Sarmssearch sponsored LGD4033 blog

LGD-9
Upping dose to 15mg/day. Legs (and knees!) are pretty sore. Gym doubtful but will update later. Prepping to traeger some pork butts for coming weekend. Slept hard, which is good. :)

Got my volume biceps day in. Late. Today was way out of the norm so no judgement made. Good motivation but weak and seriously sweaty!

I could only do standing db curls 35x12, 40x8. Then had to take the 45s n 50s to preacher n skipped the 55s all together.

Cable rows was better. 150x12, 175x12, 200x10, 225x10, 250x9

Bunch of chainsaws with 90s and then a few pull ups and I'm out

Weight 215.5
Cals 2125
Carb 45
Fat 21
Pro 34

Last edited:
LGD -10 ; subtitle "Holy Crap!"
Gym 2hrs after 15mg dose. Half hour after NOS. Not super motivated to go but I ain't no snowflake so...
Gym is unusually busy with dudes doing strange stuff. More on that later. 10 mins on elliptical. Triceps PR day (some light warmup and then straight to max or more) one strange is plugging up cables so again I beat the crap out of DB flat bench! And a sudden surge of intensity / anger! Yes!!!

40x5, 45x5, 70x10, 75x8. That's big time for me. But more. 65x7, 60x8 & 55x5. Sweatin like a coon hound again.
Straight to cable tri's 155x6, 130x7, 110x6. Triceps are screaming and pumped now

I think I scared everyone off now! Place goes from full to empty!

Too bad. They could have watched me do pullovers with an 80# db for 8! Then 70x8 and 60x6. My head left a puddle on the bench.
One arm cable flys, one set of above max standing db triceps and I'm completely wasted. That's all I got. Done. Powdered toast.

Early opinion time: this stuff is doing SOMETHING. I'm finding some intensity I could not find on deca. I know. Strange. I'm noting the extra sweat too. I initially assumed a thermogenic effect but I now think it's my increased intensity. I'm just working harder. Had some prostate swelling last blast. Now gone so no negative impact there. Based on telltale dry lips, noting maybe some dehydration. Adjusting accordingly.

Not everything is sunshine n lolly pops tho boys n girls... I'm also noting a lessening interest in sex. Nothing concerning, but noted. Not talking function, just not the horn toad I was on last blast has been tamed.

And finally, the biggie:

My friggin weight today is 219!!! When I started this journey I was at 210. 9#s in 10 days. Now I may yet route a huge download, and my cals are not as clean what with traveling n such, but wth man!! :-o. Calc'd calories for that 10 days average = 2663. Which interestingly is right at my TDEE. BTW: pants fit the same so where oh where is this weight going? Too early to say...

Speaking of daily cals: 2740
Carb 47, fat 25, pro 28
BP 106/64 (almost an hour out of gym. Still sweaty and arms still pumped!

Adding: wifee says I have a 'smell' when i hopped into the shower with her. I responded, "sorry babe, do I offend?" Her reply was, "no, not at all" as she is reaching out to play with my nipples ;-) "get the hint?", She muses. Apparently the smell is ..... stimulating?

Last edited:
Seems like I see the strangest crap at the gym. Now I'm not gonna say some of this stuff is not difficult and I don't know these guy's goals, but:

This is an Itty bitty gym. Usually friggin hot too boot and I walk in to guy running on treadmill at a good clip, in street clothes, no fans on. No music on. Nothing but chubby asian kid pouring sweat on treadmill for an hour. I.... would....die. kudos.

Then tall, gray haired, thin 60-ish yo dude comes in and does what I can best describe as ballet warmups? Kinda balances on 1 foot while he slowly puts other foot out front, then slowly to side, then slowly to rear. Then switch foot. Moves from there to rowing machine where he spends half an hour at a pace that could pull water skiers! More power to him!

Next guy, similar to me, does push-ups with his hands in these hanging stirrup/rope things. Then turns around, puts feet in ropes and does what can best be described as crawling? 1 knee forward and back. Other knee forward n back. Certainly not easy, but never seen that one.

And there's pushup guy. Does some shoulder stretching, then will just randomly drop to floor where ever and crank out pushups. Did I mention it's a small gym? In front of water fountain. In middle of walkway. In front of desk.

