Sleep deprevation

dallasskyline

Question for any docs or knowledgable people...when I cycle my blood pressure raises, it stays within acceptable ranges, but the increase causes sleeplessness. I take ambien 2-3 times a week to counter this problem. Should I be concerned about interaction of juice and ambien or any other sides...please don't say addiction to sleeping pills is one side...I have that part...thanks in advance guys (and gals).

:chimney:

I have the same problem, sometime.
And sometime I use Lasix before bedtime.
Fights water retention and lowers a bit your blood pressure.
Even ZMA I think helps my sleep.

Batman said:
I have the same problem, sometime.
And sometime I use Lasix before bedtime.
Fights water retention and lowers a bit your blood pressure.
Even ZMA I think helps my sleep.

Is Lasix available in the US? Ambien is fairly addictive and I need an alternative...what is ZMA?

zinc magnesium pill I believe. Over the counter, works for some and not others. I like melatonin it works for me and it is cheap. Things like ambien, xanax etc make me wake up more tired with really big bags under my eyes...

oopps, I don't know if Lasix exists in US:rolleyes: Anyway it comes with a prescription (like aas:p )
ZMA is a supplement I adore: magnesium aspartate and zinc with vit. b6 and others. It could work as a testo stimulator. In this case it works for my sleep since magnesium is a myorelaxant.
ZMA is definitely one of my favorite supplements.

Batman said:
oopps, I don't know if Lasix exists in US:rolleyes: Anyway it comes with a prescription (like aas:p )
ZMA is a supplement I adore: magnesium aspartate and zinc with vit. b6 and others. It could work as a testo stimulator. In this case it works for my sleep since magnesium is a myorelaxant.
ZMA is definitely one of my favorite supplements.

Thanks I will give ZMA a try...

dallasskyline said:
Is Lasix available in the US? Ambien is fairly addictive and I need an alternative...what is ZMA?

ZMA really is a good product for being OTC. Vit C and E, B6, Magn, Zinc and N-Acetylcysteine combo. Try cranking between 4-6 before crashing, at least 30 minutes after eating and even some L-Trypto, which you can get from biochemicals.com.

Back