should i try arimidex if my nolva doesn't seem to be working?

BossSauce

i've posted a bench of nolva/gyno questions. i've only run 50 mls so far, but it doesn't seem to be working. i still have lumps under my nips. should i order some more and just run it for as long as it takes?

i have some clomid to use while i wait for more nolva to get here. should i even go w/more nolva, or try something else like arimidex? will the lumps ever completely disppear on their own?

my cycle is as follows....
winny 50 mg ed, prop 100 mg ed for 8 wks (already completed 8 wks)
tren 75 mg ed, prop 300-500 mg/wk. for 6-8 wks (wk 2 starts on mon.)

i've heard to try arimedex if nolva doesn't work, and i'm looking for the most suggestions i can find, cuz these lumps are pissing me off!

dex is an anti-a as in anti-aromatase, so it will help slow down extrogen production, but it will do nothing for the estrogen already floating around in your system. I would DEFINITELY continue with Nolva if you have gyno lumps, and if it were me, I would also add the dex or maybe even letrozole. Letro is a stronger anti-a and may help out in this case.

Haven't had gyno probs so this is all just things I would do if it happens, not personal experience.

i needed a higher dose (75-100/day) before the nolva started to help me during my last prop/tren run. Unfortunately your problem may be that your symptoms are coming from tren gyno which means that the anti aromas and anti ests (adex/nolva) aren't going to do anything. Supposedly Bromo has helped in cases like this, but I've never tried it. Hopefully you just need a higher dose of nolva.

I had two lumps under my nipple, I have been running 40mg of novladex since May 18th and just switched to 20mg. One lump is gone and the other is shrinking. For me it just took awhile but is almost completely gone now.

You might want to try some letro, I just don't think arimi is significantly stronger than nolva. I noticed a difference, but it was slight.

But you also might want to consider the b6 if you are running tren, regardless if the lumps were there or not already. What if the tren isn't helping?

i also forgot to ask how much letro i should get. it is femara right? should i run some nolva too, or just letro? i was looking on one of your sponsors sites and letro comes in 30 mg @2.5 mg/ml. how many should i get?

BossSauce said:
i also forgot to ask how much letro i should get. it is femara right? should i run some nolva too, or just letro? i was looking on one of your sponsors sites and letro comes in 30 mg @2.5 mg/ml. how many should i get?

Non of our sponsors sell research chemicals.

i thought universalkits was a site sponsor. that's the site i was on. can you tell me what proviron is also known as? also, how much letro should i get? and where to get some b6?

sorry about all the questions, just trying to get everything done right.

BossSauce said:
i thought universalkits was a site sponsor. that's the site i was on. can you tell me what proviron is also known as? also, how much letro should i get? and where to get some b6?

sorry about all the questions, just trying to get everything done right.

UniversalKitsPlus is one of our sponsors and they do not sell research chemicals, non of our sponsors do.

Proviron is mesterolone, and you can NOT get it thru a research site.

B6 is a vitamin and is OTC.

just get regular b-6 tabs at the store? i also think i'm confused by you saying that uk's doesn't sell research chems. i'm on the site right now and they have clomid/nolva/clen etc. and they call them research chem's.

BossSauce said:
i also think i'm confused by you saying that uk's doesn't sell research chems. i'm on the site right now and they have clomid/nolva/clen etc. and they call them research chem's.

MAYBE this will explain it to ya ????????

mr.universe said:
This is mr.universe@universalkits.com with some important news. I would like to introduce UNIVERSALKID as part of the team here at UK, he will be making posts on our behalf and will be all over the boards as my eyes and ears. This is so that we can better meet the needs of our customers and be sure to have the latest products available for you our valued customers. Also recently we brought back our chemical business but you can't get to it from the site you must go to www.universalkits.com/researchchems.htm and if you have already been there and weren't impressed with the pricing....... CHECK IT OUT NOW! The prices are as low as I can possibly get them and they are reasonable. For example: CLOMID $25
Also all P-GH orders come with an extra month supply from now on standard. In case you have to increase dosages later in the cycle. Also we will be running a contest soon so look out for posts by the UNIVERSALKID and check the site often for new products. In case you're not familiar with our products here’s what we carry and thanks for your support:

Back