Reallity of Deca D*ck?

albig

Ive read alot about floppy deca dick, but with the people whom i workout with and my "doctor" not my medical doctor :spin: they claim that deca dick only happens with massive loads of deca.

What is the aprox amount of suggested deca per week, or per injection, and how much more or less would trigger the Deca Dick response.

I am taking it with 600MG of Test a week as well, will this offset any Deca Dick problems?

I cant afford to have any erection problems i already dont have a very high sex drive without the test.. :ugh:

Since you already dont have a very high sex drive without the test, id beware of the Deca. You can try it i would suggest starting at 400mg and see what happens. In theory, higher dose of deca than test can eventually trigger deca dick. But in reality each person reacts differently.

albig said:
Ive read alot about floppy deca dick, but with the people whom i workout with and my "doctor" not my medical doctor :spin: they claim that deca dick only happens with massive loads of deca.

What is the aprox amount of suggested deca per week, or per injection, and how much more or less would trigger the Deca Dick response.

I am taking it with 600MG of Test a week as well, will this offset any Deca Dick problems?

I cant afford to have any erection problems i already dont have a very high sex drive without the test.. :ugh:

Trust me it does not take massive amounts.
I ran deca twice. Both times at 400mgs a week, along with test. No probs the first time but the second I had a few. No probs getting it up but keeping it there is another story. Another prob that I and others have had is not being able to cum.

Next time go with EQ and you wont have the pecker probs. Good luck, you may be one of the lucky ones that have no probs.

I have used deca pesonaly in test cycles and by its self. I ran deca low dose 300mg/week for 8 weeks without test with no problem. But my last cycle i just finished i ran it at about 450mg with 600mg test and around week 6 i felt a slight decress in sex drive i compensated with uping my trib dose to 3g a day and it went away no problem i am off now with no further problems ither so i think deca dick is slightly overrated.

Hell w/deca, lol! Ive had deca dick on 300mg/wk. If you do not run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) thru entire cycle, chances are you are going to get some forum of it. I would go with tren any day, but still run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 500IU 2-3 times ew thruout entire cycle up to post cycle therapy (pct), and you won't have that much of any probs. What is your cycle history?

its real. dosage will vary, even low doses can cause issues. becomes more prevalent with use and age, though can also happen to first timers (sensitivity to progestins issue).

i have the same problem man...i go with eq any day over deca..but if you do run the deca make sure you run the test higher and take Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) throughout cycle

really an independent thing. I've experienced nothing @ 400mg/wk with no hcg, others get rocked on their sex drive. Start with NPP if your really worried, that way you can drop it quickly.

Hmmm, interesting, I've ran deca 400mg/week before and the only thing that i got from it, apart from a steady build of lean muscle was ROCK hard bonners.

I even remember waking up in the night with them, sometimes i would bang into walls on the way to take a piss!

Sure, deca amomg others will give you hard errections and a increased sex drive, but only to a point. If you run too much of any Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) it will go the opposite way. Hence deca dick. At the end of the day it all depends on the individual.

Last edited:
I had some mild issues with deca - I could always get it up, but there was definitely a change. It did diminish my sex drive considerably, but I didn't care - there was just less hornyness.

Back