Sarmssearch sponsored LGD4033 blog

Go to TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting and upload it there. You will be given a [ img ] (without the spaces) link (amongst other links) to use. Just copy that link and paste it here. Be warned, if the picture is huge it will also be huge here. I take a normal picture I capture on my phone and reduce it to 50%, then to 75% in Microsoft Photo Editor and upload that smaller size. It seems to be a good size for forums.

its has nothing to do with the pic host but rather a site issue, its being worked on and should be fixed today asap.

Thanx for the update, Milton

As for me, taking a couple days off. Slept really hard after weak gym day. Maybe a touch of bug going around. Maybe just needed a rest day. Went Harley shopping this afternoon, napped, just got out of hot tub. Wifee cardio included.

Snack, sleep, lots on the plate to do yet this weekend. Back at it Sunday night!

LGD -20
5x5 triceps day-hi reps day

Good intensity, well rested, probably not enough carbs. Ran out of steam a bit early. Standard cardio warmup.

Fun comparison: did db press 40x12, 50x12, 55x12, 65x8, 70x7. Looking back to the 10th I was able to do 40x12, 45x12, 50x12, 60x6 and topped out at 65x6 so right there shows small sample size strength gain. It is good.

Did db skulls, not full set of pullovers and not full set of cable triceps. Not tired, but super hungry and empty feeling like glucose depleted.

Slept HARD those 1st couple rest days. Then went and got into trouble at the Harley dealership :-o extra wifee cardio too. Not sure what's gotten into her! (Besides me)

Weight 214
Weeks ave: Cals 2416, carb 36, fat 32, pro 32%

I'm gonna try the pic thing again. See if it's fixed yet

LGD -22
Too much on the schedule yesterday for gym. Today 5x5 leg hi reps day
Good intensity, better glucose supply. Speaking of comparison to tren, starting to think I'm getting a negative cardio effect from this LGD. It is definitely effecting me, mostly positive, minor negatives.

Did db squats, all with a pair of 80s: 160x12, 12, 12, 10, 12. Heart attack city!
Then some db standing military : 60x12, 70x12, 80x10, 80x12, 80x12

Then went to next sets and got a sharp pain in front of right shoulder. Done. If I feel a pain, I quit for the day. Listen to the body.

Weight 213
Cals 2480, carbs 42, fat 23, pro 35%

BP 110/64

LGD -23
5x5 biceps hi rep day

....oops, forgot to take my dose before gym. Hit it right after

10 mins cardio warmup
Db curls: standing 35sx12, 40sx8. Then preachers: 45sx10, 55sx6, 40sx12
Cable rows: 160x12, 190x12, 215x10, then 190x8 underhand and 190x10 wide grip
Couple sets of chin ups, couple sets of decline sit ups

No shoulder issues :)

Weight 213
Came back starving! Cals 2815, carbs 33, fat 33, pro 34%

Another note: had a few bouts of night sweats. Interesting.

Edit, also note legs and traps are really sore from leg day. Hi rep leg day seems to do that for me. (To me)

Last edited:
LGD -24; subtitle "who turned down the gravity!"

Stick with me here. I want you all to hear the whole tale. Then judge for yourself.
For the last week or so my intensity has been good but strength was Meh and stamina sucked. I was starting to think the initial zing of this lgd was waning and I might have to up the dose again. Btw: I did not up the dose. Yesterday was over my target cals. That means I'm gonna gain weight, no doubt about it.

Here's where the story goes from there. Wifee n I restock groceries. Ok, I shop food while she shops for a baby shower. That means I have no guidance and God only knows what I'll hit the register with! Short story there, I get chewed out for buying bacon. "We already have tons of bacon", she spits. Wifee not been feeling good for a couple days so after she finds snarling at the dogs unsatisfying, I am next in line. Lol. I responded, "cook it then".