And my favorite is my Phillipines friends. Guy n gal. My age. Not together but come in around same time. She hits treadmill only and then leaves. He will drop his jacket where ever, maybe pedal, maybe stretch, maybe treadmill. In his street clothes. BUT as soon as the gal leaves, he heads to the lockers and changes into a tee that has been cut off just below the nipples! My attractive female gym partner was the one to notice this first. I was just shocked by the outfit. She noticed that he will not change out of street clothes until treadmill gal leaves. Cultural thing? No idea. Oh yeah, and he will scoot to a corner to do db curls with every pair of dbs that he carries over just piling up with him. Hoarding them until he is done. Definitely likes to do the naked locker room strut too. Wrap a towel around his skinny ass? Pffttt. Not!

Almost forgot to mention the guy who, while doing very minimal db weights is burning holes into my workout partner while she is doing her butt/leg stuff on the floor. Come on dude? There's mirrors everywhere. Learn the casual glance. This guy was just staring the whole time. I caught it right away and chatted her up just to set that boundary that we were 'together'. Once I moved from cardio to pushing some big weight, he packed up and left. Have not seen him since.

Hyjack complete. Lol

Last edited:
LOL Planet fitness, i have their membership but honestly i hate it, i go only when i have to workout late since its the only gym thts 24 hours near where i live.
fully of funny people, as old duffer described lol

LGD-11, 15mg... another excellent day!

PR leg day. Not getting too carried away this time cuz my knees are still pissed about last leg day! Great intensity again and feeling strong.

Started with db lunges since I hate them so: 45sx5, 50x5, 55x5, 65x5, 70x5
Did standing o/h db military press again instead of shrugs: 40sx8, 45sx8, 50sx8, 55x5, and 60x4. Pretty pleased with that since I tapped out last time at... (hafta look back in this thread) something like 45x3? I'll check that later

Then db squats: 75sx8, 80sx8,8,8 &10. Ass in da grass again!

Some cardio and done. Sweaty and done.

Weight 218
Cals 2610
Carb 35, fat 22, pro 43% !!!

LGD-12 broken record here... another good day!

It's the end of my workout week. I'm sore. I'm tired. My knee is screaming and my back aching. And still I went to the gym again :)

Today biceps PR day. Heavy stuff first. Once I got going the intensity cranked up and I got down to business!
Standing db curls: 35x5, then max 55x5, and back down the ladder, 50x6, 45x7, and a final slow preacher set of 40x8
Then chained myself to a weighted bench for cable lats: 255x6, 255x5, 230x6, 205x7, 205x7
Banged out chainsaws: 100x10, 100x10, 100x10, 100x7
And finally cable rows with different grips: 255x8 normal straight bar armpit width, 255x8 with the bar that has the handles so wide grip palms in, 255x7 straight bar underhand, 255x7 wide again and 255x7 normal again

Still aching biceps as I type 2 hours later!

Weight 216
Big cals today 2940
Carb 43, fat 24, pro 33%
BP 103/57

Weekend Mardi Gras theme music gig in Oregon. I'll try to be a good boy ;-)
Back at it Monday!

Last edited:
Almost forgot to mention the guy who, while doing very minimal db weights is burning holes into my workout partner while she is doing her butt/leg stuff on the floor.

Pics or she does not exist... ;)

Last edited:
Sounds like you are having a good run. As for how long you should run, I've run 8 weeks without issue but find that any longer than 6, I plateau.

I'm back!

Site still won't let me post pics, so there's that.

I won't judge results of the LGD until the end, but I will say that so far at 15mg/day I am feeling no bad sides (bloodwork will tell the rest of the tale) and the decrease in sex interest has now waned. Seemed temporary. But noted nevertheless. On the plus side, definitely getting improved gym intensity and now noting a second workout with excellent, painful pump!

