Short and to the point

RIPPER

if you looked at me you would say, that guy definitley lifts hard.....if I showed you my waistline you say that guy definitley doesnt do cardio.........

question........i wanna run some var only while cutting down for about 6-8 weeks at 40-50 mgs/day............advisable? or no?

First off - the easiest cure would be to; do cardio!

Second off - What's your cycle history?

kick me if I am wrong.

Someone should correct me if wrong but isnt the top choices for fat cutters (other than cardio for certain) clen,T-3,winny,gh,tren.....any others?

I'd say hit the cardio for a rew weeks if that doesnt seem to be working for ya then try your other options I dont think you should just rush in an shoot summit cos you want quick results give your body a chance first. I would of thought winni would of been better for cutting anyway.

There are studies documenting oxandrolone's effectiveness in helping to rid the body of visceral/abdominal fat. I found it made it much easier to lose those few stubborn lbs around my midsection when using var @ 40mgs/d.

However in your case, if your abs are that far away from being visible, your bodyfat percentage is probably fairly high. Thus, I doubt you'd notice much benefit. I'd get the cardio and diet in check first. Then you could play around with the thermogenics and var if you so desired.

If you want to use var as a way to preserve muscle while restricting calories then I don't see nothing wrong AS LONG as you have your diet and training in check. I still say test should be your first and only Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) for a first cycle. But var is pretty safe.

You could just run a low dose of test and use an anti E while cutting.

DarkWarrior said:
Someone should correct me if wrong but isnt the top choices for fat cutters (other than cardio for certain) clen,T-3,winny,gh,tren.....any others?
Wrong!

Cardio & Diet will always prevail over any drug out there.

Cardio 45 - 1 hr five times a week

lower your carb intake and try no carbs other than vegetables after lunch. Keep protein to at least 1.5 gr per pound of bodyweight.

After 6 wks you'll see something.

Var will help harden you up and keep some muscle while you're dieting, but it won't do anything in terms of lowering bodyfat.

China_Wall said:
Cardio 45 - 1 hr five times a week

lower your carb intake and try no carbs other than vegetables after lunch. Keep protein to at least 1.5 gr per pound of bodyweight.

After 6 wks you'll see something.

Var will help harden you up and keep some muscle while you're dieting, but it won't do anything in terms of lowering bodyfat.

Solid advice here...

Everyone is always looking for a magic pill to shed the fat for them,it doesn't exist.Diet and cardio shed fat.

So, using VAR as an anti-catabolic wouldn't benefit him? Or is it because of his current BF % is too high and that makes this a less than ideal approach?

What about as a stand alone cycle for someone who is at 10%BF? would it be more beneficial in that circumstance?

Last edited:
Back