Sex drive and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) ???

Lucky13

Cycle, test, HGH
Sex drive and HCG ???

I'm currently on 250mg EW of Test E, if I don't take my Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) my sex drive dwindles when I inject the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) ( 250iu 2xEW ) my sex drive goes off the scale....any idea why this is since you'd imagine the Test E would do a pretty good job on it's own!

TRT patients have frequently reported very positive responses to hCG in addition to their testosterone. Why? We're not sure.

It's because it's acts like estrogen and simulates LH in the testes all at the same time.
I asked if he uses an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) because the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) could be lowering his E (estrogen) levels and the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) will replace the lost E. E controls your erection.

Thanks guys I am using an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and was surprissed my sex drive lowers sometimes even though i was on Test....I also sleep much better on Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and feel much more relaxed!!

In between cycles could you use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) to temporarily increase sex drive or would you run into problems with the negative feeback loop ?

My sex drive increases much more when I add HCG, however, if I add aromasin I have just started to figure out that Aromasin KILLS my sex drive. Makes sense if it kills most of your estrogen.

I'm told that Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) while on test will cause excessive bloating. Any truth to that statement?

I've heard this aswell but I guess as Ulter says above it acts as an estrogen so as long as your using an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) it should be kept in check.

HCG will not cause bloating to any significant degree. Especially on an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). The Aromatase inhibitor (AI) does not affect the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) at all. The Aromatase inhibitor (AI) keeps down the Estrogen by stopping the conversion of test to Estrogen. If you add Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) there is nothing for it to stop. This is a misconception people have about using an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to address possible Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) sides. It doesn't. But by keeping down the very powerful E2 (estradiol) you shouldn't have a problem with something as mild as HCG.

Yes Aromasin and Letro can kill your libido. Your E levels are too low to get an erection. Then you add Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and your body springs into action again. You can actually do the same thing by adding Clomid to your cycle. But it's better to use less Aromatase inhibitor (AI) so that you have the right balance of Test/Estrogen. So experiment with your doses and use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) or Clomid as your backup.

I guess most people are lucky about tolerating high estrogen levels if I miss even one dose of AIFM i start to get itchy nips in a day or two...I'd prefer to have my levels too low then two high and risk gyno.

haha good to know i'm not alone!

Don't like all these anti cancer drugs i'm sure they will will give me cancer...ironicly

What do you use Ulter and at what dose ?

My normal dosing?
Test 500
Deca 300

I am recovering from tearing off another bicep tendon so my doses were cut in half. But I am back up to Test 500 Deca 600 in anticipation of being able to train again this weekend. I see the doc on Thurs for the all clear.

ulter said:
My normal dosing?
Test 500
Deca 300

I am recovering from tearing off another bicep tendon so my doses were cut in half. But I am back up to Test 500 Deca 600 in anticipation of being able to train again this weekend. I see the doc on Thurs for the all clear.

Ahh sorry I meant your anti e dosing ?

ulter said:
HCG will not cause bloating to any significant degree. Especially on an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). The Aromatase inhibitor (AI) does not affect the HCG at all. The Aromatase inhibitor (AI) keeps down the Estrogen by stopping the conversion of test to Estrogen. If you add HCG there is nothing for it to stop. This is a misconception people have about using an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to address possible HCG sides. It doesn't. But by keeping down the very powerful E2 (estradiol) you shouldn't have a problem with something as mild as HCG.

Yes Aromasin and Letro can kill your libido. Your E levels are too low to get an erection. Then you add HCG and your body springs into action again. You can actually do the same thing by adding Clomid to your cycle. But it's better to use less Aromatase inhibitor (AI) so that you have the right balance of Test/Estrogen. So experiment with your doses and use HCG or Clomid as your backup.
An Aromatase inhibitor (AI) binds to the aromatase enzyme and blocks it from converting androgen to estrogen. So why would this not apply to HCG?

HCG Can spike E2...everyone is different.. as with bloating..

re: sex drive..
since HCG mimicks LH, it stimulates the testes, which produces PREGNENOLONE, which is a powerful male sex hormone, and 3 other ones?...

HCG is very good...

mranak said:
TRT patients have frequently reported very positive responses to hCG in addition to their testosterone. Why? We're not sure.
Confirmed. Having severe deca dick now and total loss of libido, but the hcg i started a week ago seems to improver things slightly, but noticeably.

pineapple said:
An Aromatase inhibitor (AI) binds to the aromatase enzyme and blocks it from converting androgen to estrogen. So why would this not apply to HCG?
Because HCG is a peptide hormone not a C19 steroid (androgen).

Back