So YOU want to be a body Builder

There is a good bit of fish and chicken there! I don't think he is putting all of that away in 1 week. Looks like 6 nice sized steaks, 25 chicken breasts, 32 or so fish fillets and 6 packs of burger meat. If he is feeding a faimily sure it could go that fast. I'm sure he has sides to go with those protein meals too. Should be woofing down a good bit of beans with those meals also to really pack on the protein and fiber.

My food bill varies depending on the sales I can land. I eat a lot of steak, shrimp, pork chops. Some chicken and turkey and an occasional sword fish filet or salmon filet.

pork chops are a bulking godsend. Half the price of steaks.

If you're trying to bulk on the cheap, then learn to make a good chilli. In terms of protein per £, it can't be beat. Also, whole milk is the mack daddy, assuming your stomach can tolerate it.

I woke up to get the kids off to school a little before 7. By 7:30 I was eating a small NY strip steak with 6 whole eggs and a bowl of oatmeal, 2 oranges which were washed down with 3 glasses of milk.

Now I'm defrosting two pork chops to have for my 11:00 am meal which I'll eat with a big bowl of kidney beans, salad, brown rice and a most of a pineapple.

I'm off cycle atm so not eating as much as when I'm on. The only thing i am on right now is HGH at 4iu per day which I started on the 1st. Holding steady at 260 lbs.

Last edited:
This is a great thread. Really puts things is perspective for me. I'll tell ya what though, Aldi has got some great prices on meat. 1.89 per lb chicken breast etc. I buy most of my meat there.

Well I'm Going to tell U! Most people pay thousands for this information. Yes I'm Giving it to you for free!!!!!!!!!! Yes FREE the single most power word in advertising!

Kept waiting for the "But wait! Theres more!" sale pitch :)

Nice post, that food is making me hungry just looking at it.

Yummmm...although I usually go for leaner cuts of steak. Got my mouth watering though PB thanks for sharing!

Hey Spongy, I would often shop at aldi when I was living in Europe. The food was excellent there but the Aldi we have around here has some bad quality meats! I will go there for veggies and fruits and odds and ends but meats noooo :)

I woke up to get the kids off to school a little before 7. By 7:30 I was eating a small NY strip steak with 6 whole eggs and a bowl of oatmeal, 2 oranges which were washed down with 3 glasses of milk.

Now I'm defrosting two pork chops to have for my 11:00 am meal which I'll eat with a big bowl of kidney beans, salad, brown rice and a most of a pineapple.

I'm off cycle atm so not eating as much as when I'm on. The only thing i am on right now is HGH at 4iu per day which I started on the 1st. Holding steady at 260 lbs.

that's an informative post. You always hear newbs asking the big guys how they train, but no one ever asks how they EAT, which is, in my opinion, loads more important.

It's funny trying to explain to folk that don't train what it's like and why you do it. My mates always ask me why I force feed myself to the point of discomfort multiple times a day, every day. They just don't understand.

that's an informative post. You always hear newbs asking the big guys how they train, but no one ever asks how they EAT, which is, in my opinion, loads more important.

It's funny trying to explain to folk that don't train what it's like and why you do it. My mates always ask me why I force feed myself to the point of discomfort multiple times a day, every day. They just don't understand.

I just had a little snack to hold me over while I am waiting on a friend to call me back to meet up at the olive garden for a late lunch.

Keep in mind that i am older, off cycle and this is just maintenance eating . Bulking is a totally different animal!

The snack I had about 10 minutes ago was two chicken breast sandwiches on whole wheat bread. 4 oz chicken breast in each sandwich with lettuce and tomato and a little bit of olive oil. Washed down with 3 glasses of green tea with splenda to sweeten it.

Not sure what I will get when I get to the restaurant at about 2pm. I'll keep a mini log of it then put everything I ate into a final post on this thread. I really don't keep track of what I eat anymore, I'm really hungry all the time! I just avoid crap for the most part and just and try to get a lot of different protein in.

Last edited:
Yummmm...although I usually go for leaner cuts of steak. Got my mouth watering though PB thanks for sharing!

Bro you cant eat lean every meal every day all day! Or you going to be that guy on the news there looking for for Sniping people at McDonolds! I used to buy leaner cuts But I love my god given write to eat a good Ribye LOL. Not to mention I absolutely Need a cheat meal or 2!

So I Grill it up with all the FAT on it for the flavor! When it comes time to ingest it I trim all visable fat! Lord Knows there enough Internal fat in a Ribye for any one! Damn there tender and tasty!

Last edited:
I just had a little snack to hold me over while I am waiting on a friend to call me back to meet up at the olive garden for a late lunch.

Keep in mind that i am older, off cycle and this is just maintenance eating . Bulking is a totally different animal!

The snack I had about 10 minutes ago was two chicken breast sandwiches on whole wheat bread. 4 oz chicken breast in each sandwich with lettuce and tomato and a little bit of olive oil. Washed down with 3 glasses of green tea with splenda to sweeten it.

Not sure what I will get when I get to the restaurant at about 2pm. I'll keep a mini log of it then put everything I ate into a final post on this thread. I really don't keep track of what I eat anymore, I'm really hungry all the time! I just avoid crap for the most part and just and try to get a lot of different protein in.

Keep in mind I'm older and not on a cycle atm. When I bulk things are totally different, meals every 2 hours while I'm awake.

Great Post Brother 260lbs Yeah go boy!

Hey thanks for every ones replys, Reffer your friends to this thread please! Lets get all we can to participate.

I started this thread to put into perspective a small yet very very important part of this game!

So lets keep it going please. Lets try to keep it on topic. Lord KNOWS I'm THE CLASS CLOWN in this joint! So those that feel you want to get back at me for some smart ass post feel Free to do it here! Please add some pictures of your shopping trips. Tips our fellow members can Use

I would love to invite ALL MODS to contribute!

Lets help all our knew Members to see what we eat and how much!

Thank Everyone
Phat

We skipped olive garden and ended up going to Red Lobster. There were a few tour buses parked outside of the olive garden and it seemed too packed to deal with that for a late lunch.

I had Fire-Grilled Lobster, Shrimp and Scallops. Delicious! I added 1 extra main lobster tail to this because it was so good.

I skipped the biscuits and salad and just had the main course.

Washed it down with water.

This is not a usual thing for me. maybe 1 x per month I'll go out and splurge like this.

i love the ping pong player bit, did that thread get deleted!? also how long does that last you couple weeks?

i love the ping pong player bit, did that thread get deleted!? also how long does that last you couple weeks?

No, styker is still in the hospital after The Dawg got a hold of his 140 lb ass :)

He should be out today and posting more nonsense in his thread.

Back to topic

Yeah Phatbastard!! How long does that last you? important info

I'm already planning dinner

Lol i couldnt believe the shit he was typing has to be a joke...

im just about to get going on my fourth meal before workout....got to love 3J!!!!!!

Lol i couldnt believe the shit he was typing has to be a joke...

im just about to get going on my fourth meal before workout....got to love 3J!!!!!!

I'm going to hire 3J for in early spring! just before I start my old man mega cycle :)

3J is the man and everyone can benefit from his services. Doesn't matter how long you have been at this. Pro's usually hire trainers and nutritionists to get them dialed in.

for sure just to have someone making sure your doing things right, helps from slacking...mega cycle! lol good luck bro

^
Zeek, you hiring 3j for pre-contest of just getting lean as hell for personal satisfaction?

Good -- thread, wish I could post my article regarding "The Delusions and Reality of Steroid Cycling" ---the pre-cycle checklist would mesh well with this thread,

I keep it extra "real" in that piece.

-Matt

Back