Reckless abuse of gear pisses me the fk off!!!

As far as your bedroom community, it is indeed challenging to keep your life private. I've lived in towns with the population of 800 to cities as big as Miami. There will always be guys who will not listen to solid advice no matter their age. And the size of the city/town has no relativity to that. You trying to help them is like banging your head on a brick wall. Pointless. With that being said, they will get the AAS they seek, and there will be a lab/friend that will sell to them regardless of the damage they are doing to themselves. Hell, a sale is a sale as far as the lab/friend is concerned. After all.... money is the driving force behind anything. I would suggest you not be a middle man to any of those guys. There is something called INTEGRITY that compliments CHARACTER. Unfortunately there is short supply of it in today's times. Perfect examples by our current politicians.

We are living in a culture of "I want it NOW". Fast food, microwaves, cell phones, electronics. Seems like everything has a power button for instant ON. Today's youth have no fucking clue what a "goal" is. They don't care if they are damaging their body as long as they can look like some pathetic piece of shit on an even more pathetic piece of shit television show. Hollywood has always had the bizarre power to mesmerize those who cannot march to the beat of their own drum. And those people that strive to look/act like one of the fucktards on any of Hollywood's lame shows are the worst, and it's quite laughable really. I've never been to Orange County CA, and don't want to go there. It's diseased with Silicone/Saline/Botox, Implants and over the top Vanity.

I need to get this off my chest/triceps, I live in a very small town where everyone knows everyone (well, almost) All the bodybuilders or wannabe bodybuilders definitely know each other, since we only have 2 gyms in this town.

Not to brag but I would say I'm amongst the top 5 who have the best results, strength, self discipline, diet etc. and I know everyone in this town who uses AAS, (or I thought I did) I recently talked to a friend about cycles and sources. While we were talking it somehow got into the convo that there's a lot of kids these days (And I do literally mean kids) who are just starting to workout, taking test & tren as their first cycles, these guys are 18, 19 and 20yo which IMO is way too young to be using steroids, not to mention the level of knowledge they lack in the use of gear, post cycle therapy (pct), what to use with what etc.
I don't know where they found their sources and I honestly don't want to know.

There's also one guy who is a bit older than myself 24-25yo, constantly cycles, with no post cycle therapy (pct), Aromatase inhibitor (AI) or any knowledge on the time on = time off rule, Its so bad I think this guy doesn't know what PCT is. this is what he's cycled since last summer (that I know of) June-August 2011 - test sust @ 500mg/wk & test C 500mg/wk (YES 1g test/wk) then once he was done that, waited a couple of weeks (as he always does) bought some dbol & test E from me (I was sort of a middle man) only had enough money for one vial and dbol so I sold it to him while he got the money for the rest of the stuff, which he never bought. ended up doing test E 500mg/wk for 5 wks with 7wks dbol @ 40mg/day, what's even more crazy is that I saw him at a motocross race drinking beer while he was on dbol.
Since then that guy cycled Test Sust again, test C, tren & test (TNT), deca solo, more test, & probably more stuff he didn't mention & last time I talked to him he was on clen & Anadrol (no test) I told him anadrol is to get bigger and clen is to lose fat, he replied ''oh not this clen, it makes me feel tight.'' ???

Anyways my point of starting this thread is because I want to know if any of you guys on here know of reckless steroid abuse, and to say: its because of guys like I stated that steroids have a bad rep.

All of what I wrote above is 100% true and if I knew more reckless steroid abuse stories to tell I def. would. It seriously pisses me off that kids are willing to risk their health to get big, know nothing about steroids & cycles, but yet still take them.

Dont get all thrown off by some idiot. The more you learn the more you'll realize there are many more guys who use gear who have no idea what they're doing than those that do. Not worth stressing over...

lol I sold him stuff twice last year, for almost double the price, he got new contacts now.

u would be wise to edit out the parts of your posts where u say "whom" he got the gear from... one more thing; anadrol is NOT just for size, many guys run it pre-contest... diet determines bulking/cutting, not the compounds being used

I think it's just halirous, got a newbie in our gym, 250 pounds belly and all, thinks he is tough as nails, throwing benches around and slamming weights after he gets done a 3 rep set lmao
to top it all off, doesnt even come close to a cardio machine, which by all means i think he should!
but then again as stated in revious post, do all fat guys go into the gym and workout on there arms, lol, thought it was just me getting furious seeing that all the time!
dont even wanna begin to see there strength on a bench press, maybe thats why they stay clear of a bench!
The bar plus one 10 pounder per side! but damn arms are full of FAT and look big in there eyes :)

Last edited:
u would be wise to edit out the parts of your posts where u say "whom" he got the gear from... one more thing; anadrol is NOT just for size, many guys run it pre-contest... diet determines bulking/cutting, not the compounds being used

Done!

I think it's just halirous, got a newbie in our gym, 250 pounds belly and all, thinks he is tough as nails, throwing benches around and slamming weights after he gets done a 3 rep set lmao
to top it all off, doesnt even come close to a cardio machine, which by all means i think he should!
but then again as stated in revious post, do all fat guys go into the gym and workout on there arms, lol, thought it was just me getting furious seeing that all the time!
dont even wanna begin to see there strength on a bench press, maybe thats why they stay clear of a bench!
The bar plus one 10 pounder per side! but damn arms are full of FAT and look big in there eyes :)

Yeah I know what you mean, I specially hate the bicep workers (as I call them) there's 3-4 guys who go there and literally work out only their biceps for fkn 45mins doing every bicep exercise you can think of, plus the form is fkn horrible might as well be doing DB presses towards the front.

