serious rage and mentally unstable, help.

dialtone

im in my fourth week of 500 mgs eq and 500 mgs test e. ive gained six pounds and my strength has certainly increased. but im losing my fucking mind right now. im snapping at everything. the other day i was walking down the street with one of my buddies and a car drove by and yelled "faggots!" and it took serious restraint for me not to run after the car and beat the shit out of that punk kid, and i kept thinking about it for about 3 hours wishing i would have. i cant stand to talk to my friends or my gf because everything is pissing me off and i have no control over my emotions. i know there is nothing to be upset about but i cant stop my head from being pissed. ive never experienced this much rage before. im not necessarily contributing it the drugs, but i certainly feel they are playing a part. i cant go on like this, man, my mental well being is at an all time low. and normally, i am extremely easy going and always cool headed, nothing upsets me. not to mention my sex drive sucks and im not even sure i could get it up if i felt like it. if it keeps up like this, im going to have to quit. im hoping its just my body adjusting as it starts to kick in. anyone been through this, if so, how long did it last?

the more you let it get you down the more 'off' you are. If you're seriously into BB I would just stick to your cycle and calm the fuck down. Its all in your head.

Something simular happend to me when I was like 21 and on juice but that was about 6 years ago.

How old are you bro?

I've not been that bad on Test and EQ, just a little eaisier to wind up maybe, Tren is the only thing that I really have to control, but I know what the cause is and just think about things before I do them for the most part. You really need to try and control it and use it in the gym.

As to sex drive then maybe get some proviron and run that along side your cycle, 25mg ED, give that a try

Take a fucking Chill Pill!! Its all in your head!! Whatever you do dont go off and fight anybody youll just add to the stereotypes of steroids and roid rage, which is a bunch of bull.

Stats please???
Personally, I'd drop the EQ and lower the Test to 300/week and take a step back and re-eval what your doing. If you've had ANY history of anxiety, depression, aggression, mental issues, etc.. gear may not be for you. Test has never caused this in me nor anyone else I know. (at that does anyway).

Stats please???
Personally, I'd drop the EQ and lower the Test to 300/week and take a step back and re-eval what your doing. If you've had ANY history of anxiety, depression, aggression, mental issues, etc.. gear may not be for you. Test has never caused this in me nor anyone else I know. (at that does anyway).

1000% I agree with J Drop the EQ and DROP the test to 300 right now..It's not in your head bro that's bull shit. Some guys are more prone then others when it comes to this kind of thing. It's called Aggression...As if you didn’t know...As for me I have got it in the past but lately I have not so i don't get it but any how..#2 this is also a perfect reason why steroids should be used by a mature adult. It’s very important not to act out in public but instead like Zephdaz Said save it for the gym.. So take JC’s advice and drop the EQ all together and lowed that Test dose..
And remember don’t act out cuzz then you will give steroids a bad name..But It sounds like you are already being the bigger man and keeping it in line..Good for you and keep it up....

Ya I get abit short tempered when I am on cycle as well. I am doing a 500mg deca 500mg test e cycle. I am a short tempered normally, but when I on cycle I find that it comes out more. Possible reasons the gear or maybe that you are not getting enough sleep.(some gear makes it hard to sleep the night whole through I have found personally) Or possibly your just not taking enough time off to recover. (training too much) Just some thoughts and personally experiences..... Some advice from one short tempered guy to another...Take a breath,relax, and just think about all the good things you have going for you. O and BTW My sex drive triples, when I am on cycle lol

Last edited:
If you feel the gear is causing emotional issues beyond control, then I strongly recommend that you drop the gear, come off, and see how you feel. You can always do another cycle in the future.

my first cycle i didnt use an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and was a little off the handle when it came to fights and was way too agressive. my more recent cycles that i have run with higher doses of gear have been giving me way less agression and been more mentally stable. I think that arimidex was the x factor there. it kind of makes sense because estrogen will make you strait crazy. just my 2 cents but it might be worth a try.

thanks everyone for their replies. im almost 24 yo, 190 lbs, 8-10% bf, lifting 10 yrs, this is my third cycle but its been a while since my last one. i always hated when people said that got aggressive on Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) bc i too thought it was all in their head since i never felt any aggression while on. but this is uncontrollable man, im not giving drugs a bad name skarhead, use your bullshit on someone else. i have no history of anxiety, but i have experienced multiple deaths in my family over the past two years which i think contribute to subconscious depression that im not always aware of. my diet is great but my sleeping is terrible, i run on about 4 hrs a night due to work, school, and now extended hours of fighting with gf. im going to hop on some st john wort and some fish oil and see how that helps. my sex drive was ridiculous up until a week ago, and now, nothing. the hardest part is that i am known for being calm and relaxed. no one has ever seen me mad or even irritable, and now here i am getting ready to chase a car down? i just dont want to quit this cycle man, it feels great to be back on but its not worth losing the people and things i care about most. if it doesnt get better in the next week or so, i cut the eq and drop the test down. thank you guys very much again, ill let you know when things change.

Different people need varying amounts of sleep, but you certainly need more than four hours, especially if you want to grow.

I realize that maybe there isn't anything you can do to get more sleep, but this is all the more reason to perhaps postpone the cycle.

what kinda gear you runnin? meaning what manufacturer/ lab etc.....

sorry to doubt you on this man, not lookin to start an argument but r u really 24? I mean imo i feel that is to young for gear. if your 18 19 yrs. old than the issues your havin r very common.

what kinda gear you runnin? meaning what manufacturer/ lab etc.....

sorry to doubt you on this man, not lookin to start an argument but r u really 24? I mean imo i feel that is to young for gear. if your 18 19 yrs. old than the issues your havin r very common.

You must be kidding me right?

James Lewis wins the UKBFF overall in 2007 at 23 years old, and turns IFBB Pro.

What age was he when he started using steroids?

I started at 18, there nothing wrong with me.

All this forum folk law, saying ''wait till your 21''

Why?

Incase your Epiphyseal plates close? Show me one scientific report/study/document, that proves that using steroids will do this.

There are none.

This shit pisses me off. Old recycled information passed around from one bullshitter to another.

What a load of shit.

You must be kidding me right?

James Lewis wins the UKBFF overall in 2007 at 23 years old, and turns IFBB Pro.

What age was he when he started using steroids?
Are you an IFBB pro? Are you an NFL pro?

I started at 18, there nothing wrong with me.

All this forum folk law, saying ''wait till your 21''

Why?

Incase your Epiphyseal plates close? Show me one scientific report/study/document, that proves that using steroids will do this.

There are none.

This shit pisses me off. Old recycled information passed around from one bullshitter to another.

What a load of shit.
You're kidding, right?

Increased levels of estrogen lead to premature epiphyseal fusion.

Increased levels of aromatizing hormones such as testosterone leads to increased estrogen levels.

Regardless of all that, most 18 year old kids that seek out gear haven't learned how to eat or lift. Are there exceptions? Absolutely. I personally don't consider the exception to be the rule, but hey: that's just me.

Why?

There are none.

What a load of shit.

You serious........there is plenty of info out there that proves this.

How about you post a study that shows your theory that they don't close your growth plates

Back