RSOC creates a fake lab report

William_WaLLace

Red Star you have some serious issues to address concerning your primobolan product. Your last lab test is riddled with problems, and SRCS denies that ANY primobolan product was sent to them for testing. So it would seem that there is prima facie evidence against you that you faked a lab report and e-mailed it out as real. All lab tests, including RSOC’s fake report are posted on www.bodybuilding4life.com I would like to make a few points before we discuss the fake lab test submitted by RSOC.

Firstly, why do you need the product tested? You stated on anabolex on 6-9-03 that you already had a lab assay, where is it, why has it not been revealed? Here is the relevant thread and details from that thread.

"FYI - the new PrimoMAX (the old stuff was Primoject) is 200mg/ml of methenolone enanthate in a 20ml bottle. I am blowing them out at $150-$200 per bottle, which is a fukkin steal. Lab specs came back on it from a "certain lab we all know in Utah" and it is within 5% of label claim. Sterile. Clean. And the best deal on Primo on the planet."
06-09-2003 04:23 PM

http://www.anabolex.com/forums/show...d+star+and+utah

Secondly, you stated on 7/10/03 that you had a sample tested and KNEW the results. Yet, your updated lab report is dated as reported on 7/11/03 and sample being received as 7/10/03, so you knew the results before they reported them? Also, anyone who has ever tested anything at SRCS knows it takes at least one week to obtain results, you got them within 24 hours? That is extremely odd.

Despite all of this SRCS DENIES any testing of primobolan at all. They do try to protect the information of the tester, but they will tell you if they tested a product, they claim to have received NO sample of primobolan from you at all. Here is there number for any doubters so that you may call to verify what I already have confirmed. (801) 277-8228. If this is true, which there is NO doubt in my mind that it is true, then your lab report is a total fraud, and you lied to EVERYONE about this test, and the result. Unlike your baseless accusations against me, this can all be verified by ANYONE with long distance access. If you are lying about a lab report, it begs the question as to what else you would lie about.

Lastly, that lab report is riddled with inconsistencies. The font is terrible and looks nothing like the verified test done by H Bomb, I call H Bobs test verified because you can call SRCS and they will verify that they tested Red Star primobolan from him. The dashes are off in your test, spaces on the e-mail, you use a colon SRCS in H Bombs test does not. The tests are on www.bodybuilding4life.com and everyone can view the inconsistencies of the different lab reports. But what keeps sticking in my mind is that SRCS denies any testing done on your primobolan besides what was done by H bomb. And just for the record you stated that the test was done at SRCS, and not any other lab, so you owe an explanation of the fraud your attempting to perpetuate on people. I read your reply that you believe that all that was accomplished by H Bombs lab results was making it harder for a newbie to obtain AS, I disagree. What has been accomplished here is saving newbies and vets alike from buying a questionable product from someone who has a lot of questions to answer.

WW

hey william, thanks for the headsup bro

nice to see you here aswell

rumor is there shutting there doors for good

Actually my friend, there are about 7 reports, different posts of different angles.

this information was posted on a few boards, and i simply dont have the time to post all those reports here. Plus, each board has size limitations, your admin here can attest to that.

in order to post the lab results on my board I had to change our normal options and allow a very very large size for attachments. The size of those reports would viloate the size allowed by the owners of this board, I already tried to post the actual reports on a few boards.

That is why a URL is provided instead of a lab report.

If the admin here will allow several huge files to be posted I shall. Also, if these reports are re-sized and made smaller, they cant be read well.

Last edited by a moderator:
If true, I would think this would kill RSOCs biz totally, especially considering the masteron-oh wait it's tren-fiasco that happened awhile back.

William_WaLLace said:

If the admin here will allow several huge files to be posted I shall. Also, if these reports are re-sized and made smaller, they cant be read well.

Yeah, go ahead I think this is important enough.

bad news for you RSOC lover out there. Personally, ive heard too many bad things about em. William Wallace, thanks bro for the heads up.

:rolleyes: Hmmm, interesting, William.. this wouldn't just be a crummy attempt to get people to visit and register on your sorry ass board now would it? Oh, and I'm sure it's not retaliation because RS wouldn't give you a handout, right? :confused:

If you like RS, check your email. Don't pay attention to all the rumors; you'll know what's up.

On a more serious note, though, I guess there is a scammer claiming to be with RS and asking for WU/Moneygram payments, which RS would never do... just a heads up...

Keep an eye out... RSOC is closing there doors because they've been outted for selling fake juice... but they'll be back under a new name.

SofaGeorge said:
Keep an eye out... RSOC is closing there doors because they've been outted for selling fake juice... but they'll be back under a new name.

That's the exact same thing I was thinking.

SofaGeorge said:
Really? Well, have you ever tried their products, and found them to be "fake juice"... or are you just talking for the sake of talking?

There is no issue here. RS is done with new customers for now, maybe ever.

They sold plenty of Primomax, so the results of guys cycling it will be out soon enough anyways. Quit calling something fake unless you have had a bad cycle with it. I am not saying it is good or bad since I did not order it, but many bros have had succes with them in the past, and most sources don't last 5 years and build huge customer bases by selling "fake juice"... but all of that is a non- issue now...

Bottom line is this: People who liked RS stuff in the past are the only ones who can get it now because of all the BS. No new customers. So obviously, the people ordering from them from now on like their products and want them regardless of what you say, eh?

Feli Fly said:
Really? Well, have you ever tried their products, and found them to be "fake juice"... or are you just talking for the sake of talking?

There is no issue here. RS is done with new customers for now, maybe ever.

They sold plenty of Primomax, so the results of guys cycling it will be out soon enough anyways. Quit calling something fake unless you have had a bad cycle with it. I am not saying it is good or bad since I did not order it, but many bros have had succes with them in the past, and most sources don't last 5 years and build huge customer bases by selling "fake juice"... but all of that is a non- issue now...

Bottom line is this: People who liked RS stuff in the past are the only ones who can get it now because of all the BS. No new customers. So obviously, the people ordering from them from now on like their products and want them regardless of what you say, eh?

Are you living on a different planet, his shit tested out as garbage. Maybe their is something else in it making people grow, thats great, until you have woman taking it, and growing clits the size of hotdogs. His masteron was tren, plain and simple. From what i know masteron is clear as gin, and tren is a yellowish liquid. You think that would have tipped him off when he saw the first batch.

jcp2 said:
Are you living on a different planet...
I repeat:
Feli Fly said:
...if you don't like RS, don't buy it. If you never have, you can't now anyways...

If you are an ARSC, you know what the deal is. Nobody is making you do anything.

Once again: there is no issue here.

Feli Fly said:
I repeat:...if you don't like RS, don't buy it. If you never have, you can't now anyways...

If you are an ARSC, you know what the deal is. Nobody is making you do anything.

Once again: there is no issue here.

There are plenty of issues here.

I won't buy anything else from RS, but can I have my money back for the bunk "parabolan" that I got from MK/GAC/RSOC/Whatever the name is this week?

No?

Oh, then I guess I'll continue to be unhappy with the transaction. Is that ok?

I'll also be happy to advise others of my opinions regarding the way they do business. I'll form those impressions from my own experience with them, based on others' experiences with them, based on the lab tests and my perception of the integrity of the people involved in those tests, and based on the way that RSOC/GAC has responded to the multitude of problems they've had in the past.

That's what I think we are supposed to do here, share information to help each other out. Is that cool with you, bro?

Back