Raw milk and Raw farm eggs

sleepstalker

I am banned!
I have been eating these for some time now. I noticed that because of the high fat content it keeps me up. So I dont eat it at night anymore and the raw egg whites dont digest too well. Honestly is there a magic with these? I'd rather drink a glass of raw goats milk than some protein powder. Even though I am risking listeria. That said I am not sure if there is any magic in the milk besides the fact that it has casein mostly a great protein a little whey and alot of vitamins. Gluthathione and better omega profile than regular store milk. Also no growth hormones or antibiotics. Not to mention the eggs which contain Aracadonic Acid with omega-3s, vitamins. I am not crazy about cooking the yolk, for health and taste reasons. But with Listeria and Salmonella I worry. But still I wonder if its worth it.

raw eggs are only 65% bioavailable.. eat them cooked.. eggs, when cooked, are the most bioavailabe foods on the planet

raw eggs are only 65% bioavailable.. eat them cooked.. eggs, when cooked, are the most bioavailabe foods on the planet

The whole egg or just the white? The white is what has the avidin in it which creates the biotin deficiency. Also I didnt know that there is biotin in the yolks. Also if one were to cook the whites and throw them in their shake that would still be only 65% bio-available? If that is true then why do nutritional companies sell egg protein powder or pasteurized liquid egg whites? I have seen the science journal though showing egg whites are less bioavailable when eaten raw. I hate cooked eggs.

Ok your very close to getting it right. So Raw Milk is fantastic great for you. Eggs should be cooked. The best possible eggs are pastured soy free gmo free. The protein content is higher and the omega 3-6 fatty acids are properly balanced and the vitamin D levels should be double of a factory farmed egg. Eat the whole egg.

Ok your very close to getting it right. So Raw Milk is fantastic great for you. Eggs should be cooked. The best possible eggs are pastured soy free gmo free. The protein content is higher and the omega 3-6 fatty acids are properly balanced and the vitamin D levels should be double of a factory farmed egg. Eat the whole egg.

I agree, I have eaten these in the past. I might try them again. I absolutely hate cooked eggs. I have to be dying to eating cooked in order to have a taste for them. But raw in a shake they arent too bad cause I dont taste them much. Another good reason I hate to cook them is their polyunsaturated fats. Which are very unstable when exposed to high temp. Good EPA which helps break up the cholesterol aggregates. Kinda the heart healthy factor in the egg. Correct me if I am wrong.

Last edited:
Back