skin help - New poster here.

barbiemami

hi everyone I am new here.. Theresa..

I am taking test, clen and winny to have my body ready for vacation in Jan.
I eat VERY clean 3 meals a day 3 snacks..

My skin is now so oily I can wipe sheets of oil off.

is there any suggestion what I can do to decrease the amount of oil. its also making my hair super oily as well.

I appreciate any help!

xx t:eek:

I have naturally VERY oily skin. So I can help you with this. There are things called blotting paper you can find at places like Sally Beauty supply...or anywhere that sells makeup, you can buy those. Throughout the day use it to blot the oil off your skin. Sorry I can't help you with the internal issue causing the oily skin, but I can help you with the symptoms.

Also, use a face wash that is acne fighting. It tends to help dry you out, but it won't dry you out too much. If you have a chance to tan, or are ok with UV rays, that helps too. Changing your pillow case at least once a week will also help. You can also use Sea Breeze astringent any time you feel like you need it. Face, neck, upper back and chest is where I use this twice daily. Neutrogena T Sal Shampoo is great too. A lot of oil comes from our scalp. Also, lots of water...that helps too. These things will also help keep your pimples down...because I know you are going to get some if your skin is that oily.

For oily hair I bleach mine, but Paul Mitchell makes Shampoo 2. It is a cleansing shampoo that smells like lemons, it will zap that oil pretty easily if you try that. Also switching your shampoo every other week helps, and buy professional grade. Skip the stuff at Wal Mart etc...salon only. It makes a huge difference in oil. Blow drying also helps to dry the hair out...thus it will wick the oil instead of let it sit there on the hair making it nasty.

Last edited:
I have naturally VERY oily skin. So I can help you with this. There are things called blotting paper you can find at places like Sally Beauty supply...or anywhere that sells makeup, you can buy those. Throughout the day use it to blot the oil off your skin. Sorry I can't help you with the internal issue causing the oily skin, but I can help you with the symptoms.

Also, use a face wash that is acne fighting. It tends to help dry you out, but it won't dry you out too much. If you have a chance to tan, or are ok with UV rays, that helps too. Changing your pillow case at least once a week will also help. You can also use Sea Breeze astringent any time you feel like you need it. Face, neck, upper back and chest is where I use this twice daily. Neutrogena T Sal Shampoo is great too. A lot of oil comes from our scalp. Also, lots of water...that helps too. These things will also help keep your pimples down...because I know you are going to get some if your skin is that oily.

This is some good advice.

The main thing IMO is tanning, tanning will help you out tremendously, my GFs skin gets bad when she runs anything and absolutely has to tan, there will still be some little pimpes and oily skin but not as bad as if she weren't to tan. Also I would shower a couple times a day for sure, to help keep you skin dry and oil free.

hi

i take 1 ml of test a week, I take 2 clen and 3 winny everyday..

1ml at what dosage - 100mg/ml, 200mg/ml?

Seems like a fairly high dose of test for a female, I'm not surprised your skin is oily. Might be worth lowering the test a bit.

Have you tried BioOil? I know it sounds counterintuitive, but the thought process is by stripping all the oil off your face you cause your body to make larger quantities of it to keep your skin safe. Someone recommended bio oil to me. I use it and it keeps my skin soft and clear. You just have to use it right. Your face has to be clean before you use it, or you're just trapping junk inside. I also wash my face again about an hour or so later, or if I'm going something that's going to get dirt on me (yardwork, whatever). Some people love it, some hate it. I like it.

Back