Sermorelin Acetate and TRT

willnorthwest

Hola fellas! Just had a recent visit with my testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) doc and he tested my IGF-1 levels. I believe they came back around 217 or so. He said that my levels are decent, but he also said that they could be better. I was hoping for true GH, however, he has prescribed me 400mcgs of Semorelin Acetate instead to be injected nightly. From what I have read on other forums and such, Sermorelin alone is not very effective alone, and needs to be accompanied with either ghrp-2 or ghrp-6. I want to know, from those forum members who have experience with ghrh's and peptides, if Semorelin alone is good or if I should ask my doc about adding the peptides. thank you for your help!

IMT staff....please explain and expand on why "Semorelin by itself is a waste of time and money". What needs to be added to it to MAKE it effective and NOT a waste of money. I appreciate the graph, but I am not good at interpreting this one.

The exact chemical processes of why is a long post. They have a huge synergy together, both attenuate SS and promote GH production simultaneously through different pathways.

Its not 1 + 1 = 2 it is more along the lines of 1 + 1 = 16 synergy.

In the graph the yellow is GHRH and the red is GHRH with GHRP. Sermorelin is just a fancy name for GHRH.

Didn't you use to be with IMT WillNorthwest? Are you with a new doctor now? Why the change? and how come he doesn't know this stuff?

The exact chemical processes of why is a long post. They have a huge synergy together, both attenuate SS and promote GH production simultaneously through different pathways.

Its not 1 + 1 = 2 it is more along the lines of 1 + 1 = 16 synergy.

In the graph the yellow is GHRH and the red is GHRH with GHRP. Sermorelin is just a fancy name for GHRH.

Didn't you use to be with IMT WillNorthwest? Are you with a new doctor now? Why the change? and how come he doesn't know this stuff?

If you use these, do you have to worry about shutting down your natural production? Does it work that way?

No thats the great thing about them, they are a stimulatory. I guess it is possible they could have slight suppression like HCG does on the pituitary, but the difference is suppression stops for GH after 18 hours. From what I have seen there is no downtime after stopping, as a matter of fact we recommend taking a break every 12 weeks or so, because some down regulation can occur after that long.

No thats the great thing about them, they are a stimulatory. I guess it is possible they could have slight suppression like HCG does on the pituitary, but the difference is suppression stops for GH after 18 hours. From what I have seen there is no downtime after stopping, as a matter of fact we recommend taking a break every 12 weeks or so, because some down regulation can occur after that long.

Thanks.

So who's the masked man (or woman) behind the IMT Staff mask? Todd?

And what happened to Lindsay? I used to enjoy her participation and new photos. :)

Back