Should I do a contest?

Sean Malony??????

You've got to be kidding me. To mention Joe McNeal and Sean Maloney in the same sentence is ridiculous. Sean Maloney is a mediocre bodybuilder at best who barely knows how to pose himself. Consider the fact that Joe McNeal is the one who coached Maloney in his early days and also Maloney uses Software designed by McNeal to write diets for his clients. I know both of these guys personally and can tell you there is no comparison. I am an NPC judge and have seen athletes that have been trained by each. NO CONTEST. Something most of you don't know as well is that Joe McNeal is a Maryland state heavyweight champion. He's been in bodybuilding for over 20 years and has even trained an Olympic Gold Medalist in Powerlifting from Nigeria. Basically, The little bit that everyone hears about McNeal training Dexter Jackson and Kamali is nothing compared to the 300-400 Local class and overall winners in NPC shows all over the country since 1990. Don't forget also that it was McNeal that trained someone who was said to have NO potential in bodybuilding..... And then went on to be one of the freakiest NPC National Heavyweights...... Christian Duffy.
For everyone out there who thinks that they know all there to know..... Do some research. McNeal is your man.

eltats said:
You've got to be kidding me. To mention Joe McNeal and Sean Maloney in the same sentence is ridiculous. Sean Maloney is a mediocre bodybuilder at best who barely knows how to pose himself. Consider the fact that Joe McNeal is the one who coached Maloney in his early days and also Maloney uses Software designed by McNeal to write diets for his clients. I know both of these guys personally and can tell you there is no comparison. I am an NPC judge and have seen athletes that have been trained by each. NO CONTEST. Something most of you don't know as well is that Joe McNeal is a Maryland state heavyweight champion. He's been in bodybuilding for over 20 years and has even trained an Olympic Gold Medalist in Powerlifting from Nigeria. Basically, The little bit that everyone hears about McNeal training Dexter Jackson and Kamali is nothing compared to the 300-400 Local class and overall winners in NPC shows all over the country since 1990. Don't forget also that it was McNeal that trained someone who was said to have NO potential in bodybuilding..... And then went on to be one of the freakiest NPC National Heavyweights...... Christian Duffy.
For everyone out there who thinks that they know all there to know..... Do some research. McNeal is your man.

Whats ridiculous is someone coming on here with his first post getting involved in a thread that is a couple years old.

First I agree Joe Mcneal is an excellent nutritionist. One of the best. I know all of his accomplishments and yes I know that Sean worked with Joe. Sean speaks highly of him all the time.

The point was in his area those two are available. Its that persons choice to decide who fits best. :rolleyes2

Yea..Yea... Old post, I know but wanted to throw in my 2 cents for all that may visit as a result of a topic search, etc. I'm not sure to what extent you're familiar with Joe or Sean Eltats but I know them both as well. Personally I think that anyone can't go wrong with either guy. Both have extensive knowledge when it comes to both competing and training clients. Joe is no longer working with bodybuilders so Sean is probably anyones best bet. I know Florida has had some very good trainers over the years but to be honest, I haven't seen anyone come into a show with the quality and hardness that exemplifies the 90's when conditioning was on another level.... so in my opinion Sean would be the best bet for anyone these days as he is familiar with bringing clients into a show with that level of hardness.

Yea..Yea... Old post, I know but wanted to throw in my 2 cents for all that may visit as a result of a topic search, etc. I'm not sure to what extent you're familiar with Joe or Sean Eltats but I know them both as well. My name is Stacy and I actually grew up with joe and competed with sean. Personally I think that anyone can't go wrong with either guy. Both have extensive knowledge when it comes to both competing and training clients. Joe is no longer working with bodybuilders so Sean is probably anyones best bet by far. I know Florida has had some very good trainers over the years but to be honest, I haven't seen anyone come into a show with the quality and hardness that exemplifies the 90's when conditioning was on another level.... so in my opinion Sean would be the best bet for anyone these days as he is familiar with bringing clients into a show with that level of hardness and doing it consistently .

Hmmm not hating but natural?***129300;***128077;. Keep up the great work you are genetically blessed!!! Wait is trt considered steroid use?

Back