Short cycle

Darkiz

What do you think of this short cycle:

Option A) V1-V4: 112,5 mg trenebolone EOD + 100mg prop EOD + 24mg Winstrol ED

Option B) V1-V4: 75mg trenebolone ED + 75mg prop ED + 24mg Winstrol ED

Option C) V1-V4: 75mg trenebolone ED + 50mg prop ED + 24mg Winstrol ED

I will also add Vitamin B12 injectable, a T3 bridge and ECA to the morning walks...

Please post your comments and thoughts.

Best regards,

Darkiz

Last edited:
hello mate,

firstly 24mg Winstrol (winny) ed is not gonna do much

so id say scrap the Winstrol (winny) or up the dose, 50mg ed min imo

id go for c personally, but whats your cycle history?

No scrapping here, lets boost it up to 50mg ED :) Yes, I also think opt. C is the best one.

I've done some cycles with test, eq, dbol, anadrol and some other gears (not all in the same cycle).

yep 50mg ed would be good, and the rest of the doses are fine, some B6 would be a good idea as you're using tren

Darkiz said:
Why B6..? I've got B12 inject and using multivitamin (oral fluid)

I think he was talking about if you run into gyno problems from Tren.....B6 has shown quite some success in helping with it.

yea that is what i meant

vitamin b6 @ 200mg/ED for the duration of a tren/deca cycle should help prevent prolactin levels from soaring, and causing what you call 'fina gyno'

if you have a case of fina gyno run b6 @ 800mg e/d until it goes away and then use the normal 200mg e/d :)

Oh, ok!

What about after the cycle, trenebolone shuts down your own production pretty well... how to get it started..? is HCG recommended during the cycle? maybe 500 iu every 4th day..?

Darkiz said:
Oh, ok!

What about after the cycle, trenebolone shuts down your own production pretty well... how to get it started..? is HCG recommended during the cycle? maybe 500 iu every 4th day..?

I would always recommend HCG at low doses throughout the cycle to prevent atrophy from setting in.

Back