Short cycles 4w?

b52

Hi guys.

Can you plz. comment on my next cycle..

I´m going to try short cycle next. 4 weeks on 4 weeks off + pct.

w1-4 test prop 100mg ed
w1-4 tren ace 75mg ed
w1-4 proviron 50mg ed ..
w1-4 winstrol oral 50mg ed
w1-4 d-bol 50mg ed..

Clen/T3 . clen 2wOn2Off T3 25-100-25

High intensity workout.. 2on 1off

pct : nolva 1w 40mg 2-3w 20 mg.

It´s Hardcore cycle right?... Plz comment on it guys................. regards

No, not at all.

How about some stats and cycle history first?

D-Bol & Winstrol at the same time doesn't make any sense.

Nolva is a bad idea, it's lower IGF-1 and when combined with Tren could lead to gyno issues.

No, not at all.

How about some stats and cycle history first?

D-Bol & Winstrol at the same time doesn't make any sense.

Nolva is a bad idea, it's lower IGF-1 and when combined with Tren could lead to gyno issues.

Thanks for the comment.
My last cycle was..
1-10 primo 400mg ew
1-12 test prop 100mg eod.
4-10 winstrol oral 50mg ed
1-12 proviron 50mg ed

pct : nolva w1 40mg 2-3w 20 mg
--------------------------
weight : 174Lbs
height : 177 cm
bodyfat : 13%

Bench : 290Lbs
Squat : 374Lbs
----------------------------
About the winstrol , i was just thinking about popping it too because i have it already...

tren,test prop and d-bol is the idea i was thinking about .. what do you think i should add to it?

Does the proviron do anything in this cycle for me?

i read somewhere if mixing anything else than test and d-bol with tren it will not kick in like it supposed to. what you think about that.. Anything else you would add to this cycle or cut out, up or lower dosages?

and about the clen/t3?

pct? what u recommend?

Regards....

Last edited:
Not to thread-jack but this question applies for your cycle too

I know nolva & tren are a no-no together, but is this just an on cycle no-no? Can you run nolva during pct AFTER a cycle that included tren or is it a no-no during the cycle and also pct?

Hi guys.

Can you plz. comment on my next cycle..

I´m going to try short cycle next. 4 weeks on 4 weeks off + pct.

w1-4 test prop 100mg ed
w1-4 tren ace 75mg ed
w1-4 proviron 50mg ed ..
w1-4 winstrol oral 50mg ed
w1-4 d-bol 50mg ed..

Clen/T3 . clen 2wOn2Off T3 25-100-25

High intensity workout.. 2on 1off

pct : nolva 1w 40mg 2-3w 20 mg.

This cycle seems a bit too crazy for me, all those steroids in a space of 4 weeks? I think you might be messing about here. Any reason to do 4 weeks? Also thats too many compounds, im sure you dont need as many to get to your goals. HOw many cycles have you done before?

I know nolva & tren are a no-no together, but is this just an on cycle no-no? Can you run nolva during pct AFTER a cycle that included tren or is it a no-no during the cycle and also pct?

In my cycle the nova is only for pct and Stone said it was a no no.. so if you can´t run it after tren cycle i´m sure u can´t run it in the cycle.

it looks like its one of those "quick, throw everything in there!" cycles. prop 100mg/ed and dbol will yield beautiful results in 6 weeks.

he can get away with 4 wks, i know many many people who make good gains on 4 wk cycles but the 2 extra weeks is worth the exxtra gains and allowing somewhat for ure body to get accustomed to its rapid weight increase.

im not a fan of short cycles.
your running a cycle for 4 weeks
your probablly looking at 3 weeks of at least partial shutdown.
why bother.

that being said thats a awfull cycle imo.its just a shotgun approach , throwing everything at your body at one time.why not spread those out over 8 weeks and see what happens.

it looks like its one of those "quick, throw everything in there!" cycles. prop 100mg/ed and dbol will yield beautiful results in 6 weeks.

he can get away with 4 wks, i know many many people who make good gains on 4 wk cycles but the 2 extra weeks is worth the exxtra gains and allowing somewhat for ure body to get accustomed to its rapid weight increase.

