So with a ton of research i'm starting to think IGF-1 will does nothing unless pharm

No.

I'm just a simple counterpart for all the states "facts" out there. This industry is full of it, whether there is supplements or other claimed enhancing products.

/Bruce

The industry is full of it???? What industry is trying to market hgh or igf I don't know if you use aas but if you really want to know what this stuff can do go get some hgh and slin start injecting it every day and come back in 6 months and tell me it doesn't do anything

The industry is full of it???? What industry is trying to market hgh or igf I don't know if you use aas but if you really want to know what this stuff can do go get some hgh and slin start injecting it every day and come back in 6 months and tell me it doesn't do anything

I was doing steroids, HGH and insulin before you entered kindergarten. Seriously. What I have done and not is irrelevant.

Roush, I do think you have some valid points, I'm not rabid. But sceptical.

/Bruce

I was doing steroids, HGH and insulin before you entered kindergarten. Seriously. What I have done and not is irrelevant.

Roush, I do think you have some valid points, I'm not rabid. But sceptical.

/Bruce

If you were doing hgh slin and steroids while I was in kindergarten then surely you would know that hgh works like roush said all you have to do is look at the pros of today and back in the Arnold days when these compounds weren't available and blind Freddy can see that there using new compounds hgh and slin
If you by your own admission have used these compounds you have seen the pros of today
What more proof would you like????

Bruce i suspect maybe you used generics? Im sure if youve used something like seros you would have been very inpressed like i was

a lot of times bodybuilders and athletes are the real scientists , working in the field, and experimenting and seeing what works or not on themselves first. and the 'studies' and science in the lab does not come until much later after the fact.
just my thought

I am one of them and I can unequivocally tell you that IGF-1 cannot be synthesized as a peptide, it has to be made recombinantly where it can be folded properly with disulfide bonds. This can only be done in a living organism, like a bacteria that has been engineered properly to make IGF-1 (R3 or otherwise) and then effectively purified without denaturing the protein and losing he disulfide bonds.

Now, if you sone how can get your hands on recombinant IGF-1, or IGF-1R3 (like from Sigma-Aldrich, etc), its so expensive that you have to use levels that are essentially ineffective. However, in animal studies where scientists at universities use 10-50x the levels of IGF-1 that are commonly talked about on these forums, it does build muscle.

I am one of them and I can unequivocally tell you that IGF-1 cannot be synthesized as a peptide, it has to be made recombinantly where it can be folded properly with disulfide bonds. This can only be done in a living organism, like a bacteria that has been engineered properly to make IGF-1 (R3 or otherwise) and then effectively purified without denaturing the protein and losing he disulfide bonds.

Now, if you sone how can get your hands on recombinant IGF-1, or IGF-1R3 (like from Sigma-Aldrich, etc), its so expensive that you have to use levels that are essentially ineffective. However, in animal studies where scientists at universities use 10-50x the levels of IGF-1 that are commonly talked about on these forums, it does build muscle.

so increasing ones own indogenous IGF production in the liver through something like exogenous HGH , would be far more effective then injecting some 'peptide' igf ?

Back