I get your point and see guys everyday who use gear for year after year and have no clue what they are doing. 99% of people have no clue, guys who get on the net and research are a small population.

With that said, I honestly could care less what someone else is doing. It's all opinion and everyone has their own. What you consider reckless may not be to the next guy. Most people would say it's reckless that the OP is using gear and is just now 24 or whatever.

I have a friend who has ran gear for going on two decades, can win a national show without gear, but now runs any and everything he can so when he gets something new he just adds it. Currently, 750 test e, 350, test p, 100 t suspensions training days, eq, mast prop, tren ace, adrol training days only, dbol, anavar, adex, caber, nolva, hcg, npp. Honestly he looks crazy shredded but he looked that good with no gear. He won nationals one year only using nolva, no gear. This has went on for 3 years non stop. I try to stop him and make him realize what he's doing which is why he dropped a couple things to training days only.

But some guys say any use is reckless. I agree and won't run anything without test, but I'm not going to worry about the next guy, thus guy is a friend so I worry about his health and family, but this is why I hate going to the gym, a bunch of dudes who think they know it all, and are way to concerned with my cycles, stare the whole time I'm lifting, and whatever. I could care less what another guy lifts, how he lifts, what he's on, etc. To much of that mess in every gym, inflated ego's. I'm just there to do my thing.

I agree with china as always, drol is great for cutting. My same friend and I stayed at 10% and he went under on test/deca/dbol. No moon face. But there is no book, yes there are basics for what most guys are doing and I love test so it is my cycle or included but everyone is so stuck on drug profiles and this is for x and that is for Y. Well that's wrong, obviously somethings are better at adding weight and some work well when lean but there are no rules to combinations or doses. Whatever works for you and if you want to mess yourself up that's on you, AAS I don't consider an addictive drug physically but guys get mentally addicted and even more so most guys who lift and want to use gear do so based on insecurities so think of the type of people we are talking about a lot of times. I'm no better than anyone but it's a shady game to be in anyway and I can't hand hold and worry about others unless they are close to me or simply looking for guidance, if not do what you do.

I get your point and see guys everyday who use gear for year after year and have no clue what they are doing. 99% of people have no clue, guys who get on the net and research are a small population.

With that said, I honestly could care less what someone else is doing. It's all opinion and everyone has their own. What you consider reckless may not be to the next guy. Most people would say it's reckless that the OP is using gear and is just now 24 or whatever.

I have a friend who has ran gear for going on two decades, can win a national show without gear, but now runs any and everything he can so when he gets something new he just adds it. Currently, 750 test e, 350, test p, 100 t suspensions training days, eq, mast prop, tren ace, adrol training days only, dbol, anavar, adex, caber, nolva, hcg, npp. Honestly he looks crazy shredded but he looked that good with no gear. He won nationals one year only using nolva, no gear. This has went on for 3 years non stop. I try to stop him and make him realize what he's doing which is why he dropped a couple things to training days only.

But some guys say any use is reckless. I agree and won't run anything without test, but I'm not going to worry about the next guy, thus guy is a friend so I worry about his health and family, but this is why I hate going to the gym, a bunch of dudes who think they know it all, and are way to concerned with my cycles, stare the whole time I'm lifting, and whatever. I could care less what another guy lifts, how he lifts, what he's on, etc. To much of that mess in every gym, inflated ego's. I'm just there to do my thing.

I agree with china as always, drol is great for cutting. My same friend and I stayed at 10% and he went under on test/deca/dbol. No moon face. But there is no book, yes there are basics for what most guys are doing and I love test so it is my cycle or included but everyone is so stuck on drug profiles and this is for x and that is for Y. Well that's wrong, obviously somethings are better at adding weight and some work well when lean but there are no rules to combinations or doses. Whatever works for you and if you want to mess yourself up that's on you, AAS I don't consider an addictive drug physically but guys get mentally addicted and even more so most guys who lift and want to use gear do so based on insecurities so think of the type of people we are talking about a lot of times. I'm no better than anyone but it's a shady game to be in anyway and I can't hand hold and worry about others unless they are close to me or simply looking for guidance, if not do what you do.

Yeah I get it man, but you gotta admit when people look at the clen & adrol guy thinking ''he's definitely or definitely used to be on gear'' it creates a stereotype about steroids that everyone will look like that guy if they take steroids, plenty of people are on gear and you can't even tell, because most are not freakishly huge, don't have gyno, zits or any other signs that show the use or abuse of steroids. that clen & adrol guy I wrote about, his skin is so oily you can literally grease a frying pan with his face!! lol

About your friend who uses a lot of stuff, doesn't his receptors get fked up after a while some might call it ''cooked or burned out'' because of too much steroid use the receptors don't work anymore, maybe its just something I heard. I love this site btw, if you want to know anything about pretty much any cycle there's always someone here to help you on dosage/ cycle length etc. I'm glad I joined lol

cheers!

Back