Research chemicals besides reasearch-ology

but they dont have liquid clen:crying:

liquid clen is almost always incorrectly dosed, since even a 50 liter batch only has 5 grams of material, even at 100mcg/ml. and really with such low concentrations, specialized equipment and smaller batches is warranted.

and in truth, clen is only really that "neato" the first time. Its better for people that actually DONT do cardio, because other stims + cardio is more effective than clen + cardio.

have actively discouraged sites from carrying liquid clen because of the dosing issues (not that ug tabs are much better, hell even the oxyflux "pharma"- its mexico so thats an ambigous term, are super inconsistent)

liquid clen is almost always incorrectly dosed, since even a 50 liter batch only has 5 grams of material, even at 100mcg/ml. and really with such low concentrations, specialized equipment and smaller batches is warranted.

and in truth, clen is only really that "neato" the first time. Its better for people that actually DONT do cardio, because other stims + cardio is more effective than clen + cardio.

have actively discouraged sites from carrying liquid clen because of the dosing issues (not that ug tabs are much better, hell even the oxyflux "pharma"- its mexico so thats an ambigous term, are super inconsistent)

Ventipulmin...the only way to go!

Last edited:

Anything to back this up? I know from your posts you are very educated

Anything to back this up? I know from your posts you are very educated

1: Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol. 2001 Jan;280(1):R166-73. Links
A single bout of exercise induces beta-adrenergic desensitization in human adipose tissue.Marion-Latard F, De Glisezinski I, Crampes F, Berlan M, Galitzky J, Suljkovicova H, Riviere D, Stich V.
Laboratory of the Adaptations to Exercise, Purpan University Hospital, 31059 Toulouse Cedex, France.

This study was designed to assess whether physiological activation of the sympathetic nervous system induced by exercise changes adipose tissue responsiveness to catecholamines in humans. Lipid mobilization in abdominal subcutaneous adipose tissue was studied with the use of a microdialysis method in 11 nontrained men (age: 22. 3 +/- 1.5 yr; body mass index: 23.0 +/- 1.6). Adipose tissue adrenergic sensitivity was explored with norepinephrine, dobutamine (beta(1)-agonist), or terbutaline (beta(2)-agonist) perfused during 30 min through probes before and after 60-min exercise (50% of the maximal aerobic power). The increase in extracellular glycerol concentration during infusion was significantly lower after the exercise when compared with the increase observed before the exercise (P < 0.05, P < 0.02, and P < 0.01, respectively, for norepinephrine, dobutamine, and terbutaline). In a control experiment realized without exercise, no difference in norepinephrine-induced glycerol increase between the two infusions was observed. To assess the involvement of catecholamines in the blunted beta-adrenergic-induced lipolytic response after exercise, adipose tissue adrenergic sensitivity was explored with two 60-min infusions of norepinephrine or epinephrine separated by a 60-min interval. With both catecholamines, the increase in glycerol was significantly lower during the second infusion (P < 0.05). The findings suggest that aerobic exercise, which increased adrenergic activity, induces a desensitization in beta(1)- and beta(2)-adrenergic lipolytic pathways in human subcutaneous adipose tissue.

clenbuterol and other beta-2 agonists also reduce histamine release, which is lipolytic and induced by exercise (though also desensitizes beta-2)

still in business? they dont answer my e-mail..

I ended up ordering from them shortly before my original post. I bought their Cytomel. It tastes great. The research-ology version tastes like butterscotch and chemone's tastes like grape. To be honest, I cant tell which one is better or works better because I am on a plethora of other stuff (including rasearch-ology's clen). I was able to get more for the same price shipped through chemone; however, I have been a research-ology/lion customer since day one. This is the way to go if you are in need, I only turned elsewhere because I had to.

P.s. Cytomel doesnt have any obvious side effects, so its not easy to tell if it is or is not legit--unlike clenbuterol

Last edited:
Saw this one on the web
cemproducts.com

If you spend under 100 at the store –
you get 10% off your purchase using LTRocco10

If you spend over $100 at the store –
you get 20% off your purchase using LTRocco20

Not sure if they are legit though, never bought from them..

Saw this one on the web
cemproducts.com

If you spend under 100 at the store –
you get 10% off your purchase using LTRocco10

If you spend over $100 at the store –
you get 20% off your purchase using LTRocco20

Not sure if they are legit though, never bought from them..

Another one of lion's websites, he has many all selling the same liquids for same prices. I used lion's once and didnt work out for me. I just use pharm grade now so no need to save a few bucks and risk getting peg water only or everclear. You get what you pay for in this.

researchstop.com is several cuts above any other.

I used to use chemoneresearch but after a direct comparison of their exemestane, just keeping down off at "25mg", and researchstop's exemestane with 12.5mg bordering on too dry, I am currently taking 2/5 a cc which seems just about right.

I have to say that either chemone is underdosed or just has very poor uptake, either way I just cant reccomend them anymore.

I have not used CEM site per se, but letro from lion was VERY dissapointing.

Back