So I Seen This Idiot At The Gym >>>>>

Die$eL~Man

Straight Up Gangster !
He was parading around like he was hot shit wearing wrist wraps, but the funny thing is he wasnt doing any pulling movements. He was wearing them just to wear them. WTF ?? Is it me or do you guys experience retards like this in your gyms ??

You mean lifting straps? Wrist wraps are not just for pulling movement's...they support the wrist when pressing and other stuff too.

Pssshhh... that's nothing... come to LA fitness in missisuaga... I fuckin hate it there!!! When I ask my bf, which gym are we going (1 LA is about 15 and the other is 25) I always ask, brownville or, white people?! The one that's fifteen is little india, and it's terrible, and gross, and pathetic. I've nicknamed majority of them, and they crack me up... Most of them have chicken legs. And they fucking wear, those damn pants that go tight at the ankle... *smacks forehead*
Two old retards that only do arms and chest... One wears a lifting belt and flipflops (i wanna smack his old ass) the other one; I wanna punch for just looking like a fucking retard!!!
UGH
Then, another bozzo - Traps only... He only trains TRAPS!! I don't get it, I really don't...
Then, there are a couple (like 3 tops) who actually lift...

The other gym about 25mins away... Is a tad better, minus the oldder creeppers...

Then... There's my hometown gym in Niagara falls...
Oh fuck! It's probably time to switch gyms but, it's not far from my house and only gym that has proper spinning bikes...
I've nicknamed every mofo that comes in in the morning.. (When I work full time, I lift pre-shift)

So, three black guys.. one humble, very nice, married has a kid, nice guy... next to me, he's probably the only guy who actually trains legs... the other two... and i dont understand... they talk so loud, i hear them over my headphones, why? why do guys do that?
Then we got old man gene simmons... legit... does his hair like him, stash, and fucking wears mc hammer pants, and only trains shoulders and arms oh and chest...
then we got (i'm sorry) nigga-wop - this italian guy; whos probably early 30s... CHEST ONLLY..... and talks sooo loud... and when he walks in, he has to great everyone... UGGGHHHH!!!
Few boozzzoooo turd trainers... and some fucking air head bitches too... I won't go off on that... and a few powerlifters

One thing about powerlifters I don't understand is... can't they just do a tiny bit of cardio? I mean you lift all this heavy ass weight, yes... and you obviously need to eat but... doesn't the belly get in the way?

my little rant...

dont even get me started on some of the girls i see (PS... a bitch wore shorts so small, i am pretty sure i seen her lips)

Some things I don't understand, and never will... Maybe it's cause i'm a girl, or i observe farrrrr too much... I mean... When I'm back home at my gym... I can tell you what some people are gonna be trianing and their routine.... Is that bad?

Speekin of naming people in the gym. There's this guy at my gym who we call dirty butt u can't get 30ft from this dude without smelling his rank BO.

Speekin of naming people in the gym. There's this guy at my gym who we call dirty butt u can't get 30ft from this dude without smelling his rank BO.

OH MY GOD!!!!! there is this (i think he is) gay guy at my gym... I give it two yards n i can smell him...
and one day i just had it with people fucking reaking...

I was doing stiff legg'd deads on the cable for warm up... ah my god!! some brown loser smelt like piss and dirty underwear, fucking nasty... I just dropped my weights, out loud said "you FUCKING reak!!"

It's gotten to the point where, I don't care.. when you smell like that, it's pretty offensive and someone has to tell you

Pssshhh... that's nothing... come to LA fitness in missisuaga... I fuckin hate it there!!! When I ask my bf, which gym are we going (1 LA is about 15 and the other is 25) I always ask, brownville or, white people?! The one that's fifteen is little india, and it's terrible, and gross, and pathetic. I've nicknamed majority of them, and they crack me up... Most of them have chicken legs. And they fucking wear, those damn pants that go tight at the ankle... *smacks forehead*
Two old retards that only do arms and chest... One wears a lifting belt and flipflops (i wanna smack his old ass) the other one; I wanna punch for just looking like a fucking retard!!!
UGH
Then, another bozzo - Traps only... He only trains TRAPS!! I don't get it, I really don't...
Then, there are a couple (like 3 tops) who actually lift...

There's a few brownies in my gym too. All of them come in wearing almost nothing and they always do this DBZ Kamehameha thing. Like, WTF is a fireball gonna come out of your hands or something?

This one guy always wears a belt! He comes in wearing it! Doesn't even do legs or back. Always chest and arms. *facepalm*

Wow it must be really shitty being preoccupied with everyone's skin color at the gym. I just put my headphones on, and don't give a shit about what's going on around me. What is this? 1950? And if the smell bothers you, try living in a foxhole for 21 days straight in 90 degree weather. Lol. For real though, if the smell bothers you just put a small amount of Vicks vapor rub in your nostrils (It makes it easier to breath anyway) and just do your thing.

Yeah but if you can buy a gym membership you can wash ur ass dude....come on! Just think of the nasty shit on their hands touching the same stuff your using at times. Hand washing is a must after training.

I notice most people at the gym do not wash their hands at all... So I just make sure to always wipe down equipment before and after use.

how about when you have about 5-6 people working out together and they are all on one bench or machine or using one size dumbell, now that shit really urks me!!! come on man stop the bull shitting and lift. i remember getting into it with a group of about 4 people cause they will wait at lest 5 mins between each set before the other goes and they wanna talk and BS at the same time.

A-holes that use every piece of equipment in the gym and don't rack their weights on not a one of em. And one guy doesn't even wear shoes. Wtf?

Back when I lived in the bay area there was this dumbass that would come all geared up little shorts long black socks lifting back belt knee wraps elbow wraps u name it. And he always wore a tight shirt that said"NO I'M NOT ON DROIDS BUT THANKS FOR ASKING" and by no means was this guy even big he did not have a good physique at all one of the dumbest fucks I've ever seen at the gym lol

yeah. my gym has an old guy (like 70) who pokes at the punching bag in the corner where he can see the whole gym. and he just stares and smirks.... I'm sure there are plenty of pervs in the gym, but this old man is one creepy SOB. Leering and talking to himself. If kids under 16 were allowed in there I'd call him a pedophile.

Back