Shaun47's Test E/Epistane cycle

Shaun47

Job Title: Bad Ass
So I couldn't decide if I should start my log in the "online journal" forum or the the "my steroid cycle" forum, but I decided to do it here. I have done one cycle in the past when I was 19 and I am 24 now and have plateud a bit and going to give some test e, epistane and Winstrol (winny) a try.

CYCLE

Test E 1-10 weeks 600mg a week
Epistane 1-4weeks
Winstrol 6-10 100mgs eod
Arimidex .5mg ed
HCG 300iu e4d

Week 10-13 Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) continued
week 14-Nolvadex until I feel recovered

CURRENT STATS
5'11 230lbs 15% BF

Workout
Day 1- Chest/Tri's/shoulders
Day 2- Back/Bi's
Day 3- Legs
Day 4- Chest/Tri's/Shoulders
Day 5- Back/Bi's
Day 6- off
Day 7- off

DIET
300g of protein a day. 300g of Carbs a day. 3500-4000Cal's. On days off I'll try to hit 400g of Carbs.

OTHER SUPPLEMENTS
cycle support
animal pak
animal flex

Goals- at the end gain a solid 10-15lbs of lean mass and lose couple of percent in bodyfat.

The cycle starts on Monday. I know this isn't a how does my cycle look forum but wouldn't mind some responses on the cycle.

I will try to keep a good log like milk's or MOM's. We'll see, there logs are pretty bad ass. If I am slacking a bit feel free to let me know.:bigok:

Last edited:
300 ius of Growth e4d? wow be a friend and send some my way!

Looks good, whats your training look like?

Do you have the Winstrol (winny) already??? Cuz if not, I'd drop it and just run 10 weeks of Test and close with 6 weeks of Epistane, weeks 7-12.

Test Enanthate takes only 2 weeks to clear the system so you should be starting the Nolva 2 weeks after the last injection. I'd recommend 40/40/20/20...

If you're running Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) throughout the cycle, I wouldn't continue the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) protocol into post cycle therapy (pct). Drop it after week 10 if you drop the Test/Winny then, or 5 days before post cycle therapy (pct) if you decide to run Winny/Epistane until week 12.

I think your training split is OK. I really think that if you're going to be training with super intensity, you can do something more like a 2 on 1 off, and not necessarily have a specific day in which you train specific body parts. Even on gear, you gotta be careful not to overtrain.

As far as carb intake goes, I would be taking in more carbs on training days, not on days off. Pre-workout and post-workout carbs should get you at about 100 grams more per day on training days.

Other than those minor details, I think you've got everything figured out pretty well and you should see some great results. Enjoy!!

Last edited:
Your body fat might be slightly lower than 15% also, gotta get yourself some color and I think you would look a lot better.

Sounds good milkD. I will heed all of the advice and use it. I have the Winstrol (winny) already but I will just get rid of it. how much epistane a day you think I should take? I also have some test suspension you think I should hold of on that or maybe add it in the beginning?

About the carbs I thought uping the carbs on non training days would help me heal up??

I am going to switch to 2 on 1 off 3 on 1 off.

Last edited:
300grams of protein is not gonna give you the best results from that cycle, i would go for atleast 1.5g per lean bodyweigth pound.

Also with 5 days a week you cant go with that much intensity, i would drop one day and add extra intensity to workouts.

But looking good, good luck!

Last couple of Natty workouts

Back and Bi's
-Rack pulls 315/12 405/10 495/10 585/8

-Wide-grip pullups BW/15 (static hold for 15 sec) BW+45/10 (static hold for 10 secs) BW+45/8 (static hold for 8secs)

-Straight bar curls 135/8 155/8 175/6

-Medium grip lat pulldowns stack(250)/12 stack(250)/13 220/8 (static hold for 3secs at the bottom of each rep)

-Negative triangle bar curls (on cables) 3 sets 10/8/6

-Superset Close grip seated rows (2 inch thick bar)/Hammer curls
Close-grip stack/8 stack/8 stack/8....Hammer curls 70/8 80/8 100/4

Workout took a little over an hour. Pretty good pump. Feeling good, can't wait to feel even better.

DIET
So far today 200g of protein and 200g of carbs. around 2500 calories.

Last edited:
Sounds good milkD. I will heed all of the advice and use it. I have the Winstrol (winny) already but I will just get rid of it. how much epistane a day you think I should take? I also have some test suspension you think I should hold of on that or maybe add it in the beginning?

About the carbs I thought uping the carbs on non training days would help me heal up??

I am going to switch to 2 on 1 off 3 on 1 off.

If you already have the Winstrol (winny), you can always hold onto it for a cycle down the road. As far as Epi dosage, I don't know anything about it, but I think most have been using 40mg/day with some good results. As far as the Suspension goes, I would close with that for sure. Run 50mg/day at the end of your cycle (the last 2 weeks while the Enanthate clears) and start post cycle therapy (pct) the days after the last Suspension injection. If you have enough of it, you could kick start the cycle with it, but I personally wouldn't. 600mg/wk of Enanthate should be sufficient.

Are you planning on closing with the Epistane now???

Upping the carbs on training days IMO is just a natural thing to do because I like to eat about 50 grams of carbs pre-workout and post-workout. Without the training session, you won't be having those pre and post workout shakes/meals, so you'll have less carbs in the diet.

That's alot of training if you plan on doing the Push/Pull/Legs type program.

