Sarmssearch sponsored LGD4033 blog

Old Duffer

So, I'm one of the volunteers chosen this time to blog a SARM of my choosing, provided free if charge from Sarmssearch. After some research, I've chosen to test LGD-4033 and my 30ml sample has arrived. The concentration is 20mg/ml. My Web research shows dosages from 5mg to 20mg/day. I'll be starting at 10mg/day. At that dosage, the sample will last 60days. I may up the dosage as testing progresses.

Research indicates increases in strength, muscle size and 'well being'.

Here is the link to my current blog: http://www.steroidology.com/forum/my-steroid-cycle-forum/685626-time-old-dude-step-up.html

There you will find my history n stats but for the quick version; I'm fast approaching 55yo, 6'2", 212#, don't know my body fat but somewhere between 15-20%. I'll post pics and measurements here shortly. I'm on a TRT dose of 100mg/wk test. I'm 3 weeks off my last blast so levels are dropping fast and should be fairly negligible by now.

I work out 3 or 4 days a week, 5X5s, and my intention is to stabilize my weight at 210-ish while hopefully retaining strength so as to minimize muscle losses between blasts. We shall see....

thanks for logging it,sir. we highly appreciate it and look forward to your opinion on LGD.
Good luck

Measurements :
Calf 15.75
Thigh 23.875
Hip 39.5
Belly 40.5
Bicep relaxed 13.75
Bicep cold flexed 15.5
Chest 41.25

My TDEE is about 2650 cals
Did bloodwork a couple weeks ago and donated blood last week.

My OTC supps include:
A preworkout 'NOS' type drink (I alternate thru a couple different ones. Burning up some old Razor n wally world NOS Blast)
Whey (again a couple different ones. Mostly cheap crap)
Fish caps, glucosamine /condroiten /msm, D3.

daily tadalafil, anastrazole, hcg, couple scripts for BPA, lots and lots of coffee

Strength retention will be the tell-all, I think. I'm losing that battle currently coming off the last blast. If the LGD can stop the drop I'll be pleased. If the LGD can regain ground, I'll be extatic!

As seen on my other blog, I note workout highlights (and lows), food macros, cals and some general stats. I don't detail my diet and I'm typically off-line on the weekends. I'm not a body builder. I'm just an old dude fighting mother nature. And winning, I might add! For now anyway ;-)

And so it begins. Starting right now

Note 1: tastes almost but not entirely unlike bong water. Don't ask me how I know that. Kids do stupid shiz

Last edited:
Nice thanks for the log mate
I think you will be pleasantly surprised with the strength you will see from the lgd i give it about 5 days and you will be feeling it

Volume biceps day. Decent day. 4 sets standing, one focused sitting. Chainsaws. Cable rows. Pull ups. Warm-up cardio. Way to early to judge but one of the I take note of is my final pulse rate on elliptical. With no supps it runs in the 130s to 140 if I push. Pre workout sup drops it to 120s to 130. Today was low 120s and dropped to 110 quickly.

Weight 214
cals 2800
Carb 42
Fat 26
Pro 32

BP 104/65

Last edited:
LGD day 2. Standard 5X5 triceps day.

Not bad. A little more winded. Warm up cardio. Cable bench press continues to depress me but eff that! 150x5, 180x5, 210x5, 240x4. (This exercise will be one of my LGD measures) Jumped to db flat bench 70x8

Cable triceps 110x5, 130x5, 150x5... then back to 100x8, 100x6. This is one of the calcs that has gotten for beyond my ability. Time to recalculate.

Did bunch of overhead db tris with a pair of 30s and some cable pecs and I'm toast.

Biceps are really sore from yesterday!

Weight 211 :)
Cals yesterday 2800
Carb 40
Fat 28
Pro 32

Here's some food examples:
Had time to kill waiting this morn before appt so Dennys with wifee. Did double egg whites, double bacon
Whole wheat waffle w/ sugar free syrup
Bananas, whey, fat free cottage cheese, grapefruit, pot roast, chicken breast, sweet potato, lite Greek yogurt, 5 cal jello.
Coffee, coffee, coffee (with splash of milk), americano w/half n half, diet tea, 5 cal Ocean Spray cran-pomegranate (this works great with vanilla whey)

Add: BP 112/62

Subject #19: (dang thing flipped sideways on me)

Last edited:
LGD-3. 5X5 Leg day
Feeling decent again. Not super pumped but not dragging either. Kinda light on sleep yesterday

Of note:
cable squats 270x5, 315x5, 360x5, 405x5, 420x6
100# dbs shrugs: 10, 10, 10, 8, 8
Cardio, lunges. The squats really zapped my energy!

