Sarmssearch sponsored LGD4033 blog

Higher weight, smaller hips and belly. That means you lost fat but gained muscle. Sweet!
Your muscle is most likely denser instead of larger, which is why the size did not increase. No one would ever say Bruce Lee was not strong...but he was not large by anyone's measurements. Bet your strength went up quite a bit.

Bloods:
Hematocrit 47.8 (37.5-51)
Glucose 59 (65-99). No fasting so that's interesting
BUN 29 (6-24)
Creatinine 1.33 (0.76-1.27)
Phosphatase 38 (39-117) I'll have to research this one
Test, serum 1405 (348-1197) looks like my t-e is overdosed a bit
LH & FSH zero as expected
Estradiol 43.1 (7.6-42.6). So 0.5mg anastrazole per week not enough for me

Everything else looks excellent!

Sample taken Wednesday morn. Once a week Test pin was Sunday morn.

Higher weight, smaller hips and belly. That means you lost fat but gained muscle. Sweet!
Your muscle is most likely denser instead of larger, which is why the size did not increase. No one would ever say Bruce Lee was not strong...but he was not large by anyone's measurements. Bet your strength went up quite a bit.

I think this is a pretty good summary. The fat I'm losing now is more stubborn, but it's slowly coming off. Strength went up significantly on many exercises. If I was smarter, I wonder if the LGD targets certain muscle types more than others. My Chest and back went up a lot. Legs some. Biceps held about steady, which is just fine. I expected no new gains. I just wanted to retain. I got more than I bargained for!

I wish I had bought a 2nd bottle so I could run this longer. I really feel the effects were just taking hold. With my bloods coming out so clean, I would not hesitate to run another month! And that's what I would recommend to others.

Last edited:
Back