So 'dinner' (in quotes as we work grave shift so this is 7am) is 3 egg white omelet with fat free cheddar and Half a pack of bacon! Plus salsa and 2 eggo waffles. Huge for me anyway! My sweet tooth fixer of frozen fruit n splash milk and off to bed.... for 4 hours.

Then up for 4 hours running appointments and a double shot americano. Some pulled pork on a Hawaiian roll and back to bed for 3 more hours.

Another double americano plus half of wifee caramel latte (note her stomach issue above)and one regular drip coffee and off to work. Big download.

LGD, Kung pao chicken, egg roll, soup, NOS and off to gym. Feel good, but full. Heavy. ....get ready for it...

5x5 triceps PR day. 10 mins cardio. Think about cable bench but decide db flat bench: gym empty, music cranked (flashback - heaviest I've ever done unassisted was 75s for 8 reps. Never been able to get them up initially without help until then )

Nice slow 45sX6 warmup. Then 60sX6. Catch breath, psych up, feeling good, 80sX10!
Not done. Not scared. Yet. Take a break. 85sX7!!!
Got any balls, boy? Scared? "Nope". 90sX3. !!!!!!!!!!! No effing way I would even think of trying to get 90s up unassisted! I'm struttin' now, bruh! ;-)

Straight to standing triceps, over weight, 40sx8 , 45sX3
Straight to over weight pullovers: 90db x X6, X5

Gym starts to fill. Cable tris : 170X7, 150x6, 130x6. Some over weight one arm cable pecs for 8, 8. And I'm wiped out. But feeling great! Sweating but not soaked. Walking out, not crawling out! Lol!

Weight 216 (as predicted )
Cals 2775, carb 45, fat 27, pro 28

...so was it the extra cals? The extra carbs? Timing of the NOS and LGD? Full moon? One of you bastards DID turn down the gravity and you are just messing with me? :)

Those strength gains brother better late than never good log man saying lgd is working better than tren is a big call could i get that in writing lol

Those strength gains brother better late than never good log man saying lgd is working better than tren is a big call could i get that in writing lol

Like I said, your mileage may vary! Lol. Tren hated me and I in turn hated it. Just destroyed my stamina and sleep so badly that I couldn't get anywhere with the weights. No intensity = no gains

Yeah man i do get what your saying the sleep and stamina loss is a killer i have actually felt better running the tren a bit higher maybe the extra aggression /rocket fuel is what you needed to push through the shitty feeling i dunno working for me so far . Lgd is great stuff though ive always been a fan

LGD -27
5x5 leg PR day. Lift heavy!

Good weekend. Wifee cardio. (Man, there is nothing better than being woke by a woman with needs!)
Good mood. Good intensity. Empty gym. Life is good!

10 mins cardio
Cable squats: 280X6, then straight to max. 420X8, 420x6, 420X3!!!
Decided to try seated db military presses: 40sX12, 45sX7, 50x6
Db squats with a pair of 100s for 5, 5
Some accessory stuff and hobble out of gym ;-)

Weight 215
Cals Fri 2660, Sat 2980, Sun 2990
Sunday carbs 37%, fat 32, pro 31 (about these same numbers all weekend)

LGD -28
5x5 biceps PR day

Woohoo! Loving this intensity and strength kick. Finally.

10 mins cardio warm up
Decided to do cable curls, except using both stations with the long bar instead of just one station.
Found it to be more difficult! 75X6, 105X3, 95X5, 85X5, 75X7

Then cable rows. This is where I started really feeling the boost kick in. 165X12 narrow grip, 195X12 wide, 220 x12 narrow, 270X12 underhand, and then decided to max the station at 295X10 wide!

Then chainsaws. I'm pumped now! 100# db: stroked each side easily for 12 reps. still feeling it, pump out another 10. Finally slowing down some, pulled last set for 8. Tank is getting empty, could have moved to next sets for a bit but ran out of time.

Spent some time helping/pushing workout partner on rows and chains. She has been skipping some and spending all her gym time on her butt, losing arm strength significantly. Needed a push. Focus. Encouragement.

