Ronnie and Arnold: Mr Olympia Posedown

Who should win the posedown?

• Ronnie Coleman

Votes: 21 11.7%
  • Arnold Schwarzenegger

Votes: 159 88.3%

• Total voters
Scarz awsome pix!!
I love the Frank Zane look and Franco chest to waist for someone that short is remarkable.
And Arnold...well after shaking his hand at the Classic, I had to get one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Scarz awsome pix!!
I love the Frank Zane look and Franco chest to waist for someone that short is remarkable.
And Arnold...well after shaking his hand at the Classic, I had to get one.

dude that rocks. u r the fuckin man

:bowdown:

The best picture I think but could not find to get autographed was this one...Damn so wide looks like he will fly away:)

Arnolds chest alone stands out way more than Ronnies. And Ronnie couldn't pull of the vaccum style anyways...he is too bloated underneath those abs to even suck in any more than an inch! haha. Arnold.

to down grade ronnie is BLASPHEMY! like for real! Both guys are beast! im sure noone on here could touch either of these guys or even wear their jock strap. Arnold is the Father of this shit lets be real however ronnie is no slouch! my vote is for ARNOLD but ronnie is a close and i mean a very close second! And as far as the new roids that are out now no guts no glory thats what the sport has evolved to just like everything else. im sure if arnold was competing today he would probably be big as a house too even his legs due to the fact that is what it would take to win! just my opinion.

Arnold hands down.

Arnold_Schwarzenegger_873.jpg
Arnold_Schwarzenegger_98.jpg

Well, I appreciate both men's physiques, Arnold focused on becoming a masterpiece, and Ronnie focused on becoming something that seems to jump from the pages of a comic book. Arnold in my eyes, when he was in his best shape, is the bench mark for an aesthetically pleasing physique. Ronnie has pushed the limit past what was believed possible in the "Mass Monster" department. And to all those that have dogged Ronnie in this thread, I ask: Is this comparison even fair? In the pic, Ronnie is in the worst shape ever, he isn't even properly flexing his legs. Arnold is in one of his classic poses, in his best shape, ready for a pic. :flamingma So Dont Act Like This Pic Is A True Comparison Of These Two Fine Athletes! Ronnie at his best is a stunning beast that deserves all the credit due to the man.

Last edited:
Arnold Is The Man!!! The style of bodybuilding was different then more define. Now they just look like ballons. Beware of the Governator...

Arnold Is the man, Ronnie is big and he is enjoying what Arnold has built for bodybuilders.
So the nod always go's to Arnold the father of bodybuilding.

to down grade ronnie is BLASPHEMY! like for real! Both guys are beast! im sure noone on here could touch either of these guys or even wear their jock strap. Arnold is the Father of this shit lets be real however ronnie is no slouch! my vote is for ARNOLD but ronnie is a close and i mean a very close second! And as far as the new roids that are out now no guts no glory thats what the sport has evolved to just like everything else. im sure if arnold was competing today he would probably be big as a house too even his legs due to the fact that is what it would take to win! just my opinion.

LOL! No GUT no glory indeed.

View attachment 533603

I vote Arnold. Ronnie is huge a deserves credit for all he has worked for. We all no BB isn't what it was back then. But I dont think this is the best comparision pic. for ronnie. Arnold obviously has more definition in this pic. but ronnie has some good ones too. My vote sticks with arnie, he looks(looked) more like what I picture when I think of BB. Ronnie makes me think of powerlifting.

Arnold all the way. Arnold built his body to perfect proportions. Ronnie's abdomen is distended from HGH use it looks terrible. Bodybuilding is supposed to be about the Greek Ideal. Look at a Michelangelo Statue and look at Arnold.

Back