I agree with SCARZ and DADAWG. This really is a throw everything in there and see how it goes cycle. Really bro theres no need for this. SCARZ is saying that dbol gives good results in 6 weeks, and I personally would prefer 6 week compared to 4. Maybe use the same amount of compounds if you really must and space them over 6 weeks. What would be better is if you start from scratch again. You need a solid test base, so minimum 500mg per week if you have done previous cycles. After this you want TREN, WINSTROL and DBOL, the tren is mostly used for body recomposition and is one of the few steroids I believe that can actually cause fat loss alhtough many will disagree. You do not need all these compounds.

I would reccomend 500mg test propionate per week. I would also take 300mg tren ace per week, the test should be higher than the tren to avoid libido issues and to overall have a good feeling on cycle. Lastly I hate using dbol, they are good but I just dont like them for quality gains. Winstrol is very nice but I still think 50mg for 6 weeks is too much. Maybe take the winstrol for 4 weeks. Just my opinion bro on how I would do this

This cycle seems a bit too crazy for me, all those steroids in a space of 4 weeks? I think you might be messing about here. Any reason to do 4 weeks? Also thats too many compounds, im sure you dont need as many to get to your goals. HOw many cycles have you done before?

I´ve done 8 cycles..
The resons for short cycle is i have to go out of country every 30 day for next 3 month(1 week abroad) and i´m not takin roids with me to china! :(

I´ll take the winstrol out and mabie proviron too and stick to test prop,tren and d-bol .. and the clen/t3.. what you think about that?

This guy is talking about this cycle i´m thinking about.. this is all short ester roids so if i have any major sides i can quit easily .also the doses ain´t that big either so i think i´ll be fine.

just thinking about pct? what you recommend?

Actually i need to leave the country for business every 30 days for next few months.. and im not taking roids with me to China ..

So this is the only option for me next few months.

I´m thinking of cutting winstrol and proviron out.. just stick to test prop,tren ace and d-bol.. and the clen/t3 cycle ? any more to add?

this guy is talking about this cycle i´m thinking about... and with preloading the test to 300mg the first day? what u guys think about that?

Actually i need to leave the country for business every 30 days for next few months.. and im not taking roids with me to China ..

So this is the only option for me next few months.

I´m thinking of cutting winstrol and proviron out.. just stick to test prop,tren ace and d-bol.. and the clen/t3 cycle ? any more to add?

this guy is talking about this cycle i´m thinking about... and with preloading the test to 300mg the first day? what u guys think about that?

are you going to take pct meds like clomid and nolva with you out of country ?

hwo are you going to be able to keeep your diet/training/rest right with this traveling , im guessing you cant and if so dont cycle now , wait.

I know nolva & tren are a no-no together, but is this just an on cycle no-no? Can you run nolva during post cycle therapy (pct) AFTER a cycle that included tren or is it a no-no during the cycle and also post cycle therapy (pct)?

As long as you wait the appropriate time for the Tren (or Deca) to clear you system before starting post cycle therapy (pct), then you can use the nolva for post cycle therapy (pct) but not during cycle

Why not just do prop and tren? I say at least 6 weeks like scarz-but that should be plenty of time to get some awesome strength gains.

ill admit iv seen guys blast at 6 weeks on 6 weeks off with great results...

im a 14 week guy.. i love long cycles..

im just going for 5 days .. so i´ll take my last shot day i go and start post cycle therapy (pct) after 5days..
They have gym in the hotel so i can workout there.:)

Why not just do prop and tren? I say at least 6 weeks like scarz-but that should be plenty of time to get some awesome strength gains.

Yes im thinking of prop,tren,d-bol .clen/t3.

I just have winstrol and proviron so i was just thinking of throwing it into the mix.

why not pick up while your in china at the drug store and contiue while you abrod and then continue when you get back home.

yeah bro thats the only place i told my office i will go untill june. that way i know i can pick up and keep on running. its cheap and avalible.

Back