RLS??? Whats the deal?

How do you order bottles from RLS when they ahve been out of stock for months.

You have to find another source. But all their stuff is good to go when if you can get it, absolutly nothing wrong with their products.

This may shed some light on why rls is out of stock on some products. RLS sells kebby crimpers but are currently out of stock of the one I want. Talked with Kebby this morning (plant is near me), they said that they will be out of that product for 3 more weeks. they are waiting for parts to come in. Thats why rls is out. no product available.

medical-and-lab-supplies.com is their new site i think?

thats what i use.
1st post hey guys!

Last edited:
Still out of stock though ;(
10ml RLS glass vials.
Bottle top filters etc. Hope they get it all sorted out now that the website is done.

Still out of stock though ;(
10ml RLS glass vials.
Bottle top filters etc. Hope they get it all sorted out now that the website is done.

What vials are you looking for? I just bought 10ml kimbles in bulk along with a shit load of millipore stericups.

What vials are you looking for? I just bought 10ml kimbles in bulk along with a shit load of millipore stericups.

I have not setup my steri cup system yet, not sure exactly what I need, Somone needs to hold my hand and tell me exactly what to buy :)

I have bulk RLS vials, but think the kimble ones are the same, I like to keep my stuff all the same all the time, but I guess it matters little.
ivpacks dot com also has lots of that stuff, but have not ordered from them yet. They include brokrage where RLS does not, they make me pay at the border :wtf:

Back