silva vs sonnen

gadogs83

any takers on who is gonna win this one? silva is talking a lot of shit about how he is gonna knock chael's teeth out and whip him like his parents should have lol.

any takers on who is gonna win this one? silva is talking a lot of shit about how he is gonna knock chael's teeth out and whip him like his parents should have lol.

They both win. Because Sonnen knows how to sell a fight. Win or lose Silva should kiss Sonnen
ass for making him so much money.

If Sonnen can keep from being knocked out, he will suprise everyone with a submition win.
Knee bar or ankle lock.

Last edited:
I'd say Silva. But i've been in the ring/cage enough to know that when two BAD ASS MOTHERFUCKER'S get in the ring anything can happen.

i agree mapachi. i know sonnen dominated him for the whole fight last time i'm just curious to see the role silva's emotions play in this one. it sounds like he's extremely pissed off so i i'm curious to see if he comes out guns blazing whooping ass or if his emotions get the best of him and he's sloppy. this ones gonna be a barn burner. i can't fuckin wait.

anderson was clearly not himself their first fight i love both fighters.Its very hard to vote against silva I seen him do some crazy shit in the past.Its a fight and anything can happen cant wait to see this one

yes win win for UFC and for fans

i dont mind a good trash talk before a fight ... if it is from the heart & not for promo

If Silva dances around the ring like he usually does he will get crushed......if he engages early he has a chance...but he likes to dance around and waste my fucking pay per view money

If Silva dances around the ring like he usually does he will get crushed......if he engages early he has a chance...but he likes to dance around and waste my fucking pay per view money

yeah i know what you mean bro he has pissed me off in a couple of his fights but he has made a lot of fighters look like fucking amateurs. the front kick to the face of vitor was a good one. dude looks even nastier at 205 i don't know why he don't just move up and stay there. he was dodging forrest griffins punches and then punching him in the face and knocking him down then offering to help him get back up lol. he has the potential to fuck people up when he wants too. chael is a bad motherfucker too though so i'm anxious to see how this plays out.

Hard to pick a winner in this.... Was silva injured in there first fight? Was he having an off night or is Chael that good? I really can't put money on either. I would like Chael to win though to have a change at the top

Back