Sachets SEIZED!

bigbodymingle

Package SEIZED!

Well i guess i fall in that 1% of shipments that are unsuccessful. I got my package in the mail and it was covered in green "US Homeland Security" tape. Inside was just a letter from Customs saying that my sachets were interdicted. I presume they test the sachet contents, because in the description on the seizure letter, it says : "1 BX Containing testosterone". I assume this was totally random and that my address isnt flagged or something because this is the first time our of about 6 that i have ordered from Asia and had an issue. Im just hoping that if they resend the order, it wont be intercepted again. What are they chances?

Last edited:
Sorry to hear bro. Your chances are about the same as they were before unless they got your address flagged...I'd presume anyway.

Yeah, i doubt little ole me has been blacklisted, but idk. What sucks is that i have been off gear for 2 years and this was my first cycle back. Its just alot of hassle.

I had the same thing happen about 7 (I think) years ago...
I was flipping out that they knew my name and address and that they were going to come for me eventually, and if not they were watching me to snag me in the future.
Nothing ever came of it, and I had ordered sucessfully ever since (but not at that address) I wouldn't worry bro... but if you are worried about future confiscations maybe send it to a buddy's house.

why wouldn't they flag your address? Especially since they are now sure what you had was illegal?

Count your blessings that they didn't arrest you. Don't be stupid and receive shit at that address again.

btw: how long between shipment and your receiving this? Did you track it?

They might have flagged the shipper. I'm really surprised they knew what the substance was.

mranak said:
why wouldn't they flag your address? Especially since they are now sure what you had was illegal?

Count your blessings that they didn't arrest you. Don't be stupid and receive shit at that address again.

They might have flagged the shipper. I'm really surprised they knew what the substance was.

I totaly agree with that how do they know what it was? I bet your right they know what it is because they know the sender. The sender is flaged. It makes sence.

I agree... find a different source.
but now your address might be flagged also... so I would use a different one also.

mranak said:

Why would my address be flagged until now? Nothing has ever been intercepted before? I think the sender is deffinately flagged. As far as getting arrested over 40 ml of test.... il take my chances. It was 8 days from it leaving Asia and ariving here in Tx. I figured it took 2 days in customs. How would they know it was test instead of deca unless they tested it?

at least you know they shipped it....alot of guys are just getting out and out scammed by them! srry bout your luck bro

Yeah.. the LE had theyre eye on any packages sent by the source you were going through.. I wouldnt freak out, Id simply just find another source that is legit and go from there, and def. change addresses.. because they may now have your address flagged as well..

bigbodymingle said:
Why would my address be flagged until now? Nothing has ever been intercepted before? I think the sender is deffinately flagged. As far as getting arrested over 40 ml of test.... il take my chances. It was 8 days from it leaving Asia and ariving here in Tx. I figured it took 2 days in customs. How would they know it was test instead of deca unless they tested it?
I'm saying your address is probably flagged now, after this.

Regarding how they knew which was which.....how were you to know the difference? Was there supposed to be a marking to let you know? Maybe they know the marking...if they have the sending flagged then they've probably got it all figured out.

You received that pretty quickly which makes it even more unlikely they actually tested your gear.

Trying to get gear through to an address that is already flagged if likely to bring you trouble. They almost never both with you on the first offense if you don't have a record from what I've noticed, but if you keep trying to receive gear then they tend to start taking notice. It makes sense, but it is all a game I guess.

Last edited:
I have had items snagged over the years and always reship to the same address. Unless you are getting mass amounts to distribute I would not worry. They can tell the difference between a personal order and a resell. My 2 cents.

i didnt think about --both the same esters of test. Im not really sure how they mark them. Has anyone delt with customer service for A-S, i cant get a response?

Last edited:
Things have changed lately. I don't see a reason they wouldn't flag your address, I mean they probably aren't going to book you if were not talking large amounts here but they are being very diligent as of recent.

Back