Ya, I was planning on the epistane at the end of the cycle. I agree with you on the carbs on days I train vs not train. So if I use the Suspension at the end should I use the epistane at the beginning?

Thanks man for all the input

Ya, I was planning on the epistane at the end of the cycle. I agree with you on the carbs on days I train vs not train. So if I use the Suspension at the end should I use the epistane at the beginning?

Thanks man for all the input

The difference in carb intake on training vs. non-training days in somewhat or a "carb cycling" type of idea... It works well to keep off any unwanted body fat while bulking.

If you use the Suspension, you would still use the Epistane at the end of the cycle. The Suspension would be a "substitute" for the Enanthate as it left your body, and would allow you to quickly transition from being "on" to post cycle therapy (pct), which in my opinion is incredibly important.

IMO this would be the perfect cycle for what you're looking to do and with what you have (assuming you're going to scrap the idea of using Winstrol (winny) for now):

Weeks 1-12: 500mg/wk Test E
Weeks 13-14: 50mg/day Test Suspension
Weeks 10-14: 40mg/day Epistane
Weeks 3-13: 200iu's Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) e3d

Weeks 15-16: 40mg/day Nolva
Weeks 17-18: 20mg/day Nolva

I know it seems like a longer cycle that you first intended, but IMO it's really only 2 weeks longer. Technically the "wait time" of 2 weeks for the Enanthate ester to clear is being "on", so why not make that more productive and use Suspension to allow yourself to keep on gaining. I hope that makes sense, if not I'll elaborate further.

With this being said, I like Clomid more for HPTA recovery, but Nolva isn't a bad choice either. Pick one and run a standard post cycle therapy (pct) with it. Your first post cycle therapy (pct), like your first cycle, should be ran with one compound to see how well/poorly you react.

Numbers are very impressive. I'm curious to see what kinda poundage you're going to be able to put up in 10 weeks or so.

Great info man...I will follow the cycle you laid out for me.

I am pumped to see how strong I get.

I want to be doing 405 for reps on bench and squating 600+ (with knee wraps) by the end.

Great info man...I will follow the cycle you laid out for me.

I am pumped to see how strong I get.

I want to be doing 405 for reps on bench and squating 600+ (with knee wraps) by the end.

No problem man, I'm glad that your going to listen. It's a change from the norm around here lol.

What kinda weight are you putting up in those respective lifts now??

Last Natty leg workout

MilkD, these are my personal bests in the gym. Goal is triple my body weight in squats and double it in bench.

Raw bench- 405 1 rep
Squat (knee wraps and belt)- 565
Deadlift-545

LEGS
-Leg press; warmup set/stretch 10plates/12
12plates/10 13plates w/ workout partner on top (210lbs)/8

-Squats; 315/12 405/8 495/5 585/1 (didn't get it on my own)

-leg extensions/leg curls; 2 sets 10/10/2/20

-Stiff leg DL; 315/10 315/10 315/10

-leg extensions/leg curls; 1 sets 10/10/2/20

DIET
Today has been pretty decent diet. I don't really count calories, I count grams of protein and grams of carbs. If those are on point then I feel like I am good to go.

So far today 210g protein and 250g of carbs. I usually like to have a little more protein in me by this time, but I slept in and missed my early meal.

Workout was good today, I thought for sure I had 585 in me, nope I didn't. Hopefully soon. Needles came today, so I am pumped to get this going.

Subscribed. Awesome to see someone is doing a Test E + Epi log. I made a thread about the exact same kind of cycle but people didn't seem to like my idea lol. Your looking pretty good bro, I can't wait to hear more! Keep us posted!

P.S.
I'm gonna ask you in advance that you keep us posted on how your feeling/body is reacting to the juice, ect.

Hey MilkD, forgot to ask, so you don't think I should take arimidex during my cycle? I got some Clomid too like you recommended.

Ian, man I will try my best to keep you informed how I feel.

How did you like yours? I am going to go dig for the thread. What did the cycle look like?

Subscribed. Awesome to see someone is doing a Test E + Epi log. I made a thread about the exact same kind of cycle but people didn't seem to like my idea lol.

Reason being you're 6 feet 160lbs and 19 years old.

Shaun47 is 5'11 230lbs and 24 years old. He's clearly a candidate for AAS use because of his understanding of proper training and dieting as well as very impressive numbers on major lifts.

Simply put, no one cared all that much for your idea for YOU, not in general.

Hey MilkD, forgot to ask, so you don't think I should take arimidex during my cycle? I got some Clomid too like you recommended.

Glad you picked up the Clomid.

I would have an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand just in case, but I wouldn't use it unless I had to. Killing too much estrogen actually has a negative effect on strength and size gains.

Reason being you're 6 feet 160lbs and 19 years old.

Touche. For my own sake I'll say that I've put on size/weight/strength and have been strictly dieting. Did you read the part about his first cycle being when he was 19? Atleast you actullay know who I am :dunno: I'm not like all the other noobs, I take advice and wait.

Last edited:
Good work Ian on taking advice from people who know, I didn't see that you were 19 and 160lbs, def not ready to start gear. When I took them, I was a retard. Had no idea what I was doing and no PCT. I am much bigger and stronger now than I ever was when I took roids.

Like you said take your body where you can natty, I think 90% of people have it in them to get to 200lbs natty, just may take longer. Keep training hard man, the gym will never let you down!

Back