Some updates on cycle and pics . 230lb .

Nice work darkwing! I'm super jealous!

To help out the mass challenged guys (like me) - what does your high volume workout look like? I'm due to change things up and am interested in this routine.

This is the part where you think people would understand the ones that say its all about diet. Im bot saying D.W dont eat right or train right im saying hes using the right ingredients to blow up. His physique blows every one away and looks like a full blown bodybuilder. You dont get gis look with food or the right routine. You get it with the right hormones and slin just tskes you that extra step and bot no 3iu like everyine recommends. Dark now obviously knows his shit exellent job!

ill give you an example of legs and back . my volume is pretty damn high id say .
Legs i hit for 2 hours . start off leg press 6 sets of 33 reps . 3 sets are done with 5 plates per side ( which on this leg press is damn heavy ) then 3 sets 4 plates
hack squats 6 sets 15 reps each always until failure . hamstrings 100 reps sets of 10-15 . calves 400-500 reps leg extensions 100 reps sets of 10 . this takes me 1 hour .

Back 2 hours - seated row 100 reps sets of 10 . lat pulldown 5 sets 10 reps - reverse grip lat pulldown 5 sets 10 reps . seated low grip row - 100 reps sets of 10 - incline lying down row 100 reps sets of 10 , reverse fly dumbells 100 reps , reverse fly cables 100 reps , chest machine reverse fly 100 reps

SO to recap lats i hit 400-500 reps and reverse fly ( upper back / delts ) = 300 reps . 2 hours to do all that

The back picture was taken in june . just leg picture jan last year . other one is more recent . september maybe

ill give you an example of legs and back . my volume is pretty damn high id say .
Legs i hit for 2 hours . start off leg press 6 sets of 33 reps . 3 sets are done with 5 plates per side ( which on this leg press is damn heavy ) then 3 sets 4 plates
hack squats 6 sets 15 reps each always until failure . hamstrings 100 reps sets of 10-15 . calves 400-500 reps leg extensions 100 reps sets of 10 . this takes me 1 hour .

Back 2 hours - seated row 100 reps sets of 10 . lat pulldown 5 sets 10 reps - reverse grip lat pulldown 5 sets 10 reps . seated low grip row - 100 reps sets of 10 - incline lying down row 100 reps sets of 10 , reverse fly dumbells 100 reps , reverse fly cables 100 reps , chest machine reverse fly 100 reps

SO to recap lats i hit 400-500 reps and reverse fly ( upper back / delts ) = 300 reps . 2 hours to do all that

The back picture was taken in june . just leg picture jan last year . other one is more recent . september maybe

Most people arent willing to do that much work andbwould call that iber training but thats what it takes hard ass work not no 3 sets of 10 and im done lol

This is the part where you think people would understand the ones that say its all about diet. Im bot saying D.W dont eat right or train right im saying hes using the right ingredients to blow up. His physique blows every one away and looks like a full blown bodybuilder. You dont get gis look with food or the right routine. You get it with the right hormones and slin just tskes you that extra step and bot no 3iu like everyine recommends. Dark now obviously knows his shit exellent job!

Thanks brother . I do agree . It is a combination of having many things in place . For one the hormones for sure , diet , training , sleep . It all has to be on point . ANd maybe most of all consistency . Tonnes of things playing together here . You can take all the hormones and not have the rest and it wont happen . hormones no diet = wont happen , diet , hormones , training not good .... still wont happen

Wheels are looking great too

hugeeeeee

You're pronouncing it wrong.

HE'S

View attachment 565893

I've never read about, seen nor heard of anybody doing the volume you put in. Obviously it works for you. Are you hitting muscle groups once per week? How many day a week? How much rest? Have you increased the volume along with increased AAS doses or have you always done this much?

Good work as always.

Last edited:
You're pronouncing it wrong.

HE'S

View attachment 565893

I've never read about, seen nor heard of anybody doing the volume you put in. Obviously it works for you. Are you hitting muscle groups once per week? How many day a week? How much rest? Have you increased the volume along with increased AAS doses or have you always done this much?

Good work as always.

Volume has always been the same brother . cycle or not . Ive just found it always to work . even still im sore the next day . NOt like crazy like when i was a beginner but i still get DOMS the next day a bit . thats the sign ive always looked for .
SO heres my philosophy , monday chest and bi's ... tuesday legs ... wednesday back ( so bicesp recoveed a day from monday and now get worked again on back day ) this is also why i dont train triceps and chest together .
thursday triceps and shoulders ( so now shoulders and triceps are healed form chest workout on monday and get smashed again when they are fully recovered , strong and full strength ) friday abs and traps

Ive always kept muscle groups that work together away from eachother . my philosophy .... when u train chest , u hit triceps a bit ... so let your triceps heal , then 2 days later when they are full strength and strong again ... do a full proper workout on them . so this way they get hit monday with chest a bit ... and then again 2 days later when they are full strength and recovered again . same with back and biceps . space them apart

So i train 5 days a week , 2 hours every day . 2 intense hours , no talking and messing around . SO 2 rest days ... the rest days ill fit in as i need them . SOme days i can do 5 days straight ( very hard) other ill do like 3 days on 1 off then last 2 days on . Take the rest as u feel u need it . listen to your body

Ive always kept muscle groups that work together away from eachother . my philosophy .... when u train chest , u hit triceps a bit ... so let your triceps heal , then 2 days later when they are full strength and strong again ... do a full proper workout on them . so this way they get hit monday with chest a bit ... and then again 2 days later when they are full strength and recovered again . same with back and biceps . space them apart

So i train 5 days a week , 2 hours every day . 2 intense hours , no talking and messing around . SO 2 rest days ... the rest days ill fit in as i need them . SOme days i can do 5 days straight ( very hard) other ill do like 3 days on 1 off then last 2 days on . Take the rest as u feel u need it . listen to your body

aas doses never change with volume . my volume is the same whether im on cycle or not . i just choose a dose for a cycle and run it .

Volume has always been the same brother . cycle or not
aas doses never change with volume . my volume is the same whether im on cycle or not . i just choose a dose for a cycle and run it .

Doesn't your strength go up while on a cycle ?

If your strength goes up and your pushing more weight , even if you do the same amount of sets , reps, and time under tension , your volume increases because 'weight moved' is part of the equation in calculating total volume.

225 lbs x 10 total sets x 10 reps = a volume of 22,500
235 lbs x 10 total set x 10 reps = a volume of 23,500

so if everything looks exactly the same with sets and reps , but strength goes up just 10 pounds is all , you get 1000 pounds of more volume.
so if your strength goes up at all while on cycle, then so does your total volume

being on an AAS cycle increases your MRV (maximum recoverable volume) . your strength goes up and your recovery goes up (this is a physiological fact , and reason why we use AAS). so again, even if your workout looks exactly the same on cycle or off cycle , the 'volume' and 'recovery' are changed none the less.

Back