Some Things to stay away from while on cycle.!

ObSl3teTest

What are some important things to stay away from while on to causse as least bloat as possiable.

Im on Test C right now and i did this last year but from a different supplier and my face blew up so bad. I looked like a block head, my neck connected to my face lol... Im trying to avoid that this cycle. I was taking a creatine so i bet that didnt help. So yeah what will help keep my bloated look down?

1 more thing. How much bloat does Test Prop give you? Or it dosent at all?
thx guys

test prop gives just as much bloat every1 thinks cause its in and out faster that u dont get bloat but theres no proof of it test is test,I always take adex at .5mgs ed

Okay, You think Letro will work. I was thinking about getting it from Research-ology.com . You guys try that flavoed shit or what?

Okay, You think Letro will work. I was thinking about getting it from Research-ology.com . You guys try that flavoed shit or what?

letro will work fine . limiting salt intake and drinking PLENTY of fluids will help some as well. some also benefit from spaceing injections out to at least 2 a week which helps to keep hormone levels more consistent instead of huge PEAKS and valleys associated with higher MG injects spread out more often.

letro will work fine . limiting salt intake and drinking PLENTY of fluids will help some as well. some also benefit from spaceing injections out to at least 2 a week which helps to keep hormone levels more consistent instead of huge PEAKS and valleys associated with higher MG injects spread out more often.

Thats alot of it right there. Keep sodium low and dont eat a bunch of shitty carbs. Thatll go a long way.

What are some important things to stay away from while on to causse as least bloat as possiable.

Im on Test C right now and i did this last year but from a different supplier and my face blew up so bad. I looked like a block head, my neck connected to my face lol... Im trying to avoid that this cycle. I was taking a creatine so i bet that didnt help. So yeah what will help keep my bloated look down?

1 more thing. How much bloat does Test Prop give you? Or it dosent at all?
thx guys

Good advice already given..
I personally like Aromasin, I get very minimal bloat when running it throughout my cycle and really no sides from it. Infact, people have commented on how trim and tight I look while on test and using Aromasin. In other words, no moon face. :) Adex and especially letro tend to cause bad sides in some. I hated the way letro made me feel.
AIFM is great to.. that would be my second choice.

Back