Weight 213.5
Cals 2605
Carb 28
Fat 26
Pro 46. :-o

I've been trying to figure a best way to describe this 'cable squat' thingy. It's obviously easier than a real squat. The cables add stability. But it's not just a leg press like motion cuz you have added body weight (above the knees anyway) plus there is some forward/back stability required. I've seen pics of squat racks where the bar slides on rails?... its kinda like that but still with some front/back stability required. I don't go real deep as my knees should have been replaced 10 years ago. Way too much motocross in my younger days.

LGD-4
5X5 biceps day. Good day! My strength didn't changes any but my mood was really good and I was able to muster some serious motivation and intensity during my sets! Of note:
Pushed my 10mins of cardio to see what my pulse did and hit 144

DB curls, standing 40X5, 45x5, 50x5 and a sloppy 60x3, and then jumped over to preacher for 60x5. Gave it my all. This will be another LGD review indicator.
Chainsaws: 100 pounder dbs. 10, 10, 8, 7, 7. I was able to get into these, slapping the bench and banging them out
Cable rows: 150x5, 175x5, 200x5, 225x5 and then mustering some extra intensity, 250x10! With good form!
Instead of cable lats I did pull ups again. Body weighted 10. Breather. Another 8. Done. Toast.

Noting some back pain from yesterday, right elbow achy and a tender left knee. Oh well...

Weight 215
Cals 2540
Carbs 49
Fat 16
Pro 35

LGD-5
I'm a bit hesitant to post this as LGD-caused because as a scientist myself, small sample size, etc, etc.... but note Blakey stated, "give it 5 days" and damn if that hit the nail on the head right there!

I was a bit behind schedule today so dose was a couple hours before workout but by the time I quaffed my preworkout drink and grabbed my gear, I could just feel my focus and desire to hit the gym skyrocket! Truth. I got in there and was not one bit deterred by the dufus on the treadmill who had is personal crap spread all over the counter (where I usually spread ALL MY PERSONAL CRAP!!!) ;-) and got right to it. 10 mins cardio. Then it's high volume day so minding a recent convoy with Primo here, I decided to blow the eff up some db bench presses! The best descriptive I can find is "jacked" I was jacked!

Treadmill guy left, I cranked the fans and the heavy metal and pushed out: 40x12, 45x12, 50x12, 60x12 (barely) and 65x6! Am I done tho? Hell no! Back on that bench for 60x9, 50x7, 45x10 and 40x10. Every down ladder set to total failure. I was damn near crying by the time I finished!

Catch my breath (which I was not hardly winded at all!) And standing db triceps 20x12, 20x12.... and damn if I didn't aggravate my sore back left over from leg day :-( nothing new for me tho. Just another day with effed up disks. Stretches. Back brace. Do rest of dB skulls on bench

Then some pullovers: 45x12, 50x8, 60x7 (really losing strength at this point ) 65x5 and I'm toast. Gotta go baby my back now. And eat!

Gym action returns after the weekend. Last music practice weekend before our big gig. Lookin good. Make um swoon! Lol

Weight 214
Cals 2750
Carb 39
Fat 22
Pro 39!

Ps: stuff still taste like bong water! :p. Hahaha

Last edited:
LGD-5
I'm a bit hesitant to post this as LGD-caused because as a scientist myself, small sample size, etc, etc.... but note Blakey stated, "give it 5 days" and damn if that hit the nail on the head right there!

I was a bit behind schedule today so dose was a couple hours before workout but by the time I quaffed my preworkout drink and grabbed my gear, I could just feel my focus and desire to hit the gym skyrocket! Truth. I got in there and was not one bit deterred by the dufus on the treadmill who had is personal crap spread all over the counter (where I usually spread ALL MY PERSONAL CRAP!!!) ;-) and got right to it. 10 mins cardio. Then it's high volume day so minding a recent convoy with Primo here, I decided to blow the eff up some db bench presses! The best descriptive I can find is "jacked" I was jacked!

