Should i compete???!!!Pics posted...

Freaking monster a lil a symmetrical but your a beast mate!!!!

Ps are u in pain in that pic lol

What's your problem with tats bro ? I got Tats, You want to make something out of it ... ?

Bring your boys down here and we'll settle it like men ... I got Max and Bullseye on my side :)

lol no problem with tats.... just don't like unoriginal ones. that's just my opinion tho...

lol no problem with tats.... just don't like unoriginal ones. that's just my opinion tho...

Yea, I forget what those are called.. Tribal ?
Lots of people have them now days, I see them everwhere...

I guess it doesn't carry much favor for a pro bber to have any tats at all... Would probly lose points for it.

No clue how you guys think that is him. Look at the picture - what would someone sponsored by ANimal doing on this board?

My last cycle i took proviron at 50 mg first weeks and arimidex 1mg eod for last 4 weeks.At this cycle im taking nolva 10mg and proviron 25mg.Proviron works really well.Arimidex has a very high price.For pct i use clomid and nolva or some proviron to stimulate my natural test levels,since they are low after cycling.

2zsd5s8.jpg

go 4 it man..put a little drol in the mix instead of the dbol and youll be good...drol will pull water into the muscle where dbol puts it inbetween the muscle and the skin...go 4 it....

got to get those biceps better brah. Hit the tanning bed to get rid of that acno bro, you look like a poster child for deca sides

tanning will essentially kill the first layer of skin, not allowing as much acne to come through. That and him stepping off of deca will get rid of those huge cystic and impossible to get rid of pimples lol.

I feel for ya man. I was covered in acne at one point. I now make it a priority to go to tanning bed as soon as i get the sign of acne. Once or twice a week seems to do the trick.

I doubt thats really him. there is a animal logo on it. I could freaking google pics and put it on here and say that its me too lol. Why would you want a animal logo on your pic if your not sponsored by animal. Really come on guys lol so fake.

Back