silva vs sonnen

I think silva might have this one if he is healthy. Chael did not look at the level to kill silva based on his performance against bisbing.

bros Im pro juice just so u know but chael was on gear for silva and silva had a fucked up rib...for bisbing sonnen didnt even come close to the same fire he had in the anderson fight.He looked great against stann but stann sucks lol

just like brotherbundy said, i have no problem with juice but i think chael's test levels being out the roof had something to do with him looking so good in the first fight bro. but we won't know till july 7th. i like both of them but my money is on silva. ya never know though.

anderson was clearly not himself their first fight i love both fighters.Its very hard to vote against silva I seen him do some crazy shit in the past.Its a fight and anything can happen cant wait to see this one

^This

Anyone who saw that fight knows Anderson had an off night. He had problems with his ribs leading up to fight and his grandmother passed away (I think). Not to mention Sonnen had elevated testosterone levels. All this boils down to Silva not being able to move on his feet, Sonnen landing his best shots on him for 4.5 rounds, and Silva still having enough heart and determination to submit Sonnen.

If that doesn't prove that Anderson is on a different level WTF does? Anderson is talking shit because he knows that even if there is a stacked deck against him (injured, family issues, Chael on roids) he still has a chance to win. Now all of those will not be a factor and THE SPIDER is going to wipe the fucking floor with Chael.

^This

Anyone who saw that fight knows Anderson had an off night. He had problems with his ribs leading up to fight and his grandmother passed away (I think). Not to mention Sonnen had elevated testosterone levels. All this boils down to Silva not being able to move on his feet, Sonnen landing his best shots on him for 4.5 rounds, and Silva still having enough heart and determination to submit Sonnen.

If that doesn't prove that Anderson is on a different level WTF does? Anderson is talking shit because he knows that even if there is a stacked deck against him (injured, family issues, Chael on roids) he still has a chance to win. Now all of those will not be a factor and THE SPIDER is going to wipe the fucking floor with Chael.

well said sir.

Go to ufc.com and check out how many comments there are about this fight.

Sonnen is not leaving $1.00 on the table. He has worked this into the biggest fight
in mma history. Dana White couldnt do this, Silva sure as hell couldnt pump a fight
into an event. I absolutly despise this "lb for lb best fighter" bs. For me it is the most retarted argument in sports.................But Sonnen is the lb for lb best
promoter in athletics today.

Everydummy and his shortbus little brother are dying to see this fight.
Yeah, Im on the bus.

Go to ufc.com and check out how many comments there are about this fight.

Sonnen is not leaving $1.00 on the table. He has worked this into the biggest fight
in mma history. Dana White couldnt do this, Silva sure as hell couldnt pump a fight
into an event. I absolutly despise this "lb for lb best fighter" bs. For me it is the most retarted argument in sports.................But Sonnen is the lb for lb best
promoter in athletics today.

Everydummy and his shortbus little brother are dying to see this fight.
Yeah, Im on the bus.

press conference today was awfully interesting bro. those motherfuckers are gonna bang it out. i have no idea who to bet on. sonnen is gonna have some serious confidence after their last fight but anderson seemed very fucking serious about whooping chaels ass so i dont know.

They both win. Because Sonnen knows how to sell a fight. Win or lose Silva should kiss Sonnen
ass for making him so much money.

amen!!! It's like, the odds are pretty correct in Silva's favor, but who doesn't want to see Chael pull of a W? It's a both sides of the fence fight! Silva will win, and Chael will make just as much for losing! LOL!

Another thing that will be interesting is to see how much of Chael getting into Silva's head will affect the fight! I mean, who's seen him this fired up before? It may be like the Cowboy Serrone and Nate Diaz fight! All that shit talking and Cowboy's game was shot!

Last edited:
I think ur all going to be very surprised when silva just steps in and KOs Sonnen. Don't get me wrong I like Chael and I will be hoping for him to win but in all reality Silva is prepared for this fight. He will be striking Sonnen as if he's moving in slow motion.

well fellas whats your take on it? i thought that knee was an illegal knee to the face until we watched it in slow motion a few times and he kneed him in the chest. chael looked good in the first round but i guess it wasn't enough.

Chael did not "look good".. He got a takedown and that's it. Ya he held Anderson down and did zero damage but that's not impressive, it's relatively easy to just hold someone down. I knew that fight would go that way because at the end of the day Chael did not have to tools to finish Silva and Silva had multiple ways of ending the fight--> Ko or submission

And to whoever wants to cry about an illegal knee...stfu his knee hit em in the chest, you think Anderson is dumb enough to blatantly knee a downed opponent? Get Real Brahh

I think ur all going to be very surprised when silva just steps in and KOs Sonnen. Don't get me wrong I like Chael and I will be hoping for him to win but in all reality Silva is prepared for this fight. He will be striking Sonnen as if he's moving in slow motion.

should have listened to bleachx

This is a very fine day indeed for Sonnen. While a world of idiots are playing the "see, I told you so" game, Sonnen counts money.
Today in Brazil, nobody has any money for groceries. Sonnen played them like only a gangster can.

Back