silva vs sonnen

This is a very fine day indeed for Sonnen. While a world of idiots are playing the "see, I told you so" game, Sonnen counts money.
Today in Brazil, nobody has any money for groceries. Sonnen played them like only a gangster can.

go fuck yourself queer

how do i bet on chael what am I some fuckin asshole?
fUCK IT, if you bet on silva then you wouldn't make no money. Its the risk you take for the big bucks. In my head I knew Silva would win but I just ignored it because he pisses me off. Stupid spider needs to have his legs taken off 1 by 1 then fucking stomped on.

lets keep in friendly fellas lol. silva did win fair and square. he did pound chael out. the knee was legal. its all good.

That fight was stopped premature and you all know it....he was consciously defending himself.....Exact reason why I stopped paying for these lame ass fights.

That fight was stopped premature and you all know it....he was consciously defending himself.....Exact reason why I stopped paying for these lame ass fights.

i hear ya. i thought it was stopped a little pre mature but chael didn't argue anything that happened. i was actually routing for him but he looked stupid when he threw that spinning back fist and fell down.

Back