Weekend was stressful, bad for cals, good for jammin', and wifee got hit on my a big busted gal! I told her, "go for it! I'll just peak thru the door" lol! She, of course, ignored it. ...and ignored me

Cardio warmup
triceps 5x5 day.
Cable tris 1st: 95x6, 115x6, 130x6, 145x6, 160x6
DB bench: 40sx6, 45x6, 55x6, 60x6 and 70x10!
Standing db tris: 20sx6, 25x6, 25x6, 30x6, 30x6
Some pullovers, some one arm cable pecs (pump really kicked in here),

Weight 216.5
Weekly cals (even with almost 4000 cals saturday) 2600
Carbs 42, fat 25, pro 33

I hope the site gets the pic problem fixed soon. I've got pics :)

Last edited:
LGD-16. 5x5 leg day

Another good day considering the added personal stress of mine & wifee announcing our retirement dates. It's awesome, scary, extra busy and upsetting to those we are leaving behind (work friends and those we are moving away from once retired)

10 mins Cardio
Cable squats 1st: 265x6, 310x6, 355x5, 400x5, 420x8. Good finish!
DB squats: (instead of lunges) 45sX6, 50x6, 60x6, 65x6, 75x5. Ass in grass each and every one!
Did db shrugs this time: pair of 100s X 10, 8, 8, 8, 8
Some accessory stuff and done

Weight 214.5
Cals 2530
Carb 35, fat 33, pro 33

killin it! great log, bro. so far what do you think of lgd?

I'm gonna get some crap for this, but so far this trt/lgd run is working better than my low test/tren run. Anyone who has been in this game a while (and that does not include me cuz I'm pretty new to all this) knows that these compounds effect folks differently. For me, tren was a cruel bitch! This lgd has had no negative impact on my sleep or in any other way actually, while cranking up my intensity at the gym. And what I most need to build more muscle is the intensity to push that extra weight for extra reps!

Whether or not lgd positively effects the biochemical mechanisms of muscle formation is a tougher call. I'll make that call at the end of the run but even if I have nothing but positive results it's gonna be a subjective opinion based on ONE INEXPERIENCED TEST SUBJECT. Me.

Sorry for the rambling answer. Summary is this:

FOR ME, and SO FAR - intensity yes, pump yes, strength retention yes, negative sides none that I can note sans bloodwork.

Your mileage may vary

LGD-17. 5x5 biceps day. Jinxed myself . Lol! Ran out of steam early tonight but got a pretty good workout anyway

Did cable curls: 72.5x6, 82.5x6, 92.5x5 (but feeling kinda weak) 82.5x5 real slow & 72.5x7 real slow
Cable rows: 160x6, 185x6, 210x6, 240x6, 260x10. Good finish there
But then chainsaws: 100x10, 8, 6, 6, and mustered some extra to finish at 100x8. Weak, weak, weak. Annoyed but looking forward!

Weight 212.5 :) I know what you're thinking. Why is this guy happy he is dropping weight? I've still got too much stubborn bodyfat hanging around and my goal is to retain strength (as much as possible) while holding weight at about 210. I had that weird weight gain (water) when I started lgd and now it's correcting. Nice.

Cals 2400
Carb 41%, fat 29, pro 30

BP 125/76

Last edited:
I'm gonna get some crap for this, but so far this trt/lgd run is working better than my low test/tren run. Anyone who has been in this game a while (and that does not include me cuz I'm pretty new to all this) knows that these compounds effect folks differently. For me, tren was a cruel bitch! This lgd has had no negative impact on my sleep or in any other way actually, while cranking up my intensity at the gym. And what I most need to build more muscle is the intensity to push that extra weight for extra reps!

Whether or not lgd positively effects the biochemical mechanisms of muscle formation is a tougher call. I'll make that call at the end of the run but even if I have nothing but positive results it's gonna be a subjective opinion based on ONE INEXPERIENCED TEST SUBJECT. Me.

Sorry for the rambling answer. Summary is this:

FOR ME, and SO FAR - intensity yes, pump yes, strength retention yes, negative sides none that I can note sans bloodwork.

Your mileage may vary

great response, bro. it def does affect everyone differently. im glad you are enjoying your lgd ride.

Great log as well!

I'm back!

Site still won't let me post pics, so there's that.

I hope the site gets the pic problem fixed soon. I've got pics :)

Go to TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting and upload it there. You will be given a [ img ] (without the spaces) link (amongst other links) to use. Just copy that link and paste it here. Be warned, if the picture is huge it will also be huge here. I take a normal picture I capture on my phone and reduce it to 50%, then to 75% in Microsoft Photo Editor and upload that smaller size. It seems to be a good size for forums.

Back