Yet more evidence something is changing...
Weight 213.5 (down 1.5#) when cals 2810 (and yesterday almost 3000)
Carb 32, Fat 27, Pro 41%

Some day... pics

LGD -29
5x5 triceps, hi rep day

Feeling good, but sore. The last three PR days really put da hurt on me :yesway: was dragging azz but the lgd & NOS gave me the bump I needed once gym time started. Down on cals pre-gym due to schedule. 10 mins cardio warm up.

DB flat bench: 45x12, 50x12, 60x12, 65x10, 55x10
Standing db tris: 20x12, 25x12, 30x12, 30x12, 35x12 ...ouch!
DB pullover: 50x12, 60x12, 65x12, 75x8

Weight 212.5
Note: I was only at 1750 cals pre gym. Today's total cals 2740
Carbs 23, Fat 39, Pro 38

LGD -30. One month in

Hi rep leg day - went in feeling really tired and sore. Sleep short this week. Lots going on. But once I got going, stamina came roaring back. Again. It's An interesting effect.

Did my 10 mins elliptical
Db squats: 160x12, 12, 10, 10, 10
Db shrugs: 160x12, 12, 12, 12, 12
Db lunges: 120x5, 90x5, 80x5, 80x10... I hate lunges! Oh da burn!
Some accessory stuff

Still feeling energetic tho, so hopped on the stair climber for 10 mins while watching my poor gym partner regain her composure. Thought she was gonna lose it for a bit there. She really pushed it hard today. Thumbs up.

Weight 213.5
Cals 2630
Carbs 37, fat 29, pro 34%

Oh yeah. Free Dennys breakfast.... cuz it was my 55th birthday!

LGD -30. One month in

Hi rep leg day - went in feeling really tired and sore. Sleep short this week. Lots going on. But once I got going, stamina came roaring back. Again. It's An interesting effect.

Did my 10 mins elliptical
Db squats: 160x12, 12, 10, 10, 10
Db shrugs: 160x12, 12, 12, 12, 12
Db lunges: 120x5, 90x5, 80x5, 80x10... I hate lunges! Oh da burn!
Some accessory stuff

Still feeling energetic tho, so hopped on the stair climber for 10 mins while watching my poor gym partner regain her composure. Thought she was gonna lose it for a bit there. She really pushed it hard today. Thumbs up.

Weight 213.5
Cals 2630
Carbs 37, fat 29, pro 34%

Oh yeah. Free Dennys breakfast.... cuz it was my 55th birthday!

Happy birthday brother

LGD -31
Hi-rep biceps day

Sleep as mentioned has been tough this week. Not related to chemicals but just appointments and activities. Bitch about working grave shift is all activities are during the day when I should be sleeping. So typical would be 4 hours sleep, 4 hours running around, back to bed until work. Soon tho.... very soon this will end!

Needless to say I was dragging azz again, but I hit the gym anyway! And again, once I got moving all was good :) rather disappointed in biceps strength compared to other days, but it's my Friday and work dem bitches anyway.

Tried some seated db curls. 35sX12. Then 45s but could only get 5. Weak sauce. So thought I'd try 1 arm db preacher curls. 45X8 each side. Left is weaker for sure. Then grabbed a 40 for 6. Need more reps! Grabbed a 35 for 8. Biceps really achy n pumped now! 35 again with feeling for 12! Sloooowwww squeeze. Yeowch!

Cable rows: 170# 12 wide, 12 underhand, 12 narrow. Breather. 200# 12 wide and 10 underhand.

Cable lat pulls: 245X8, 225x8. ... and get called back to work

Weight 216.5
Cals 2760
Carbs 33, Fat 30, Pro 37%
BP 114/66

I'm guessing I have a couple more weeks of LGD left.... unless I bump the dose up for strong finish!

Couple of the pork butts I smoked in the traeger a month ago. Doing another today. Protein restock weekend.

Btw, I think the trouble with pic uploads has to do with size. I can do screen grabs or emailed pics but not direct from phone camera

Back