Should I do a contest?

A few weeks of M1t IMPO does not doom this guy to be labeled as a juicer. If anything it hurt him more than helping him m1T messes with the HPTA in a very big way and it does it quickly. He probably shut down hard and had to climb back out of the hormonal hole to return to homeostases.

I know purists will revolt at the above statement but honestly this guy looks great juice or not and needs to do a show.

Looking absolutely great keep it up!

bula said:
Huh? Scratching my head on that comment. I could care less if anyone posted and never asked for more.

Hmm, confusing comment since i've been lifting for over 15 years but i'm cool with that if thats how you feel. What specifically is it that you think is lacking. Normally I run 200 - 210 lbs. Now i've cut down to 185. Do you not feel that conditioned guys 5'8" 185lbs are not BB types or what specifically do you look for to define a "physique for a bodybuilder". Are middleweights and light-heavys not BBrs or is it just my physique specifically that you have an issue with. Just want to understand your point.
he has no point bula you look good bro keep it up man......in all honesty the only smack talkers are folks who cant look as good it happens alot on the internet :shoot2:
great looking physique

HOLY CRAP BULA!!!!! Spekaing of internet fights....you and I had one some time ago LOL!!! Now, let me say that I have never EVER in my life had to eat crow but you sir are making me eat my words right now. You look effing phenomenal. Congrats on your hard work. Your physique is extremely impressive. I don't recall exactly what the argument was about but I accused you of being an internet/keyboard BB'er or something like that. Anyway, just wanted to give you your due recognition and show that I'm man enough to admit I was wrong.

Good job bro. and yes, I would do a show if I were you. You're obviously able to condition yourself well so if the judges aren't looking for mass alone, I think you'd do well based on genetics, conditioning and all the other points.

LOL....good work man!

*edit- I just saw you did a contest in another pic post. good work placing!

Last edited:
LiftTillIDie said:
One of the stupidest posts/bumps ever in history.

I catch a guy out for lying and you think I'm stupid! "Stipidest post/bumps ever in history." I think yours just made the list buddy...I've seen far worse posts I suggest you hang around the boards a little and educate yourself!!

Lucky13 said:
I catch a guy out for lying and you think I'm stupid! "Stipidest post/bumps ever in history." I think yours just made the list buddy...I've seen far worse posts I suggest you hang around the boards a little and educate yourself!!

No you are just a little baby who can't stand the fact that a guy who has taken a couple M1t cycles looks 3000% better than you probably ever will.

Alright 30 inch you've got me. I contribute nothing to this board compared to you. In your 12 posts you have given us nothing but insightful and helpful information regarding steroids.

If you think bumping a thread over 6 months old to call out someone who has done M1t is just ridiculous. Picture Lucky reading the thread then searching through every single one of Bula's posts one by one until he had finally found that little piece of info he was looking for. What a couple of faggets. You two deserve eachother.

the truth of the matter remains...he lied plain and simple. Its because of ppl like bula that the category of 'natural' bodybuilders is often tarnished.

Eat it or Beat it!!! said:
the truth of the matter remains...he lied plain and simple. Its because of ppl like bula that the category of 'natural' bodybuilders is often tarnished.

Maybe I'm remembering it wrong but I recall him openly stating that he had used M1T before.

bula said:
After training naturally for about 15 years, I finally decided to try and get my act together and diet down. I started dieting and cardio 6 weeks ago, even did 2 weeks of Clen just to try it. There is a open regional contest coming in June i'm considering, 14 weeks to go. I can do novice (since it would be my first), or Masters over 35, or even open middle or open light heavy - depending on where my weight ends up. Currently I am 5'8", 187 lbs. Bf is fairly low, but i'm still wayyyy too thick on my quads and hams. I figure 14 weeks left of cardio, diet and fat burners will get those old fat thighs carved up. I've always had smaller quads, so I figure my best chance is just to rip up as best I can and see how it goes on stage.

So here goes. Comments welcome.

First sentence! and the use of clen

Anyway change of subject...he looks great! plenty of ppl out there with yrs of cycle experience dont look like this

LiftTillIDie said:
Picture Lucky reading the thread then searching through every single one of Bula's posts one by one until he had finally found that little piece of info he was looking for. .

Actually it was the reverse I was so impressed by bula that I was reading all his posts to get some insight on how he trained naturally getting such good results...I also trained natty for years and years with no where near the results......instead I found the one regarding his use of M1T...I felt cheated and pissed off he lied!

Lift as 30" said get your facts straight, your pretty ignorant on the forum and I see opinionated post after post from you!

Stick to the convo lounge it's where you belong.

Lucky13 said:
Actually it was the reverse I was so impressed by bula that I was reading all his posts to get some insight on how he trained naturally getting such good results...I also trained natty for years and years with no where near the results......instead I found the one regarding his use of M1T...I felt cheated and pissed off he lied!

Lift as 30" said get your facts straight, your pretty ignorant on the forum and I see opinionated post after post from you!

Stick to the convo lounge it's where you belong.

And you come to the conclusion that he has built that physique on M1T? Give me a break. If by opinionated you mean I have no problem telling off little douchebags like you then yes I have my opinions. Stick to the anabolic lounge and hopefully you will get bigger.

If you guys want to have a pissing match do it on your own thread.

If you don't have any positive comments, or constructive criticism for Bula don't bother posting in this thread.

There is a place for flaming and this isn't the forum

LiftTillIDie said:
And you come to the conclusion that he has built that physique on M1T? Give me a break. If by opinionated you mean I have no problem telling off little douchebags like you then yes I have my opinions. Stick to the anabolic lounge and hopefully you will get bigger.

I AGREE!

Bula Your one good looking mother and I am jelaous myself!!! I mean you guys bash him on a m1 cycle lol... I know fools who taken test/eq/winny/decca for years and do not even look like that!!!

I think you got one hell of a physique keep up the hard work man.

Easto said:
If you guys want to have a pissing match do it on your own thread.

If you don't have any positive comments, or constructive criticism for Bula don't bother posting in this thread.

There is a place for flaming and this isn't the forum

Yup congrates to bula, amazing genetics and some solid workouts and diet got him to where he is ( with a little help) did he lie yes, does it matter no. Apologees to anyone on this board that had to read the pointless argument...I think we know who won :D

Lucky13 said:
Yup congrates to bula, amazing genetics and some solid workouts and diet got him to where he is ( with a little help) did he lie yes, does it matter no. Apologees to anyone on this board that had to read the pointless argument...I think we know who won :D

Agreed, hats of to bula for being in incredible shape,**********************************

Edit: Are you retarded? Knock it off or you can find another board to post at. - Easto

Last edited by a moderator:
Back