Research Kits-filters-other hardware-newbie

diverse_guy

I've done a lot of research over the last few weeks and I now feel that I am ready to do my first cycle. Several have led me to believe that a Test only cycle will be good for my first one. just in case you needed to know (I am 29 years old, 6'4" 225 bf%12-13.

I keep hearing mixed post on Research Kits, filters and all kinds of other do-it yourself ways of saving money. I am confused as to what I need and why...

Can anyone forward me any post that have previously addressed these questions. Other than the obvious...getting gear. I want to make sure that I have all the hardware necessary. I've also been to getpinz.com and from what I see I need .22gauge 1 1/2".

PLEASE no more..replies saying keep reading the board for answers. I feel like I'm getting overloaded and I don't want to miss anything.

Thanks,

-DiVERSE Guy

where do you plan on shooting. since your doing test (assuming a long ester like enanthate or cypionate) only, you would be shooting approximately 2x week. So basically you dont have to find all these different places to shoot. You could rotate between glutes and quads and be fine. And what i would use, honestly, is a 23g x 1". For glute shots, you made need 1.5" So buy 50 23g x 1" for your quads and 50 23g x 1.5" for glutes. I say 50 because if i remmeber correctly, however i may be wrong, that is the lowest quantity offered by GPZ. 100 pins, will last you a couple cycles. If your doing a 10 week cycle, your only gonna use 20 while just doing test.

hey thanks for the info. Where can I get more info on these filters and Research Kits. I keep getting referred to researchkits.com but none of this is telling me why I need it and how it works with my cycle. I'm trying to make sure that i understand every aspect of this and have all materials in hand rather than tapping shoulders looking for these things last minute or mid-cycle.

you shouldn't need any filters for a test only cycle (Assuming your're planning on using testosterone enanthate or cypionate)

you'll need the syringes and pins grafix mentioned. 23g or 25g, they do have quantities of 25. I would order 50 syringes/needle combos with 20g 1.5" for loading the syringe; then get needle-only 25 1" and 25 1.5". That's under $20 (plus shipping).

you will also need to have an anti-e available during your cycle if any gyno symptoms appear, and more for post-cycle recovery. Nolvadex for during the cycle, and either Clomid (traditional) or Nolvadex for post-cycle.

you should also determine whether you're going to run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during or post-cycle too. If so, then it would be easiest to get some insulin syringes to use with the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) instead of using the bigger pins/syringes.

I JUST BUY THE 1.5 --- 21 GUAGE FOR DRAWING UP AND 1.5 --- 23 GUAGE FOR SHOOTING THEN IF I NEED A SMALLER PIN I JUST CUT A CAP SO 5/8 OR 1 INCH IS STICKING OUT THIS WAY YOU JUST BUY THE 100 EACH AND ITS A LITTLE CHEAPER

The only thing you need from researchkits right now is either liquidex or femera. Both are anti estrogens and opinions vary on which one is best, so just pick one. And oh yeah, Welcome to Steroidology!:D

So it looks like for anti estrogens I'm being told that there is Novaldex to take durring my cycle, and I can also take it post cycle or Clomid. Ectomorph says liquidex or femera (based on what I can find out..those are both the same price) out of all 4 anti's I can't tell teh difference when reading the specifications on various sites. any recomendations or comments?

diverse_guy said:
So it looks like for anti estrogens I'm being told that there is Novaldex to take durring my cycle, and I can also take it post cycle or Clomid. Ectomorph says liquidex or femera (based on what I can find out..those are both the same price) out of all 4 anti's I can't tell teh difference when reading the specifications on various sites. any recomendations or comments?

Nolvadex you want to have on hand in case you get gyno symptoms. If so take 40 mg/day until symptoms subside, then continue taking 20 mg/day through out the rest of your cycle.

Clomid you want to take post-cycle, 300 mg the first day, 100 mg/day for the next ten days, and finally 50 mg/day for another ten days.

Next you have to consider if you want to take an aromatose inhibiter, Arimidex, Aromasin, or Letrozole. Here is a link to a great thread on all three; http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=733

Back