RLS??? Whats the deal?

Looks like every color is a different manufacturer.

You talking about Amazon or RLS???

Also, to update all you guys. They do require a signature now!!!!
If you pay by credit card (which I do) then there is a signature required. Didn't used to be like this!!!! This is scary!!!!! I believe they are co-operating!!!!!!!

You talking about Amazon or RLS???

Also, to update all you guys. They do require a signature now!!!!
If you pay by credit card (which I do) then there is a signature required. Didn't used to be like this!!!! This is scary!!!!! I believe they are co-operating!!!!!!!

who is the carrier delivering? and dont worry about a signature just sign Clynt Eastwood thats what I do and watch the deliver guys face!

Where's the one stop has it all... vials, rubber stoppers, crimpers and everything in between? I was ready to place order yesterday!

I have the crimpers from RLS and they're actually really nice and much cheaper than a few other places i've seen. Stoppers and flips are the same.

Emailed them about some vials that have been out of stock for awhile, was told it would be 3 weeks and they are receiving a large shipment.

I have the crimpers from RLS and they're actually really nice and much cheaper than a few other places i've seen. Stoppers and flips are the same.

The stoppers are A1 and the crimpers are USA nice tools but man the flips I got are just bent up mixed matched crap.
I can say their chems have done me right but still looking for a new SRC for vials, and flips.

I just made an order from RLS. Well see if they come through.

There's nothing wrong with RLS. I've made multiple orders the past couple months and just made another tonight. Seems they're never out of the stuff I need. RLS is probably one of the most widely used shops by home brewers, they can't stay stocked all the time.

I have multiple other places but none even come close to RLS's selection.

Yea, they had everything I needed for my first HB in one order. Too bad there is no where in Canada with the same selection/price :(

is rls the best place to get crimpers? Ive looked around and they seem to be the cheapest. The place that makes the ones that they sell isnt to far from me. Ive been trying to contact them to see if they will sell direct but no one answers the phone.

is rls the best place to get crimpers? Ive looked around and they seem to be the cheapest. The place that makes the ones that they sell isnt to far from me. Ive been trying to contact them to see if they will sell direct but no one answers the phone.

I bought a pair from RLS and am very happy with them. It a well built stainless steel crimper. I bought the 20mm flip top, but I think they're out of stock.

I've seen other crimpers go in the $250 area but I have a hard time understanding why with the pair I have.

Back