Treadmill guy left, I cranked the fans and the heavy metal and pushed out: 40x12, 45x12, 50x12, 60x12 (barely) and 65x6! Am I done tho? Hell no! Back on that bench for 60x9, 50x7, 45x10 and 40x10. Every down ladder set to total failure. I was damn near crying by the time I finished!

Catch my breath (which I was not hardly winded at all!) And standing db triceps 20x12, 20x12.... and damn if I didn't aggravate my sore back left over from leg day :-( nothing new for me tho. Just another day with effed up disks. Stretches. Back brace. Do rest of dB skulls on bench

Then some pullovers: 45x12, 50x8, 60x7 (really losing strength at this point ) 65x5 and I'm toast. Gotta go baby my back now. And eat!

Gym action returns after the weekend. Last music practice weekend before our big gig. Lookin good. Make um swoon! Lol

Weight 214
Cals 2750
Carb 39
Fat 22
Pro 39!

Ps: stuff still taste like bong water! :p. Hahaha

Hahaha i think bong water would taste better
Cool man yea usally 5 days and im feeling just how you describe not bad for a re comp ay especially coming of the hard stuff you were on . I honestly love lgd and did long before i became a rep for sarmsearch great addition to any cycle especially a recomp and like yourself if your on trt and dont have to worry about suppression there's basically no negative sides

Killing it in the gym man good stuff this is by far one on the most detailed and best logs ive seen so far man appreciate it

Cool brother, that trt dose should keep your joints from drying out. I didn't have test to run my last couple cycles and the joint started hurting at 2-3 weeks. Good luck, I'll be watching the progress.

LGD6
10 second update
Chinese seafood buffet again
Nice evening of wifee cardio, hot tub, more cardio.
Headed south for band practice now.

Electric banjo, baby!

You always struck me as a wild dude. Between the nipple piercings and the electric banjo, now I know you are.

LGD-8 (excellent band practice. Grueling commute. Poor diet weekend)
Volume leg day
I got delayed so was 4 hours from dose to gym. Decent motivation but not super stoked. Could be cuz I hate volume leg day a lot. Did a couple different exercises. Changing things up. Oh yeah, back is all better... until the next time. It is what it is. Busted up old pieces of junk!

Warm up cardio

Instead of cable squats did db squats. Deep. Ass in the grass. Pair of 40sx12, 50x12, 55x12, 65x10, 70x9... and my heart is about to explode! Don't know why squats n lunges kill me so bad :-o

Instead of shrugs did db standing military presses. Pair of 30sx12, 35x10, 40x10, 45x4! Ouch. So back to 30sx10

Started lunges n got called away just in the nick of time ; -)

Weight 216 (climbing due to extra cals. Possibly due to LGD increased appetite! Hungry all the time!)
Weekly ave: Cals 2710, carb 40%, fat 24, pro 36

Weekend Cals were Saturday 3150 & Sunday 3000. Numbers like that are guaranteed to make me gain weight.

.... or it could be the extra metal wifee had me get punched into my earlobes :-o. Lol!

Old AND crazy!

Ps: how long should I run this LGD before I take a break? At this dose I can go 60 days-ish.

Pps: Gainjin, you ain't heard nuttin till you've heard us do "Mustang Sally" with a ripped up, full distortion electric banjo! Hahaha! One of the very few advantages of getting old like me is that I no longer give a rip what anyone thinks! (wifee excluded) my 'giv-a-damn' has been busted for years! I've worked my azz off for most of my adult life and now I'm gonna have some fun!

Last edited:
What are you dosing at ? A bottle should last about 30 days ive ran it for 60 days straight with no negative effects

What are you dosing at ? A bottle should last about 30 days ive ran it for 60 days straight with no negative effects

Im running at 10mg/day. Half ml. Since no I'll effects I'm thinking about jumping up to 20mg/day. THAT would last me about 35 days

The only real issue is suppression, but since you are also taking testosterone you do not care about that part. You can run it as long as you like. I always recommend taking a 2 week break after 2 months of running SARMs, just to give the body a breather, but it is not required.

Back