Farms Dried Egg Whites $85 for 10 pounds... check the serving size @ 2 tablespoons is 10g's protein!!!

10 Lbs.
Serving Size2Tbsp(12g)
Servings Per Container76
Amount Per Serving
Calories 45 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value
Total Fat 0g 0%
Saturated Fat 0g 0%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 150mg 6%
Total Carbohydrate 0g 0%
Protein 10g 20%
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 0%
Iron 0%
Not A Significant Source Of Dietary Fiber Or Sugars
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
ea brother,i used to use them alot,but damn,to messy,hard to mix etc,but better with a blender,i may havt to go back to them
y

is raw vs cooked that much of a diff that you would gulp that nasty ass shit down? I couldnt do it FU^& THAT :agreed:and u can add a lil sumthin into the egg whites to make it taste better, its not imperative that all your food be bland, u can eat healthy and tasty a the same time. :smoker:

is raw vs cooked that much of a diff that you would gulp that nasty ass shit down? I couldnt do it FU^& THAT :agreed:and u can add a lil sumthin into the egg whites to make it taste better, its not imperative that all your food be bland, u can eat healthy and tasty a the same time. :smoker:

they are so fucking nasty,even when cooked with egg yollks.....YAKK:insane:

Back